Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18

2 posters

Go down

"Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 Empty "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:30 am

TNT

Annie68:

what a day!! yesterday, filled with expectation and today silence!

Red:
According to at least 2 gurus we are suppost to go to the banks this week, thats what I have heard so far... 90 % chance not 100 %..... banks are getting eager to get your money

NetGlobal:
Yeah Red. That's what I've been hearing too…. Well Sunday is not done yet - at least in the US…. Forex opens at 5pm est

Red:
Sunday is big business day in Iraq….. Monday is a #2 big business day for those folk…. wyyyy they could be pushin the button as we speak

Elmerf23456:
People copy and submit my stuff all the time to other forums. You want to copy something, copy this!

Folks...do not be discouraged. Listen Please. Do you own the currency? If so...keep it. BUT PLEASE allow yourself to not be on a daily timeline ! it’s not healthy and it sets your emotions up to fail.

Have the courage to wait as long as it takes and LIVE not depending on this to change your life any moment.

Will the event change your life yes do we actually know when that’s going to happen no!!!
It’s the most honest and transparent thing I can tell you .

OldCrow:
Everyone, please, enjoy this journey, we are all on it together. And it is far more cherishable when we do it with love and a positive attitude.

Elmerf123456:
Amen Old Crow

OldCrow:
ELMER Great advice from you as always. We should not be on the lookout for this on a minute by minute basis, or even day to day. It will happen. And it will happen because it must. It is a necessary step for the rehabilitation of Iraq.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18 Empty Re: "Pushin' the Button" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts 4/22/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:00 pm

THERE IS NO BUTTON TO PUSH!!!!!!

STOP!!!!!

Renfrow has been telling all of you that his contacts and intel claims an imminent RV.  Renfrow started this con in 2012...conned his former con-artist partner Dan out of money...then Renfrow started TNT...then he WENT TO JAIL FOR FRAUD...then he left jail and came back to LIE TO ALL OF YOU AGAIN...and you STILL FOLLOW THIS MAN...

2012, people.  Since 2012!!  6 YEARS OF LIES.  There are no bank memos, there are no exchange centers, there are not legions of bank reps being trained to give you millions of dollars...there are no lower denoms, no ATM ribbon cutting, LaGarde is not listening to TNT conference calls...there is no RV, there is no GCR, you've been LIED TO FOR 6+ YEARS.  He's never proven his intel one time, not ONCE.  No pictures, no proof, nothing.  LIES. 

There exists NO mathematical or economic model that supports an RV.  There has never been an RV (no, Kuwait did not RV, another lie).  Iraq is in shambles.  In debt to IMF and European banks into the hundreds of BILLIONS of USD...their politicians are corrupt, it is top 5 most corrupt nation on earth...the IQD is hyperinflated beyond saving...they can barely keep PUK in-line, but you think they'll flip a damn SWITCH  and turn into a nation of BILLIONAIRES?

You are all damn fools, all of you, for following Renfrow.  He is a liar, a cheat, and a REPEAT OFFENDER WHO WENT TO JAIL TWICE FOR FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

What the hell is the mater with you people?????
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum