Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18

+4
Kevind53
trishmc
Ethel Biscuit
Ssmith
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 Empty Re: "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18

Post by trishmc Mon May 21, 2018 7:16 am

Who has proof that the IQD will revalue? It's a speculative investment, remember? If there was proof, it would no longer be speculative. I appreciate your more diplomatic approach , RamblerNash, and yes, I believe Tony has done some seminars with just investment opportunities  as it is his belief that we shouldn't just put our dinar in a drawer and forget about it until it revalues, but, instead,invest it, if at all possible, in something else, hence, the ISX, which, by the way, I don't recall purchasing from him, I believe I downloaded the information from a website and actually spoke with a broker over in Iraq about investing my IQD in the ISX and the procedure involved.
I'm not saying that Tony is above reproach, I began to have a seed of doubt about him, recently, when he quoted these rates because he always maintained that the dinar would float, come out very low, and gain momentum to keep inflation at bay, now, he has changed his tune.
I'm not counting on this to happen, it would be nice if it did, but, I certainly don't have all my eggs in one basket and am not sitting around waiting for my ship to come in. I guess time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 Empty Re: "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18

Post by Ssmith Mon May 21, 2018 7:29 am

But it's not a speculative investment or any type of investment.  What it is, is a scam that's been perpetuated by various Dinar gurus for the last 7+ years.  No country has ever "revalued" their currency by the astronomic amounts as the gurus claim.  Doing so would violate every mathematic/economic law out there.  In other words....  it ain't gonna happen.  Sorry.

I'm glad that you aren't waiting for this to happen, but other people are.  There are people who aren't able to pay their bills, but are hanging onto their dinar and hanging onto every word that comes out of the guru's mouth.  That's criminal and no matter how reasonable the gurus sounds (come out low, float, etc.) it all utter bullshit that is put out there for their own personal profit.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon May 21, 2018 8:42 am

Ssmith wrote:But it's not a speculative investment or any type of investment.  What it is, is a scam that's been perpetuated by various Dinar gurus for the last 7+ years.  No country has ever "revalued" their currency by the astronomic amounts as the gurus claim.  Doing so would violate every mathematic/economic law out there.  In other words....  it ain't gonna happen.  Sorry.

I'm glad that you aren't waiting for this to happen, but other people are.  There are people who aren't able to pay their bills, but are hanging onto their dinar and hanging onto every word that comes out of the guru's mouth.  That's criminal and no matter how reasonable the gurus sounds (come out low, float, etc.) it all utter bullshit that is put out there for their own personal profit.

LONGER - Much longer than the 7+  --- More like 7+++++

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 23, 2018 12:25 am

trishmc wrote:Who has proof that the IQD will revalue?

Bingo!

Anyone who says that there is a date, a rate, 800 numbers, going to be international, have to sign a NDA, part of the GCR, internet group, whatever the tier number is that goes next, before (pick a world event), after (pick a world event), is just plain full of it. Period!

Then you have it's part of "The Plan", sources are saying, "I was told", "Red Alert", "It's Forest Green", they got "The Green Light", the IMF let it go already, it's in Iraq's hands, it's part of the Paris Treaty that nobody can see yet, and on, and on.

Any one of those items would have proof, but all it does is lead folks to worship their heroes and send them money or buy the products they promote to supplement their income.

It's a speculative investment, remember? If there was proof, it would no longer be speculative.

The speculative investment started back in 2003 when Iraq wasn't in too good of shape, but was expected to grow their economy in a relatively short period of time. History has shown that that already happened, as far as that era of currency investing goes. It flatlined in 2009 and pretty much continued there for years.

I appreciate your more diplomatic approach , RamblerNash, and yes, I believe Tony has done some seminars with just investment opportunities  as it is his belief that we shouldn't just put our dinar in a drawer and forget about it until it revalues, but, instead,invest it, if at all possible, in something else, hence, the ISX,

Diplomatically asking, but has Tony mentioned how much of his actual dinar he has put into ISX?

Did/does he mention the path to get his dinar notes back over there?

Does he mention the broker he uses or recommends?

Has Tony mentioned how his investing performance is doing?

which, by the way, I don't recall purchasing from him, I believe I downloaded the information from a website and actually spoke with a broker over in Iraq about investing my IQD in the ISX and the procedure involved.

I wish you the best of luck. Remember, it's Iraq. Right now there is going to be a political change.

I'm not saying that Tony is above reproach, I began to have a seed of doubt about him, recently, when he quoted these rates because he always maintained that the dinar would float, come out very low, and gain momentum to keep inflation at bay, now, he has changed his tune.

Sounds like Kaperoni. LOL

I'm not counting on this to happen, it would be nice if it did, but, I certainly don't have all my eggs in one basket and am not sitting around waiting for my ship to come in. I guess time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed May 23, 2018 2:19 am

Tony "Breitling" Elder never told anybody in the dinar world what his real name is. I exposed his fraudulent ass back in 2011 when I found his Twitter and Facebook pages under the name Tony Elder. His Facebook page had Roger "Dinar Daddy" Dorman's wife Angela listed as a friend. He makes money selling gullible novice investors a lot of investment crap along with his other Mormon scammer buddies.

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/breitling-busted101511/

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/breitling-busted101511/

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/the-breitling-catalog-22312/

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/ldhl-9512/

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/ldhl-ii-91312/

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/whatd-i-say-part-1/

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:24 am

trishmc wrote:O.K Gurus, it is apparent that whatever didn't come out of your mouth, in your very own words is deemed as inaccurate and not worthy of consideration. "it's not the note count but the total value they have in circulation" sounds pretty close to the same thing to me and this link you seem to hold in such esteem, filled with charts and one source's interpretation of the statistical data that came from God knows where and could have ( and probably was) manipulated to show what that particular person wanted it to show. You have to do better than that, to convince me,....there have to be other sources, other data, other charts, out there, put out by someone who is educated and has a background  in foreign currencies .
RamblerNash, what makes you such an expert? What exactly is your background?What do you do for a living? I know that it can't possibly be in Human Resources
trishmc,

This is what I mean with the "Note Count"...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Breitling  

the last report I got, the dinar was at 4 billion notes.  I don’t know what it’s at right now.  They could have added a billion notes to the note count.  I don’t know.  But I know what needs to be done.  I know what the management team for the dinar want to do.  And I know they can do it.  It’s that simple.  I’m willing to take the risk.

6/15/18

https://www.dinardaily.net/t73963-breitling-the-last-report-i-got-the-dinar-was-at-4-billion-notes

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 - Page 2 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum