Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/11/18

3 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/11/18

Post by Ssmith Sat May 12, 2018 7:35 am

(Notes by Adept1) 

TNT Call notes 11-May-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rayren98/2018/05/11/tnt-conference-call-for-friday-may-11-2018

Note: This is a new conference call system, so please do NOT use the Q+A line unless you actually have a question. Otherwise, use the listen-only lines or the internet link that are on the website under Call Info.

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Fantabulous Friday, May 11, 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here.

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT! I wish, I wish, I wish that we had a lot of good information to give you. Iraqi media are doing a 24-hour blackout because of the election. Their borders have been closed since Monday. There is said to be terrorist activity tomorrow during the elections, but Iraq says their security is fine, so come out and vote! They say 74% of the vote will go to Abadi. They may be counting the overseas or military vote, not the public vote in Iraq, so they are saying the election might go to him. There are various articles saying this will be Abadi’s second term, so I’m trying to work out how people will vote tomorrow when all these countries are saying Abadi will win because they like what he is doing. It seems like Abadi is doing something we didn’t know about, because it only makes sense for the RV to go before the election, but we are still waiting. So I guess we will go on Sunday or Monday. The banks here are still ready to go, with the rates greyed out on the screens, which means the rates have been loaded but not active. They are still connected to the CBI and the other banks. I don’t know what we are waiting for, but it seems unlikely that they are doing all that for something that might not happen until the summer. So let’s see what happens when the vote comes in on Monday.

Iraq puts out notices and news telling the people what they are going to do, and then they don’t do it. They have been doing this for years, so why should be believe them now? We listen to what they say, but watch what they do. Everything they have been doing up until now indicates that they will delete the three zeros and release the new rate at any moment. However, they are closed until Sunday. Abadi did say he would do this after the election. Sadr wants him re-elected, along with the US and other countries.

The CBI said they want security and stability, and Iraq has that now. Abadi said he will announce this after the election, so that is the only thing we are now waiting for. We’re not waiting on any more laws or Article 140. I’m excited; I’m ready, and so are the US banks. The people of Iraq are being told about the lower denominations in Kurdistan, and we’ll see that in Baghdad as this thing takes off.  But I've been saying the same thing for how many years now?  Five or six?  But still you suckers hang on every lie that comes out of my mouth.  How would I, a convicted felon, possibly have any contacts in world government or finance?  Think about that for a minute.  I'm nothing more than a two bit con man.  Please report me so I can be placed behind bars; where I belong!  Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730

Questions from the TNT forum

Q1: I have a bunch of 5K dinar notes? Are they exchangeable?
A: Yes. Most people bought 25K notes, but all the others can be exchanged, so far as we know.
Q2: If WF and Bank of America are the lead banks, do I have to wait a week to use Chase?
A: Possibly; we were told that it would be 7-10 days before the other banks engage. However, we know some people who’ve been told by their bankers to bring their Zim as soon as this happens.
Q3: Where can I find out my district for the 800 numbers?
A: Ask in chat, or just go to Google and search for ‘Federal Reserve Districts’.

Q: Are we waiting until after Ramadan?
A: No, Ramadan is not an issue.

Q: On Wednesday you said my guy here is actually using his card, so they’re activated and it is International. In all my years on this call, I don’t remember ever hearing they were using the cards and they were International and active.
A: Our guy over here has been using his MasterCard internationally for months, as we have reported. The rate has changed, which he saw on his computer. Then his card stopped working (last week), and it’s not working again.

Q: Can you tell us more about Iraq’s five-year plan?
A: The plan runs until 2022, so that is five years in total. There is an article that explains their plan, and it does say that dropping the three zeros is one of the first parts of the plan. That means a new rate. “The plan will include several stages to improve the environment, the economy, and the final stages of the plan to delete the zeros.”

Q: What are your thoughts on multiple exchange locations closing down?
A: I haven’t heard any more about that. It’s possible they got shut down for leaking information. Everyone else has NOT been shut down – the branches and exchange locations are still operating. I don’t know why the others have been shut down. They really want Atlanta and Reno to go first because of Bank of America wants to start there. In the pat, they had people fly into Atlanta to do their exchanges, because it is their center.

Q: I will need a Foundation. What type of professional would you recommend I hire to set up a Foundation for myself?
A: Anyone who has the knowledge and experience: it doesn’t have to be a lawyer or a CPA.

Q: On a previous call, Tony mentioned that the IQD contract rate would be given out to persons with smaller amounts of Dinar. What IQD Amount would be considered ‘small’ enough to get contract rate? (I have nine million IQD—I’d love to get the contract rate.)
A: It depends in part on what else you have. If your portfolio has a lot of other currencies, they may only give you contract rates for part of your dinar. We really won’t know until we get there. What we heard is that they will try to give it out to those with a million or less, at least at first. Another factor is how many in your area/district have dinar and want the contract rates.

Q: Iraq was launching ‘Phase One’ on Wednesday last. Do we know what that was since it did not include the RV?
A: I already spoke about this, from the articles.

Q: We have heard that billboards have been set up all over Iraq explaining the lower denominations to the public there, with pictures of them. Do you have confirmation that they are up there now for all to see and learn from?
A: Yes, we have had actual confirmations from Kurdistan, and I hope they are doing the same all over.

Q: I have gifted dinar to family members in Canada. Do you know anything about exchanging in Canada. I know you have said they should have 800#s. Can they get the contract rate?
A: Yes, they will have their own 800 numbers. I don’t know if contract rates will be available in Canada.

Q: What denominations of VN Dong are currently available to buy or exchange?
A: All of them; dong is already an international currency.

Q: With all these delays, does someone keep stopping it from happening, or why isn’t it happening when we keep hear that it is supposed to be happening?
A: I don’t know. If I had the answer for that, we wouldn’t be talking today. The US banks are telling me what they are being told and I pass that on to you. The banks seems to be ready, and Iraq is ready (more or less). That’s all I can tell you.

Q: Updates from the mosques or Iraqi television?
A: Nothing from the mosques, and the television is only talking about tomorrow’s election.
Q: Any updates from the contractors?
A: I have a US contractor and an Iraqi contractor who both have projects in Iraq. The US contractor says ‘you need 140 and a new Parliament, so this won’t happen until July’. The Iraqi contractor is saying none of that matters, it’s nothing to do with the CBI, the government is still functional, and this will happen long before then. Now you know what I know.

Live questions

954 caller: How sure are you that this is going to take place? We’ve been on this roller-coaster for so long, and I’ve heard all these stories…

Tony: I am so sure that this will take place that I am will to bet you 25 cents. I’ve been gathering this information for years, from the banking system, the US government, and the Iraqi government and other Iraqi contacts. I have heard from US banking people who have completed the training and have actually exchanged people using the process. This is not just about the dinar, it’s also about the GCR. Someone has set the rates, and told us which currencies and denominations will be exchanged. Bankers have said “this is the rate I see on the screens”. Tiers 1 and 2 were paid 8-9 years ago, in the first 5,000 to be paid. We, in the internet group, are in tier 4, and we will all go together. Tier 5 is the general public that is not following these developments.

Next caller: On Wednesday, someone exchanged but were told they couldn’t touch their funds until ‘further notice’. Do you know what that means?

Tony: If so, they must have SKRs [Safe Keeping Receipts], which means they won’t get their money until you get yours, whenever that happens. I haven’t heard any such story.

312 caller: I was reading an article about Iraqi investors who want to get citizenship in other countries for business reasons. Are they moving out of Iraq? How does that look to other investors who want to invest IN Iraq?

Tony: That article referred to international investors coming to Iraq, I think. I don’t see that part you are looking at that says Iraqis are seeking other citizenships.

602 caller: Is Iran (the rial) still in the first basket?

Tony: I don’t know. Ever since trump made announcement, the rate has been going down. They don’t know what sanctions will do to the rate. Read Confessions of an Economic Hitman; you will see it going on live, in Iraq and Iran. Iran could be removed, but it’s not just up to us; we didn’t put the GCR together, there are a number of other countries who signed the agreement. I don’t know if the US pulling out will affect that.

Caller: [remarks about Netanyahu]

Tony: We don’t discuss politics or religion on this call or in the chat room.

Caller: What day do you think this will go?

Tony: It’s not up to Abadi; it’s up to Alak. If he is elected, then it will go through quickly, I believe; if Abadi is not elected, he is still head of the government until 1. July.

218 caller: If some of the exchange centers are shut down, will Texas be delayed?

Tony: Texas is a weird state. I’m sure it has more than one exchange location, and I’m sure they will still be involved with the exchanges there. The one I know shut down was in Dallas, and it is NOT the only one. That particular one has been there for 8-9 years, and it was one of the largest ones, but the rest are still up and running. Atlanta, Texas, and Florida have more currencies than anywhere else in the country.

Caller: Will Iranian sanctions block our ability to exchange rials?

Tony: I don’t know, but I did hear that they just busted up a currency ring that was sending currency into Iran to fund terrorists. I never bought any rials, because I was never sure it would exchange, and I am sure about dinar, dong, and Zim. I know there is a plan for those three; I’m not so sure about rupiah, Afghani and rials.

503 caller: You mentioned people in Texas starting a new bank – can we speak on that?

Tony: I’m not looking to buy a bank in Texas, but they are! I’ll call you back.

707 caller: If exchange centers are being shut down, will we not get 800 numbers?

Tony: Three specific CALL centers have been shut down; there will still be 800 numbers and exchange centers throughout the country.

Caller: The TNT number I have been calling for years said it was ‘non-valid’.

Tony: On the site, we have already published the new numbers! The replay number is the same, and that is also on the website.

Caller: Are you still planning to post bank ratings, or where to find them?

Tony: Last week I mentioned that I get regular updates from the FDIC and the US Treasury; those are both posted in the forum, or go online to the FDIC or UST sites. Or send an email to subscriptions@subscriptions.treas.gov.

386 caller: Do you have 90-95% chance that we will go by Tuesday?

Tony: We had that likelihood it would go by today, and that didn’t happen!

[My computer crashed here for a few minutes.]

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

Closing Statement

Tony: We are not hearing a whole lot of information, but everything still seems good. We are waiting on the election, then what comes out on Monday. I wish this had come out before the vote so we could enjoy the weekend even more, but it didn’t, so enjoy your weekend anyway and we will talk to you on Monday.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/11/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/11/18

Post by Ssmith Sat May 12, 2018 7:45 am

Guru TonyTNT Don't buy into Maliki's speech yesterday...hundreds maybe into thousands of dignitaries and journalist arriving in Iraq...Contractors were paid for April at old rate (as expected) biggest bill given was 10k note...told would be paid on the 15th at new rate. 
We are in a very good position...getting info we have no business having...Things were all over the place today..negotiations on and then broken off...it ended on a good note...back on.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t53884-5-12-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotchie Sat May 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Ray and Tony are making a good living off of donations, which I am sure they do not report to the IRS.  How is this happening?  You would think the government would be following Tony's actions after his latest jailing!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Sat May 12, 2018 1:24 pm

These 2 idiots should be in jail. Yes I called them idiots 

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: