Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold

4 posters

Go down

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold Empty SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold

Post by clyde b Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:02 pm

H.R.5404 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.
115th Congress (2017-2018) | Get alerts
BILLHide Overview
Sponsor: Rep. Mooney, Alexander X. [R-WV-2] (Introduced 03/22/2018)
Committees: House - Financial Services
Latest Action: House - 03/22/2018 Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services. (All Actions)
Tracker:
This bill has the status IntroducedHere are the steps for Status of Legislation:
IntroducedPassed HousePassed SenateTo PresidentBecame Law
More on This Bill
Constitutional Authority Statement
CBO Cost Estimates [0]
Subject — Policy Area:
Finance and Financial Sector
View subjects
Summary (0)
Text (1)
Actions (2)
Titles (1)
Amendments (0)
Cosponsors (0)
Committees (1)
Related Bills (0)
Text: H.R.5404 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)
There is one version of the bill.

Text available as:XML/HTMLXML/HTML (new window)TXTPDF (PDF provides a complete and accurate display of this text.) Tip?
Shown Here:
Introduced in House (03/22/2018)

115th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. R. 5404

To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
March 22, 2018
Mr. Mooney of West Virginia introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Financial Services

A BILL
To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. FINDINGS.

Congress finds the following:

(1) The United States dollar has lost 30 percent of its purchasing power since 2000, and 96 percent of its purchasing power since the end of the gold standard in 1913.

(2) Under the Federal Reserve’s 2 percent inflation objective, the dollar loses half of its purchasing power every generation, or 35 years.

(3) American families need long-term price stability to meet their household spending needs, save money, and plan for retirement.

(4) The Federal Reserve policy of long-term inflation has made American manufacturing uncompetitive, raising the cost of United States manufactured goods by more than 40 percent since 2000, compared to less than 20 percent in Germany and France.

(5) Between 2000 and 2010, United States manufacturing employment shrunk by one-third after holding steady for 30 years at nearly 20,000,000 jobs.

(6) The American economy needs a stable dollar, fixed exchange rates, and money supply controlled by the market not the government.

(7) The gold standard puts control of the money supply with the market instead of the Federal Reserve.

(8) The gold standard means legal tender defined by and convertible into a certain quantity of gold.

(9) Under the gold standard through 1913 the United States economy grew at an annual average of four percent, one-third larger than the growth rate since then and twice the level since 2000.

(10) The international gold exchange standard from 1914 to 1971 did not provide for a United States dollar convertible into gold, and therefore helped cause the Great Depression and stagflation.

(11) The Federal Reserve’s trickle down policy of expanding the money supply with no demand for it has enriched the owners of financial assets but endangered the jobs, wages, and savings of blue collar workers.

(12) Restoring American middle-class prosperity requires change in monetary policy authorized to Congress in Article I, Section 8, Clause 5 of the Constitution.

SEC. 2. DEFINE THE DOLLAR IN TERMS OF GOLD.

Effective 30 months after the date of enactment of this Act—

(1) the Secretary of the Treasury (in this Act referred to as the “Secretary”) shall define the dollar in terms of a fixed weight of gold, based on that day’s closing market price of gold; and

(2) Federal Reserve Banks shall make Federal Reserve notes exchangeable with gold at the statutory gold definition of the dollar.

SEC. 3. DISCLOSURE OF HOLDING.

During the 30-month period following the date of enactment of this Act, the United States Government shall take timely and reasonable steps to disclose all of its holdings of gold, together with a contemporaneous report of any United States governmental purchases or sales, thus enhancing the ability of the market and of market participants to arrive at the fixed dollar-gold parity in an orderly fashion.

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold Empty Re: SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:46 pm

Nothing.  It hasn't gone anywhere.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold Empty Re: SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:32 am

Here's all you need to know ... Latest Action: House - 03/22/2018 Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services. 

So it was read into the record, and referred to the financial services committee over three months ago. Most likely, it will never see the light of day again. Historically, about 90% of all bills introduced do so, those that do only have about a 20% chance of passage. In sum out of every 200 bills introduced, on average, 2 make it to the President's desk.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold 2805820865  SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold 2805820865  SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold 2805820865  SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:01 am

What it means is that Rep. Mooney doesn't understand why we abandoned the gold standard in the first place - it wasn't working!  He needs to read Marcus Curtis' book "The Truth About The Coming Global Currency Reset".

https://www.amazon.com/Truth-About-Coming-Global-Currency-ebook/dp/B00RYIY21Y

Last edited by Sam I Am on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:04 am

Just proof that any idiot can get elected to congress if they spend enough money.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold 2805820865  SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold 2805820865  SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold 2805820865  SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum