Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18

Go down

"Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18 Empty "Releasing the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/17/18

Post by Ssmith Fri May 18, 2018 7:14 am

KTFA

Hawger03 » May 17th, 2018

I know there is a great deal of frustration here for all of us. What we thought should be done by now is not....yet. I have been thinking about what factors might be in play that could delay the RI. In looking at the CBI, it seems that they are ready to go.

Systems are in place and just waiting on the call for activation. Delta has told us that the people have been talking and are aware of a monetary policy change. The CBI education efforts are to give the details to the citizens as they have been expecting this. So....I then look to the GOI.

If you have noticed lately, in almost all of Abadi's recent speeches, he has talked a great deal about corruption and seems to put it on the highest priority. Now add in the articles that Samson and Don have brought us about billions being recovered from the corrupt who stole it. I believe we have the answer.

Consider....if only one minister had escaped with just 1 billion dinar. If Iraq completes it's RI, that minister becomes one of the richest men in the world. The damage could be catastrophic to Iraq and the CBI. Even if all stolen money is not recovered, charging the corrupt and freezing their assets might be a necessity before releasing the RI.....IMHO.

Just try to ease your frustration and let things play out. This is something we, as investors, have no control over. For me, I work my butt off to do what I can to affect the things I can. Those that I can not, I offer up to the lord in prayer. Let go of the tension and try it

GregHart » May 17th, 2018

My guess, and it's only a guess and IMO...we aren't waiting on Iraq. Were I to guess, I would think they are ensuring Iran does not somehow benefit from the dinar they have and that takes time to track. Look at recent world events and it could make sense. Iraq is done, I believe and it makes sense because the BB's haven't gone up yet despite the public education week which ended just as Iran got slapped.

Don961 » May 17th, 2018

sam found this as well ... mps who lost are running scared ... and/or running ... loss of immunity is the reason they fight tooth and nail to hang on to their positions ... names we've seen in the articles ... imo

Newspaper: MPs and ministers left Iraq to evade prosecution after files of corruption after the fall of their immunity

2018/05/17 15:00

(39) deputies have been present in the House of Representatives since 2005, but lost in gaining confidence in the electoral process that took place last Saturday, May 12, indicating that a number of them left Iraq to evade From opening files of their corruption.

The newspaper quoted a source in the National Alliance, not named, saying that "a number of Iraqi parliamentarians lost the legislative elections that took place last Saturday," noting that "the Iraqi judiciary has the right to prosecute MPs who lose their immunity . "

He pointed out that "a number of MPs lost in the elections left Iraq during the past hours," noting that "39 deputies were present in parliament since 2005 will not be present in the current session, after they left the country," noting that "most of their families reside outside the country . "

"It was noted that some of the deputies who left the Green Zone before the elections for the management of their election campaigns are no longer after the emergence of their loss in the preliminary results," explaining that "the Presidency of Parliament failed to gather a suitable number of deputies to achieve a quorum of the discussion of the results of the elections announced, which Not held ".

"The parliamentarians who lose their seats will be subject to prosecution if they are found guilty," the newspaper said, quoting lawyer Hussein al-Tamimi. "The judiciary has the right to prosecute MPs who lose their parliamentary immunity and that the charges do not fall on the members of the legislative authority once their electoral term ends, "He said .

Tamimi said that "a number of deputies accused of corruption and extortion and the management of deals within the dome of parliament, but parliamentary immunity was a barrier between them and judicial proceedings," explaining that "lifting immunity means that the deputies will be treated ordinary citizens have rights and duties . "

He expected "to raise several problems against some MPs because of the multiple crises in the corridors of Parliament in its session is nearing completion , " adding that "Even the deputies who are able to escape out of Iraq, they will be subject to prosecution through Interpol international police," stressing The necessity of preventing the travel of any deputy loses his immunity in the event that it has been proven that previous arrest warrants issued against him . "

"The preliminary results of the Iraqi elections show the loss of prominent MPs because of their controversial sectarian statements or corruption charges, such as Hanan al-Fatlawi, Mishan al-Jubouri, Ali Nassif, Ali al-Aalak, Yasser al-Maliki, Kazim al-Sayadi, Ahmed al-Masari, Abbas al-Bayati, Mohamed al-Lakash, Mitham al-Jubouri and Muwaffaq al-Rubaie ."

"The ministers who lost are Adila Hammoud, the health minister accused of corruption, Mohammed al-Sidli, the minister of education accused of mismanagement and the deterioration of the educational reality in his ministry, and Agriculture Minister Falah Hassan Zaidan, while Foreign Minister and former Prime Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari is likely to miss the parliamentary scene And the government fully because of his decision not to run for elections. " link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum