Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results

Go down

Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results Empty Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 29, 2018 10:26 pm

Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results

Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results Image

29-05-2018 10:48 AM

The legal expert Tariq Harb, on Tuesday, the decision of the House of Representatives to cancel the elections abroad needs to legislate a law and not only a decision issued by the parliament, as happened yesterday as the cancellation of the elections Maysan or Kurdistan region is the same degree of cancellation of the elections abroad.

"The decision of the House of Representatives to cancel the elections abroad needs to legislate a law and not only a decision issued by the parliament, as happened yesterday as the cancellation of the elections in Maysan or the Kurdistan region is the same degree of cancellation of the elections abroad," noting that ' ) Of the Constitution and the issuance of a new editorial invitation to hold an extraordinary session, not only the previous invitation, but it was necessary to repeat the call the second meeting, which was not held for non-quorum and the third session and the fourth session because the invitation was set on a certain day and not to hold the meeting that day should be repeated invitation For each of the days Next and not only the first call and the consideration of the Council continues because the Council did not hold a meeting in order to be open session.

He pointed out that 'there is no objection to the decision of the parliament to count and sorting the hand because it is checking and inspection and make sure this does not bother the Commission because the parliament the right to investigate the validity of the procedures as long as the subject does not reach the cancellation of the results', pointing out that' Article (102) of the Constitution decided And the supervision of the Commission is something else. The Parliament has the right to question the President of the Commission in accordance with Article (61) of the Constitution. He does not have the right to the Board of Commissioners, but that does not preclude the request to take legal action against them from the judiciary if proven.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=169769

Legal: The parliament has no right to issue a decision to cancel the election results 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum