Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal

Go down

International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal Empty International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal

Post by Ponee Mon May 07, 2018 2:19 pm

International Monetary Fund supports Iran's move to unify the exchange rate of the riyal

4th May, 2018

The Iranian government will need to speed up economic reforms, including plans to reform its entire banking system, if US President Donald Trump withdraws from the international nuclear deal Iran signed with international powers 2015

"The prospect of a US withdrawal from the nuclear deal will increase uncertainty, and uncertainty will require some measures to ensure market stability," said Jihad Azour, director of the Middle East and Central Asia Department at the International Monetary Fund in an interview with Bloomberg. More recently, speculation about the US withdrawal from the nuclear deal has added mounting pressure on Iran's economy, which has pushed the price of the Iranian riyal to record lows

According to Azour, policy makers in Iran need to solve the problems of the banking system in the country, which imposes difficulties on loans to small and medium enterprises. The fund consistently urges the Iranian authorities to recapitalize and structure Iranian banks

Azour said earlier that Iran's decision last month to unify the currency exchange rate in both the official and free markets to support the riyal was "a step in the right direction." 

The riyal has lost almost half of its value since September, partly because of fears that the United States will emerge from the nuclear deal

Iranian authorities said last month they were consolidating the official exchange rate of the riyal and its price in the free market for a flat rate of 42 thousand riyals against the US dollar. 

Azour believes that this unification "helps to eliminate distortion and improve the competitiveness of the economy

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum