Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18

Go down

"No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18 Empty "No Cat, No Bag" - BGG News Highlights at Dinar Updates 5/20/18

Post by Ssmith Mon May 21, 2018 7:08 am

Dinar Updates

BGG ~ There is no cat – no bag. The IHEC will address all the complaints in a thorough and complete fashion. If there were fraud – do you think anyone willing to pull such a thing off wanted Sadr to be the winner? C’MON MAN!!

Source Reveals The Meeting Of Abadi And Sadr .. Conditional Second Term!

Baghdad today – A source familiar with the Sadrist movement, the scenes of the meeting of the leader of the current Moqtada al-Sadr, Prime Minister Haider Abadi in Baghdad.

The source said in an interview with Baghdad today that “the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, agreed to give Prime Minister Haider Abadi a second term, during the meeting they had just gathered in Baghdad.”

He added that “Sadr demanded the return of Abadi from the Dawa Party and pledges to fight corruption fully, including names influential in the political process.”

Sadr’s office revealed details of Sadr’s meeting in Baghdad after midnight on Sunday.

Article Credit: Baghdadtoday.news LINK

WHAT SOME ARE SAYING:

Mnt Goat () – …So we all know that Al-Abadi did lose the popular votes, thus he did lose the election, however…Could Al-Abadi be the next PM even though he lost the popular election? …even though a candidate runs for office and does not win the overall popular vote, he/she can still possibly be nominated as the candidate for the office and, if ratified by parliament, take the duty of forming the next government of Iraq, thus the prime minister position. ...

So, in this election process of 2018, we see that Al-Sadr does not want to be prime minister since he is a cleric but wanted to be able to select someone who will fulfill the “Sadr Movement’s” party policies. So, who will he select?

That is the million dollar question… …Al-Abadi can be nominated and probably will be the nominee submitted to parliament by the “Sadr Movement”. However, having said this, it is very premature…There is no proof of this. All the news states Al-Sadr has to still decide however he is open to it. This is what he really said. Let’s just watch it all play out and see if there are any surprises…

Sadr And Abadi Close To Declaring A Clear Alliance In Iraq

* Iranian efforts to form a coalition led by al – Maliki and Ameri

– Dubai (Arab event): While delaying suspicions of fraud in Kurdistan, Anbar and Kirkuk , especially in the announcement of the final results of the Iraqi elections, in contrast , is growing debate about the alliances that Stffersha elections.

The leaks to the near declaration of a clear alliance between the leader of the alliance, “Asron,” Moqtada al-Sadr, who has achieved leadership in this election, and the leader of the coalition, “victory”, Haider Abadi, in a proactive attempt to block the Iranian efforts to form a coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki and Hadi al-Amiri .

The task led by Qassim Soleimani to form the largest bloc in the next parliament does not seem easy. Many sources close to Sadr say many leaders of different blocs want to join an alliance with Abadi and form a government. Negotiations have made significant progress on some issues . The debate remains only about what is said to be required to sever the relationship between the Abadi Party “Dawa”.

Sadr, who is heading to become the most powerful political force in Iraq, for three days, saying that the Iraqi decision will be from within the border and all partners of princes as long as they are not occupiers of the country, as he put it.

Tensions are still rising in Kirkuk, where gunmen have been besieged by several polling stations and pressuring UNHCR to change the election results.

However, with the introduction of the results of the elections abroad, the Commission showed leaks on the change in positions of forces, which called for the Commission to indicate the presence of changes in the sites of blocks, although not large.

Article Credit: http://alwatannews.net/article/772424?rss=1

WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:

MilitiaMan () – Article: “The Parliament directs the Commission to take the necessary measures to provide confidence in the elections” The cat is coming out of the bag…Evidence is suggesting the elections are rigged.. No longer doubt but facts. Will the evidence be set aside…?

With Al Sadr meeting with the five, I’ll bet as we are taught the results will be “” more of a move along nothing left to see here… lol Plus the USA ordering Solameini “” to get out of Iraq finds us with the hicupps subsiding as he crosses back over the border..? it is also obvious the investors are ready to roll when it comes to re construction.. the timeing of it all coming together is fascinating!

Even the video Walkingstick posted has presentation boards in the back drop and advertising those involved!!There was one that stands out to me and if we recall EO 13303, one will know a major player in this project to iraqs MR.. imo.

BGG ~ There is no cat – no bag. The IHEC will address all the complaints in a thorough and complete fashion. If there were fraud – do you think anyone willing to pull such a thing off wanted Sadr to be the winner? C’MON MAN!! The USA doesn’t order the General to do anything, he is our enemy. He does as the Mullahs tell him.

Regarding E.O. 13303 – this is a continuing Executive Order. It is extended every year. This year being no surprise and no “harbinger” of things to come.

Stryker () – Iraq election: Al-Abadi will have to negotiate his future…The vote dealt a blow to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, whose Nasr alliance is trailing in third place. But with no group winning a majority, he could still be a major player.

Abadi Closest To The Premiership

Said Habib terminal head of the parliamentary wisdom bloc that Haider Abadi, the current prime minister is the closest to get a second term of others and stressed the existence of talks between the blocks of the alliance and the formation of the largest bloc in the coming period. ​

​Al-Turfi said that one of the advantages of Haider Abadi, which qualifies him to renew the mandate for another parliamentary session is to get a list of good seats in parliament in addition to his victory on terrorism, according to his claim.

He stressed that the current wise conditions for the next prime minister in the event of an alliance with him is the application of the law and accountability of corrupt and state building in accordance with sound rules.

He added that the talks to form the next government has started since the announcement of the preliminary results will crystallize during the coming hours to come out of the largest bloc, indicating that the largest bloc will be far from sectarianism and will include all components to reduce the page of sectarianism and abomination.

Article Credit: Irqnews.com LINK

Guru BGG (5/23/11):  I talked to Poppy earlier he told me he was hearing pretty much what we are, Tonight (late), tomorrow maybe Tuesday.  He did tell me it was outside of Iraq's hands - at the BIS already.  His Treasury contact is still saying all has been done Treasury wise and their IT personel are still in Iraq (been on  stand-by to come back any time)  waiting to assist with any final activation issues.  His guy also says no one will know the rate till it actually goes live - no

https://www.dinardaily.net/t54389-5-22-23-24-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

Guru BGG:   Hello Updaters!! Sorry about the “blog-lite” yesterday. I was traveling and only got a few thoughts up in the morning – then things changed rapidly. I’ll fill you in. Check out *** Current News *** and *** Chat Comments ***. There is some very interesting stuff there. Thanks – BGG

I’m waiting on some more info to come in today – Poppy and I might do a call this evening

UPDATE: Here’s a quick peek…

I’m done with the first part of my trip and I’m up at the cottage on Lake Geneva. I’m writing today’s blog out on the patio. It is awesome here!! There isn’t be a “That’s Messed Up…” yet – I’ll be doing regular updates all afternoon.

Yesteday went from a pretty light news day to a massive turn in the span of just a few hours. Here is a “blockbuster” headline…

"Breaking News: All the leaders in today’s meeting have agreed to withdraw confidence from the Maliki"  There was a “mini-summit” meeting of the Erbil 5 yesterday in Najaf (an additional “secret” meeting will be held today). While everyone was upset early in the day about the negative press, secrecy and possible extensions...even though it appeared to be dragging out...I had a funny feeling (no matter what the press was) – It was about to “officially – HIT THE FAN”...and now here we are.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t63645-5-20-2012-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum