Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 5/23/18

Go down

Mountain Goat  5/23/18 Empty Mountain Goat 5/23/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu May 24, 2018 7:05 am

May 23, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So where are we in this 2018 Election Saga?

We should all know by now that the Sadr Movement received the majority of the popular votes and thus the majority of seats in parliament.

So, the “Sadr Movement” is now allowed to nominate the next prime minister for Iraq (just one of the 3 presidents). We are now in this stage of the process.

We are witnessing Al-Sadr meeting with the numerous heads of the parties and coalitons. As he has stated he wants more than anything else a Strong, Cohesive, Technocratic Iraq government free of sectarianism and moving towards the continuation of the Reforms and Fighting of Corruption. This is all good and what we need to see.

But he is not going to be satisfied just with talk, as we have seen his ability to gather millions to protest the lack of ACTION and ABILITY on the part of the prior government for combating corruption at the highest level of the government. Sadr wants the new prime minister to Walk the Talk.

So, once the popular vote is official and ratified by the Judiciary the 90 day clock begins ticking. According to the constitution the process can take no longer than 90 days until the government is “fully” formed. But to get the clock ticking has been the problem in the past and seems to always be the delay in getting the show moving forward. We are still waiting for the Judiciary Ratification of the election results. This is the hold up right now. I present an article in the articles section of today Newsletter as to a probably reason why the judiciary has not yet given their official blessing on the results. Maybe Iraq should change their constitution and put a time restriction on this process too. Just saying…

What should we look for in the next week or coming weeks?

Watch for articles telling us the Judiciary ratified the elections results and they are final. The Iraqi parliament in its first session (of the NEW parliament), which is supposed to be held within 15 days after the ratification of the Federal Court on the election results. Since the first session of Parliament is scheduled to begin on June 1st, we can clearly see they are already running late in the process with only 8 days remaining until June 1st. We have also seen that the news media advertised that they intended to complete this by May 22nd. I think this is just stringing the citizens along. They tend to do this a lot.

Watch also for articles telling us that the Sadr Movement has selected a candidate as the nominee for the next prime minister. This is NOT yet official, however it is believed that Haider al-Abadi is that nominee. The nominee, once selected, is forwarded to Parliament for their ratification. This ratification can not happen until the ‘NEW” Parliament is in session. They can not use the old Parliament as the NEW parliament has to also by then be sworn in. A NEW speaker (the second president) must then also be selected my majority vote of parliament.

The final stage is that then the President of the Republic (the third and last president) must be selected within 30 days of the first meeting, and then the President nominates the Prime Minister of the largest bloc, if the prime minister candidate fails to collect parliamentary support, the president will choose another candidate as recommended by the Sadr Movement.

So, you can see there is much work to be done and a narrow window to get it all done. They are already late. The keys to this process are:

1.to get the Judiciary to ratify the elections results in a timely manner and 2.to get the prime minister nominee announced in a timely manner.

Everything else after that seems to flow quicker. We are still waiting for both to occur.

More news….

ABADI’S STANCE ON IRANIAN INFLUENCE IN IRAQ

Wolf Mubarak that “the Iraqi government represented by Prime Minister Haider Abadi clashes with the factions of the popular crowd,” Iranian influence.

He pointed out that “the Sadrist Shiite movement also seems to be on the same track with the reference of Najaf and the Iraqi government against the election of corrupt faces, and against the group of state law, which was the reason for the failure of Iraq’s development and any development plans, but on the contrary, The country and the liquidation of its coffers. ”

“Iraq is moving very cautiously to get out of Iranian orbit, and the Iranian regime, which is surrounded by problems and challenges from every side, is watching the situation in Iraq and is deeply concerned, especially with the success of Saudi Arabia in building good relations with the Iraqis, In terms of economic, where Riyadh contributed to the revival of Iraqi markets, and succeeded in helping Iraq to overcome several files thorny helped him to open up to the world, and the melting of ice between the Iraqi people and their brothers from Arab countries, specifically the Gulf.

He concluded by saying: “It remains that the outcome of the upcoming Iraqi parliamentary elections will be Faisal in determining the future of Iranian influence in Mesopotamia.

More news….

IRANIAN RIAL STILL TO BE SURPRESSED IN DISTANCE FUTURE

The Central Bank of Iran set the rate at 42,050 rials on its website on Monday, allowing for a 50-rial increase. Although infinitesimal, the change indicates the government's willingness to allow rate alteration as opposed to previous efforts for imposing a fixed rate.

So we see that there will NOT be any significant rate increase in the Rial in the distance future. For all you idiots who subscribe to this GCR notion then how can you have any RV of any currencies then in this GCR basket of 7 currencies they claim will all RV at the same time? I don’t know you tell me? Since they claim the Rial and the IQD is in the basket then I guess they must also confirm the Iraqi dinar will not also RV any time soon? Get my point here? YOU CAN’T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO.

So either you believe in the GCR notion or you don’t. You can’t have it BOTH ways.

If you don’t then you can openly say there is a chance for the IRAQI DINAR TO REVALUE VERY SOON. If you do, then you are saying basically it will be a VERY LONG TIME. So which is it? Again I have to tell all you idiots who subscribe to this GCR crap –

According to Tasnim News Agency, CBI on Monday announced the official exchange rates for 39 currencies, 23 of which (including the US dollar) recorded hikes, 11 currencies registered drops (euro and pound included) while 5 currencies remained unchanged.

So we see that currency values can change everyday and some significant too. Does this mean the GCR already took place? (if it was real). So this GCR notion is all just foolishness perpetrated again by some idiot gurus a long time ago who misinterpreted the “global reset” efforts by the IMF (which is real) and turned it into their own slogan of “global currency reset” for their own purposes of convincing you to buy these defuncted, voided out currencies ie. ZIM.

I TOLD YOU SO!

More news….

CONDITIONS THAT MUST BE PROVIDED IN THE FORMATION OF THE NEXT GOVERNMENT

The head of the National Alliance, the leader of the National Wisdom Movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, announced the conditions that must be provided in the formation of the next government.

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim said: “As for the elections, we are facing two tasks: the formation of the largest parliamentary bloc, which is tasked with naming the prime minister, and the other task of forming a coalition of the ruling national majority and here we have to define the specifications of this alliance.

We believe that this transatlantic alliance must be national in form and content and constitutes an independent Iraqi decision without external interference and express the arrogance and sectarianism without discrimination and bear a vision and a clear program in the administration of the country in the next phase because we need a program agreed by the forces to manage this alliance. ”

“We need a team that is capable of implementing the program and we need to be empowered by competent ministers in each ministry and we call for the formation of a government of technocrats specialized in the tasks entrusted to them,” he said.

He stressed that “this alliance is consistent and mutually supportive and solidarity in its forces and deputies and we want a coalition between forces bear full responsibility with its people in the implementation of this program and serve the people, people fed up slogans and promises and words and want a team working and serves,” stressing that “this alliance is balanced that achieves national balance to reassure The partners of the homeland and abroad and do not accept an alliance that suggests antagonizing or excluding the interests of any country dealing with Iraq. ”

“This coalition is strong enough to make and implement the decision and follow up the government that implements these decisions and we want to be able to turn slogans into concrete action,” he said.

(Mnt Goat – so we can see that Hakim is reinforcing the conditions to which ANY new govt in Iraq must perform. This is all in line with what we already heard. Does it say anywhere that the RV must occur with this new govt? No – it does not as again I am telling everyone that the RV is the end result of this very long reform process, not a reform in itself. When they are ready and the environment is right they will then decide to move forward again to the next step and reinstate the currency)

The leader of the Sadrist movement and the leader of the coalition Muqtada al-Sadr, the winner of the largest parliamentary bloc in the Iraqi legislative elections that took place on May 12, the next government will move to resolve all outstanding problems with the Kurds.

At the start of his visit to the Iraqi capital Baghdad, on Tuesday, met a senior delegation of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, in a series of meetings the delegation will hold with leaders of coalitions and lists of Iraq to discuss the formation of the new Iraqi government.

The delegation of the Kurdistan Democratic Party is headed by the secretary of the political bureau of the party Fadhil Mirani.

A statement issued by Sadr’s office said that “in the belief that Iraq is a tent for all its children, and in the interest of the emergence of a patriarchal government that cares for everyone, Muqtada al-Sadr is still conducting extensive political dialogues and exchanges and exchanging views through the night.”

The Kurdistan Democratic Party issued the results of the May 12 elections in Kurdistan with 25 seats, while the Sadrist coalition supported by the Iraqi Sadr won 54 seats.

The Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani had called Monday, during a meeting with candidates of the list of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan (184) to take into account the foundations of partnership and compatibility and balance between the components in the Iraqi political process, the day before the delegation of the Democratic Kurdistan to Baghdad, to meet with Iraqi parties and discuss with them on Formation of the next government.

While the deputy head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, in a statement, on the occasion of the announcement of the results of the final elections, expressed his hope that the results of the elections to form a partnership government that applies the Constitution and guarantee the rights of all.

The Kurdistan Democratic Party announced on Sunday that it is starting consultations with the Iraqi and Kurdish parties on the formation of the new Iraqi government, while stressing the importance of unity of class and position between the Kurdish parties, as well as with other Iraqi forces that believe in the rights and aspirations of the people of Kurdistan.

Stressing that on this basis will first begin dialogue with the Kurdish parties in the hope of forming a common platform in this direction.

The Sadr office statement also stressed the «unity of the Kurdish position on events and developments».

HE POINTED OUT THAT THE NEW GOVERNMENT WILL MOVE IN THE NEXT PHASE TO RESOLVE ALL THE OUTSTANDING PROBLEMS WITH THE KURDISH BROTHERS AND WORK IN A FATHERLY WITH ALL COMPONENTS OF THE IRAQI PEOPLE.

(Mnt Goat – this will have to include finally getting the Article 140 referendum since this is the biggest issue from Kurdistan right now. But we know why the delay. It is the lack of votes in parliament to pass any referendum and the lack of the GOI to press the parliament to get it done. Why? Because Nori al-Maliki and Mahmoud Barzani where stealing oil from Kirkuk wells and selling it under the table for their own profit. Do you see now the corruption and why it is at all levels and must first be cleaned up.)

And between Baghdad and Erbil, a history of accumulated political differences, especially after the sanctions imposed by the Iraqi government on the Kurds after the independence referendum conducted by the region last September and the unjustified attack on the militias and other Iraqi security forces ON DISPUTED AREAS OF KURDISTAN AND THE OCCUPATION OF LARGE AREAS, INCLUDING THE CITY OF KIRKUK .

IRAQI PARLIAMENT DECIDES TO HOLD AN EXTRAORDINARY SESSION ON THURSDAY MAY 24TH

Khandan -

May 23, 2018

The House of Representatives held a deliberative session last Saturday May 19th (a week after the elections) in the presence of 105 deputies to discuss the elections. They had to cancel the session due to lack of proper attendance.

The President of the Council, Salim al-Jubouri, announced that the Presidency will direct a book containing the demand for the Electoral Commission to take all means to ensure confidence in the electoral process, including random counting and referral criminal cases, if needed, to the competent authorities (the judiciary) in cases where mismanagement of the integrity of the electoral process.

And to provide the political entities with an electronic copy a photocopy of the results sent via satellite and verify the process of matching data sent electronically with the funds are counted through the counting of funds, as well as the REQUEST OF THE ELECTORAL JUDICIARY TO DEAL WITH APPEALS IN A VERY THOROUGH AND IMPARTIAL MANNER.

Parliament is attempting to schedule to hold the Iraqi Council of Representatives on Thursday, in another extraordinary session to try to discuss the parliamentary elections that took place on May 12.

The Information Service of the House of Representatives in a statement reported by local media, the Presidency of the House of Representatives decided to hold a special session at the fourth hour of the afternoon on Thursday, May 24.

She pointed out that the convening of the meeting was based on the request made by a number of deputies who throw the focus on the transparency and integrity of the electoral process.

(Mnt Goat – Try it again…lol..lol..lol.. could the Judiciary be holding up their ratification of the elections results until this is first resolved? Could it be that the Judiciary is the one requesting this action by parliament first, prior to them ratifying the results? See how it might all be connected?)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

WE WILL GIVE ABADI A SECOND TERM IF HE MEETS THESE CONDITIONS AND THIS IS WHAT WE WANT FROM THE DAWA PARTY

Baghdad today - special The winning candidate for the alliance of Raed Fahmi, Tuesday, that his alliance, supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, will give a second term to Prime Minister Haider Abadi on condition.

Fahmy said in an exclusive interview (Baghdad today), that "the Alliance Suron came the slogan of reform, therefore, the process of forming the largest bloc and the government is the first test of the reform approach advocated by the coalition," noting that "things will not take place as before through the objections and disputes for the largest share "He said.

"The talk is that the Dawa Party bears the greatest responsibility for what is happening in the country, so they are qualified or able to carry out reforms in the event of assuming the post of prime minister," he said.

"Differences in views within the coalition do not mean splits inside," Fahmi said. "Differences are going on around Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi." He pointed out that "the renewal of the mandate of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, be at the expense of achieving the objectives?

Objectives of which include:

1.the approach of legitimacy,

2.open files of corruption,

3.leave the approach of quotas and changing faces,

4.the issue is not hostility to a person or party, but the APPLICATION OF THE REFORM APPROACH and commitment to the program (this could mean the RV included but it does not specifically say this is the case).

He pointed out that there are questions are circulating within the others and the rest of the other blocs, if given the second mandate Abadi, to what extent possible can he implement this program, which may affect the personalities associated with the invitation, and whether this will reflect the determination and firmness in the fight against corruption.

(Mnt Goat – So here it is in black and white, the conditions announced to what Abadi will have to conform to if he wants a second term. Note it does not say anything about getting the RV…lol..lol… It does talk about REFORMS but is talking in general sense about the REFORM program that is underway for the banking system and the economy. Could it include the currency reform and the project to delete the zeros? Yes, it could and it might but it does not specifically say this is the case and so please let us stop reading into these election articles and making things up for hype and hysteria. Yes – TNT Tony I am talking directly to you and a few others…lol..lol..lol.,.,)

A KUDISTAN DELEGATION FROM THE PARTY TO BAGHDAD TO SEE THE DIRECTIONS OF THE IRAQI PARTIES ON THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT AND THE POLITICAL PROCESS IN IRAQ

Alsumaria News / Arbil

The adviser of the Political Bureau of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Aref Rushdi, on Tuesday that it is scheduled to visit a delegation from the party to Baghdad to see the directions of the Iraqi parties on the Iraqi government and the political process in Iraq, indicating that the main objective of the participation of Kurds in Baghdad is TO ACHIEVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL DEMANDS OF THE PEOPLE OF KURDISTAN.

(Mnt Goat – here comes Article 140 again….lol…lol..lol… ! If they don’t finally get this referendum concluded on these disputed areas, they may have stalling again in these parliament sessions of this new government. Doesn’t it make total sense for them to finally end this dispute with Kurdistan? They know they have to do it, they know the judiciary has decided on this case and mandated it a month ago. Well where is it?

The question that keeps coming up in the dinar community is this required for the RV? I still contend that it is and must be settled. We all were told way back in 2011 that there must be a “full” implementation of the constitution in order to get out of Chapter VII sanctions. Well….last year we know they announced that Iraq is not “fully” out of Chapter VII. So okay is Article 140 still needed? Did they satisfy enough the constitutional requirements to get out of Chapter VII? Is this really needed? By the way don’t wait for the CBI to give anybody a list of items or events to take place as priority for the RV.. these statements are ridiculous. Just because the CBI does not say Article 140 is needed does not make it so or not)

Rushdie told Alsumaria News, that "is scheduled to go today a delegation from the Kurdistan Democratic Party to Baghdad," noting that "the visit of the delegation aims to see the directions of the Iraqi parties and the talks on the participation of Kurds in Baghdad."

Rushdie added that "the main objective of the participation of the Kurds in Baghdad is to achieve the constitutional demands of the people of Kurdistan and then share the Kurds IN POSITIONS OF SOVEREIGNTY and others."

The Kurdistan Democratic Party announced on Sunday, May 20, 2018 that it would send a high-level delegation to Baghdad to conduct dialogues with political parties on the formation of the next Iraqi government, while it is possible to work to achieve more gains for Kurdistan and all Iraqis.

SUPPORT OUR FIVE YEAR PLAN 2018-2022

23/5/2018

Thamer Hymes

After the elections and their results, no one will object to the five-year plan. It is sound compared to other previous plans. It is well known that the plans have tools such as putting the right man in the right place because it facilitates the appearance of the results of the plan.

The good performance and measures of success of the economy are the figures, but which tools? We have financial control that is not flawed in general, but activating it to flourish is another matter that may not be adapted to the latest plans that declare freedom in the economy as it was accumulated as an experiment under the totalitarian economy and the process of freedom from prejudices that may not fit the philosophy of the five-year plan. Updated with technology, its relationship to e-government, and the knowledge and training it needs.

Therefore, the budget of 2018 must be the basis that sets the directions of the five-year plan, according to paragraph 60 that does not work any decision contrary to this law and do not bear the federal public treasury any additional financial burdens outside this law.

And through the strict applications of the current budget shows the extent of our dependence on oil revenue, which leads to the need to rely on the domestic product, which strengthens the stability of our economic position, as it will be clear the extent of our dependence on the import and export of oil and reduce the weakness of the unstable balance, which came for reasons related to the control of oil revenues, We have random imports and its known consequences, which we pay for in agriculture, industry and our trade balance.

Through the federal budget law for the year 2018 can be a base year for the past years we measure our progress in the productive sectors (industry, agriculture, services) and in the light of its recent results will be a criterion for the four years that followed to reach a final strategic goal for ten or twenty years, Stability in all its conditions with these results.

That the intentions, theories and stakes relating to the strategic plans are the only laboratory is the results and their impact on the widest segments of society in the three sectors; the more the economy of any country to rely on itself was worthy of prosperity, so the five-year plan is a desire to be achieved on the ground, The new parliament will strengthen it through monitoring and follow-up mechanisms for its implementation.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum