Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange

Go down

Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange Empty Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:48 pm

Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange

Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange Image

04-06-2018 01:35 PM

The Euphrates -

Iraq and Iran have begun implementing a special agreement for the exchange of crude oil between them after solving the outstanding logistical problems.

"The exchange deal between the two countries is based on the principle of cost, insurance and freight charges, which provides for Iran to get from 30 thousand to 60 thousand barrels of oil (daily) from the fields of Kirkuk province in northern Iraq and will be Transferred to an Iranian refinery by oil tankers, in exchange for Iranian oil for southern Iraq '.

The ministry said: 'The tankers on Sunday unloaded their cargo in the storage tanks, which were deployed in the city of Dir Shahar, Iran, west of the province of Ilam by the company to distribute oil products for the purposes related to the implementation of the exchange deal.

The ministry's statement stressed that 'the outstanding logistical problems and issues that hindered the launch of the swap were resolved.'

Under the Convention, the seller would bear the costs of transportation and insurance until the shipment reached the intended port, indicating that the Convention was subject to renegotiation.

In turn, confirmed the Iraqi Oil Ministry to start the flow of Kirkuk oil to Iran in quantities ranging between 30 to 60 thousand barrels per day for the purpose of exchange, pointing out that there is a project to establish a strategic line from the province to the Iranian border to transport crude oil.

"The flow of oil through the troughs to Iran from the Kirkuk oil is part of the agreement reached by the Ministry of Oil with the Iranian Oil Ministry in a reciprocal deal of the same quantities and specifications, which requires the export of Iraqi oil from the fields of Kirkuk through the basins," said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad. The Iranian-Iranian border near the area of ​​Kermanshah that the same quantities will be delivered in export ports in southern Iraq '.

Jihad added that 'the export rates of 30-60 thousand barrels per day are transported through cars pelvic', indicating that 'it is hoped to create a pipeline extending from the fields of Kirkuk to the border to transport oil capacity of 250 thousand barrels per day.'

Jihad said that 'this agreement will contribute to the disposal of part of Kirkuk oil and the export of alternative oil received directly across the territorial waters in southern Iraq,' noting that 'Iran will benefit from this oil for the purposes of liquidation and cover the needs of the region of Kermanshah'.

Jihad pointed out that 'Iraq's exports from the Kirkuk fields stopped through the northern port because of differences between the federal government and the territorial government, and requires the Ministry of Oil to discharge the oil extracted, and therefore this step will be an opportunity to discharge oil from the fields of Kirkuk and export and to ensure additional revenue for the federal treasury.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=57725

Iran and Iraq begin oil exchange 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum