Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave

Go down

The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave Empty The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:37 pm

The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave

The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave 3427

Logo of the Central Bank of Iraq

26/06/2018

Economy News Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq, to ​​give leave to foreign banks to have a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars, indicating that it is permissible to give licenses only to foreign banks that are subject to the control of the supervisory authority in the country where the headquarters is located.

The Central Bank said in a statement, read by "Economy News", that "foreign banks that seek leave to work for one of its branches in Iraq must have a capital of 50 million dollars, regardless of the number of branches, including the main branch."

He added that "another condition for granting licenses is that the balance of any bank with another bank does not exceed 5% of its capital and in any case should not increase its assets with other banks of 20%, and if the increase of that percentage for more reasonable reasons, you need To the approval of the Director General of the Department of Banking Supervision. "

He explained that "to establish an entity belonging to a foreign bank or to open a branch of a foreign bank in Iraq must obtain a license from the Central Bank and may only grant licenses to foreign banks that are subject to unified and comprehensive control of the supervisory authority in the country where the headquarters of the foreign bank."

The central bank noted that "within six months of submitting an application for incorporation to the bank to meet the conditions, the bank is notified of the approval of the establishment or rejection of the bank and if approved, it is published in the official gazette."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12733

The Central Bank requires a capital equivalent to 50 million dollars for the foreign bank's leave 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum