Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18

Go down

Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18 Empty Fri. PM TNT News Articles/Links 6/1/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:37 am

TNT

Tishwash:
Sadr reveals the fact that he met with Trump envoy in Kuwait on the formation of the government

Baghdad today - Najaf The leader of the Sadr movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, the fact of meeting with Trump envoy to Iraq, Brit McGuck, during his recent visit to Kuwait, in Kuwait, on the formation of the government.

A person named Ali Hussain said: "There are rumors that the visit to Kuwait was aimed at forming the Iraqi government, where some promote the occurrence of a meeting with the US envoy overseeing the formation of the largest bloc, and Saudi intervention, and everyone knows your position of occupation, Neighboring countries, is it clear? ".

"Kuwait is a moderate country and its Emir is the prince of peace and moderation, and it would be good if all of them would turn their backs and solve our problems with brotherly dialogue exclusively," Sadr said link

Kuwait shows "disappointment" with Iraq

Follow-up / Sky Press

Kuwait expressed its disappointment at the lack of progress on the issue of missing persons in Iraq, expressing its aspiration for further efforts and a new and innovative approach in dealing with the obligations owed to it.

Kuwait's Permanent Representative to the United Nations Ambassador Mansour Al-Otaibi stressed during the UN Security Council session on the importance of continuing international support and support for Iraq in the coming period so that it can address the security, political, economic and humanitarian conditions and challenges facing it. Security, stability and reconstruction, after the liberation of the entire Iraqi territory from the grip of the organization «Dahesh».​

In this context, Al-Otaibi referred to Kuwait's efforts to mitigate the consequences of these challenges, in recognition of the magnitude of the tragedy suffered by the Iraqi people. "All this leads us to optimism about the future of Iraq and its security and stability, as it is an integral part of the security and stability of the State of Kuwait, and even the countries of the region as a whole."

With regard to international obligations and humanitarian issues relating to the file of missing Kuwaitis, Kuwaiti nationals and Kuwaiti property in Iraq, Al-Otaibi stressed that follow-up to the commitments in this regard continues through the international reports of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and the ongoing briefings of his Special Representative in Iraq under paragraph 4 of resolution Security Council Resolution 2107 of 2013.

For the missing, Al-Otaibi reiterated his disappointment with the Secretary-General's lack of progress on the matter despite the efforts made at the field level to excavate and collect information in order to identify the potential sites of the graves and the lack of evidence or information to date. National Archives of Kuwait.

"We must emphasize the importance of these issues, their sensitivity and their role in supporting, promoting and building confidence between Kuwait and Iraq," he added.

Al-Otaibi expressed his aspiration for further efforts and a new and innovative approach in dealing with those obligations owed to the State of Kuwait to achieve the desired results within the framework of the Tripartite Commission and its technical committee under the chairmanship of the International Committee of the Red Cross. link

Harambe:
CNBC: Oil prices fall amid US supply growth and OPEC uncertainty
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/31/oil-markets-after-recent-losses-in-us-​crude-record-output-weighs.html

GreatlyBlessed:
Here's where the jobs are — in one chart.....
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/01/heres-where-the-jobs-are--in-one-chart​.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum