Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update 4/26/18

2 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update 4/26/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:00 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 Dzcdex11

GOING AFTER THE KINGS, PART 6 The Great American Tragedy

By TANK

DISCLAIMER

The following article was not written for entertainment. You are welcome to read this no matter who you are, but I specifically want the former agents and military who are currently working for promises that never materialize to pay attention. These highly trained individuals have the exact access and ability to allow us to free the world but continue to protect the Order based on promises and lies they’ve told. It has been years since they were able to pay these forces, and they will never be able to do so again. Their access to the asset redemption program has been eliminated and the wealth must be returned to the people. The men and women I am addressing signed up to protect and serve the greater good of humanity at some point in their careers. I feel they may forgotten what they meant to stand for because they had to get paid to survive. I’d like to remind them why we need them now more than ever.

The events I’ve described below are real, but taken from different experiences to protect the innocent. The description of these events have been gathered from my direct contact’s first hand experiences and verified through various intelligence sources. The exact events in the timeline of the story are similar but not the exact situations that occurred in real life. However, I have not embellished, rather I’ve held back in an attempt to be considerate of the reader.

The Great American Tragedy

I find that single mothers are the most competent human beings on the planet. They often play the role of protector, provider, nurturer, and teacher for their children. There is no greater tragedy in life for a parent than to lose a child. I believe this rule applies doubly for a single Mother as she has to play the role of both parents.

A single Mother I know lived in the countryside. She worked a full time job and had two daughters under the age of five. At 25 years old she had her drivers license suspended but had to get groceries for her children. She got a ticket and ended up spending a week in jail for the offense. Later she received a second ticket, unable to afford the fee to get her license back still, this event turned into a major legal battle. She eventually had to serve 180 days in jail for driving a car to the grocery store in the middle of the day to feed her children.

Because the Mother had to go to jail she was immediately forced to place her children into foster care. While in jail she was labeled as an unfit Mother who abandoned her children. This justified the foster parents to put her two little girls up for adoption. A lovely white couple showed up almost immediately to adopt the two little girls and the foster parent and State Department were pleased with the work they’d done to get those two little girls away from their unfit Mother and into a good home.

The white couple left with the two little girls and never took them home. Instead the children were immediately taken to a secret location where auctions were held to buy and sell human beings as sex slaves and other purposes. The two little girls were separated never to see each other again. They were both taken around the world, molested, beaten and raped by all types of “elite” characters. At around eight years old they were exposed to more serious torture, murders, and Satanic rituals to separate them from the natural human emotions one should feel when exposed to seeing such horrible things.

By the time the girls were ten years old their Mother wouldn’t have been able to recognize them anymore. The perfect innocence of her baby girls had been destroyed. The magical curiosity of chattering sisters had not been part of their life since they were taken from the foster home. They were told that their Mother had abandoned them because she didn’t love them. After that, they were taught a perverted version of “love” that involved some very painful and abusive practices. They were made into emotionless beings, with no aspirations for themselves other than to survive, and on a regular basis they would wish for death.

The older sister was particularly well behaved and very well spoken having taken well to the Illuminati summer camps where she was notably not a bloodline member, but still exceptional at following rules. She and several other girls were given the honor to present themselves before the Interim Pindar who was supposed to be the next President, and lead the movement to fully initiate Agenda 21. Mrs. Clinton selected the older sister to be her special guest. The 11 year old, who was exactly the type of girl that HRC was attracted to, was dressed up and told what an honor it was to be selected to spend this time.

The older sister had been selected to for this type of “honor” before and knew what to prepare herself for. Unfortunately there was no way to prepare for the specific desires of HRC. The girl was raped by HRC and her assistant Huma Abedin, then her face was pealed off with a surgical knife as she screamed in agony and fear. To accentuate the torture, the women took the little girl’s face and wore it as a mask to terrify her further, increasing the adrenaline in her blood, and drinking it.

Hillary Clinton is still free. There’s a video of the event described above that was taken directly from Huma Abedin’s laptop. The New York Police Department has been in possession of the tape for over two years. The tape has now gone out on the dark web, but I wouldn’t recommend watching it.

A working mother doing all she can do to take care of her family can be targeted, have her kids taken, and her life completely destroyed for driving to the store to feed her family. Meanwhile those same children get sold and used for deviant entertainment all over the world until they were ultimately murdered by a woman who was almost elected President.

The Great American Tragedy is that there’s agents who protect HRC, deliver these innocent children to her, and stand outside the door to protect HER while she defiles and murders an innocent child. Government officials with similar habits, movie stars, and a whole group of deviant liars who care more about maintaining their status than protecting these two little girls make this even more tragic. All of the hired ex-military forces, former intelligence agents turned mercenary, and various others that protect the Elders, the Rothschilds, and all of these nefarious anti-humans are supporting the genocide of the human race. Kim Possible has given you a way to get your money out of the back ledger system, and proven she actually pays, but you stay in the shadows working for them rather than standing in the sun to change the world. But the most profound aspect of this great American tragedy is that we all know and do nothing.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update 4/26/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:30 pm

Hey Tank! I think you need to lay off the acid, weed and sleazy horror movies.

hide

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  4/26/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 6" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update 4/26/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:20 am

"Re: Going After the Kings" by BonniB

Tank, I for one have had a belly full of your crap. You talk to us like we are the dumbest people on this planet. I hate to break it to you but we are the some of the most informed people. Everything you write, we already know. The hours you spend writing your diatribes (diatribe means- a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something) shows that your preaching to a bunch to idiots. Think again.

While your pointing your boney finger at us for doing nothing, I'd like to know what the heck you're doing about everything your writing about. Your statement that we, "stay in the shadows working for THEM rather than standing in the sun to change the world" is another ego driven load of crap.

Whatever your selling here, why don't you come out with it straight away. If you want our currency so good old self serving Kim Impossible can resell it after the RV for a hundred times what she paid for it, just say so. I don't think your girlfriend has gotten any money. I think your load of bull is all smoke and mirrors just like the Cabal you profess to hate.

Tank, step down out of your ivory tower, put your ego back in the box. We are not your enemy. We are not your stupid minions who hang on your every word. Stop treating us as though we are.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:37 pm

BonniB wrote:Tank... You talk to us like we are the dumbest people on this planet.

Yeah, well he's right about that even if about nothing else.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum