Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY

3 posters

Go down

Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY Empty Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY

Post by phoenix27 Sat May 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Sunny:  Frank26 CC Update, May 18, 2018 "Elections – It’s a hiccup”

NOTES:  Frank26 CC, May 18, 2018 "Elections – It’s a hiccup”

Frank26 - All is in his opinion . . .

Iraq is up in arms right now.  Maliki’s party is contesting the election.  A lot of jockeying for power right now in Iraq.

The election is on one road and the RI is on another.  Our emotions want . . . to cause them to collide.

Maliki was trying to form a bloc majority to put in whoever he wants.  That’s a dictatorship, but the laws of Iraq and the Constitution are not in favor of Maliki nor the Dahl party, nor those who are complaining.

Maliki is . . .  angry . . . now contesting the election, the ballots, the election committee and the vote count.  Iran is saying, ‘We accept the results.’  But they are lying through their teeth.  Maliki wants a majority government.  The largest bloc.  . . .

Maliki is a weasel, trying to get in in any way he can. . .he’s not going to be allowed to win.  Saudi Arabia, the United States and countries in the ME are supporting the elections.

Maliki is a sneaky little punk.  . . .he’s going to the federal courtsto say he formed the largest bloc.  His life in political world has ended.  Maliki supporters are fleeing Iraq . . . afraid of being arrested.  This is the last ditch effort of Maliki to stir the hornet's nest.

Yes, we have a "hiccup" but this will be settled.   It’s not a heart attack.  I don’t care about the votes . . . the election . . . need to let the dust settle before getting on the emotional track.

The GOI is continuing.  Sadr, if it gets any more serious, may have Abadi call out the troops.  Or the UN will have Abadi call out the troops.   Do whatever is necessary to stop this nonsense.    Why is Iran . . . defending Maliki?  What business is it of yours?  To also stir the hornets nest.

It’s a hiccup, it’s not a heart attack.  Last time of the elections, this same thing occurred but the USA told Maliki to stand down.

The US forced that.  You don’t think that could happen again?   I told you not to worry about the elections.

After the Kuwait Conference there was no money sent into Iraq. . . .Because they feared Maliki might take over if he was elected.  Oh, snap!  Only a hiccup.  This is more complex than you realize.  . .

Nonsense going around in the media.  We will bring you the results.  . . .  It’s a very fluid situation in Iraq with  the election.  From hour to hour, day to day.   It can change.

Maliki and his people are thieves.  They are the corruption that is being removed.  The RI of the Iraqi Dinar will continue when 'conditions are suitable.'  Oh, snap.  See how all these pieces are snapping together.  Kuwait (conference money) not coming in . . . because the conditions are not suitable.

If worse comes to worse, IMO, the United States of America will force Maliki out.  Abadi has a "Trump" card.   A huge case against Maliki. . . can try him in a World Court.  IMO, Maliki killed hundreds of Sunni’s.  . . .can show the evidence of Camp Spiker . . . the evidence of . . .billions, maybe even trillions . . .how all these funds were used and sent to Iran in support of terrorism.   If the United States of America has to pull that “trump card,” they will.

I told you I don’t care about the elections but some of you do and I understand.  The USA can impose sanctions on Amir and Maliki and freeze all of their assets and the assets of their families.

Sadr, as far as I’m concerned won. He wants an "all inclusivegovernment" and that's called a democracy.  Maliki wants adictatorship.  And that’s not going to happen on Abadi’s watch, Sadr’swatch, Donald Trump’s watch!  No!  ​
Maliki is dealing with President Donald Trump. . . .Trump will not allow money and oil to be stolen again.

The election is on one road and the RI is on another.    Iran's banks were just sanctioned and Iraq’s banks would not allow them to participate in their auctions.  Corruption needs to be removed to bring you the “suitable conditions” for the RI of the Iraqi dinar.

. . . Sadr may not have won technically but the commission is not going to allow another election.  About 129 parties ran against each other.  It is a hiccup.   Those complaining are those who will expose themselves to fraud . . . the forged paperwork.

Sadr will be announced as winner. . .  While the election was going on, Sat. to Mon.,   the news media in Iraq started to announce “Sadr won.”  The media in Iraq ran with that story a little too early.  Sadr will not be removed as the victor.  The voting commission will not say Sadr did not win because ...read more: https://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2018/05/frank26-cc-elections-its-just-hiccup-by.html
phoenix27
phoenix27
Blog Spammer

Back to top Go down

Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY Empty Re: Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY

Post by clyde b Sun May 20, 2018 9:52 pm

ALOT OF CORRUPTION-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNuKMPeOdfM

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY Empty Re: Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY

Post by Mission1st Sun May 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Frank26 CC: " Elections-It's Just a Hiccup" BY SUNNY, 19 MAY Scumba20
Scumbag Frank
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum