Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18

3 posters

Go down

"Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 Empty "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18

Post by Ssmith Thu May 31, 2018 8:19 am

"Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 Image_43

29 May, 2018 23:53

LOVE CONQUERS ALL

I Corinthians 13:4-13

4 Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5 doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not its own, is not provoked, taketh not account of evil; 6 rejoiceth not in unrighteousness, but rejoiceth with the truth; 7 beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 8 Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall be done away; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall be done away. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part; 10 but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I felt as a child, I thought as a child: now that I am become a man, I have put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know fully even as also I was fully known. 13 But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

My father always told me that the best way to show you appreciate someone is to make use of what they’ve given you. In some cases that’s an example, and in others it’s a gift. I appreciate the opposition of those who feel entitled to make accusations against someone working night and day to give them the freedom to do just that.

In I John 4:8 the Messiah says “He that Loveth not, knows not God: for God is love.” To just say that God is Love essentially connected two invisible ideas without much of an explanation as to what either really was.

Later on he told his disciples to “love one another.” So it would seem that if Love is God, and we are to love one another it is something very important to identify and understand thoroughly. In John 17:3 it says that life eternal is to know God, so if one knows love then it would seem that they are closer to understanding and attaining unto eternal life. Still, there doesn’t seem to be a tangible explanation as to what love is during the time time the Messiah walked the Earth.

Fortunately the Apostle Paul explained the deeper manifestation of what love looks like in 1st Corinthians the 13th Chapter. He implies that right now we see in part, but soon all will be revealed and the characters playing the different roles in life will no longer be able to hide.

He says that love suffers long, and never fails. When one is in love they never waste their time complaining about how hard it is. In fact, it’s effortless and energizing to be in love. To be in love is to be connected to God. When we are conscious of that connection we are able to act in that space as a conduit of love regardless of the circumstances. For this reason, love often frustrates her enemies as they seek to injure and distract those seeking God. And because every battle begins in love, and ends in love, it’s impossible for love to fail. That’s why she’s so willing to suffer with our ignorance so patiently.

Love rejoices in the truth, and never acts unseemingly. In other words, love is not hiding but available to everyone, willing to share her abundance in a manner that demonstrates exactly how God is love. And when all the knowledge, promises and predictions have gone away, love will still be standing.

Today I’ve read many attacks against my friend who works night and day to free you from these chains of financial slavery. I read one article where the person seemed to think they had somehow stopped the scourge of Kim’s evil plans. You have no idea how fortunate we are that she is an advocate for humanity, because neither that author nor anyone else could stop her if she wanted to do something nefarious.

I read another piece where a bird of some kind didn’t really say anything of value, but seemed to feel they dropped the mic after making a profound point. It was just another hate filled article about nothing, offering no solutions only more confusion.

And while they criticized with erroneous information, Kim popped up just once to respond politely and went right back to programming to make a way for her critics to be free. She’s endured more than most of us can imagine, and stayed the course for our sakes when offered a way out at our expense.

It’s ill advised to be so critical when all you can see is years of broken promises on one side, and a limited view of the other. There’s only one source who’s made a challenge to everyone in the world that they will prove everything they say, Head to Head with any opponent. You couldn’t even tell me the name of a Chinese Elder if you wanted to criticize them.

And through all of the boring attacks, and regurgitated nonsense, Kim has held back demonstrating how much control she actually has over the Quantum system to give us all the chance to choose life over death. Sadly, if the choice is left up to us much longer the evidence would suggest that most of us would choose death because we’re so afraid of facing the truth.

As I watch people terrified, criticizing and pounding their chests with silly claims, and not so clever allegories, it makes me sad that some are so filled with hate that it’s become more than a feeling to them, but a state of existence.

Rather than fuel these divisive tactics, I choose love as my weapon over hate. If they throw rocks, I’ll use them to build bridges. If they heap hot coals on me, I’ll use them to warm the house. If they act as if they’re entitled to something at my expense, I’ll walk grateful knowing I have already given them everything I have. And when they finally think they have me beat, as I hit rock bottom, I’ll build a foundation on solid ground from the bottom up.

Perhaps the most profound idea that Paul describes for the faithful is at the very end of the passage above. When compared to the giants of Hope and Faith, Love still conquers all. Love is a gift that God has given all of us. We’re reminded every time we hear our heart beat it take a deep breath. We may not always appreciate how profound that the gift of life is, but if we know we’re alive, it makes it impossible for us to deny we are loved by God. And if we are loved by God, then anything is possible.

So perhaps I could persuade you to use the same weapon against the most common opposition to our happiness-ourselves. Find that connection to God within yourself and rise in love to act and be the way Paul described it. Love abides in all of us and was placed there by God. The best way to show we appreciate it, is to put it to use, and allow it to multiply.

And that is how love conquers all.

TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 Empty Re: "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu May 31, 2018 10:17 am

Love the Bible-thumping, co-mingled with lies and deceit.  Not a good combo there, Rowe...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18 Empty Re: "Love Conquers All" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 5/29/18

Post by clyde b Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:09 am

REMINDS ME OF THIS SONG-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InlRGLXMwAg

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum