Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0

+43
coloradobound
Catherine
topoftemountain
BlueSky
humingbyrd
pouncer7
crich
rhondak
AZ Native
doghouse
tlw
tamharris
patientlyw8ng
SEBtopdog
marb
OKone
norm
Brysonite
kimmkimm
gmahunni
aubrey
watchman42
therealbutterfly
Azure
SueR
Bikertrash
CharlieBoi
Samhain
silkysand
stevejss1
sharethesecret
mdf45acp
1alaskan
ROJO$
canary wharf
Terbo56
konacoffeegal
nierjo
changed4ever
ariel1857
shakes4life
ct
dinardiva
47 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Empty Re: FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0

Post by aubrey Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:31 pm

I think this is the "big conspiracy" we have been warned about that would be put out there right before the RV. The plan I think is that we would all run out and spend our very valuable Dinar buying some bottled water, batteries, candles and canned tuna....than the next day it RV's and we all spent our Dinar. Geez...good plan...but I'm from Omaha and we are good at smoking out these things!!!

aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Empty Miss-information

Post by marb Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:36 pm

We are seing the miss-information, as the good Okie predicted weeks ago, but I will keep my focus on the dinar situation. Keep the faith! Go RV! Don't give up! Embarassed

marb

Back to top Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Empty Re: FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Prez O is in LA this evening at 2 fundraising events for his re-election campaign. One of them is a $35,000 per couple dinner. Now if he thought he would be headed to the bunker tomorrow because of some impending world-wide catastrophe, what would he need to raise campaign money for? Seriously, people, get a grip!

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by patientlyw8ng Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:41 pm

I just sent a text to by boss telling him that I probably will be late for work tomorrow. I have done extensive research about this comet and the massive solar flare and have determined that the gravitional field of the comet will adverisly affect our planet. When you combine the disruped magnetic field with the gamma radation from the largest solar flare in recorded history it will create a parallel universe that we may get stuck in causing us to be late for work.

To help prevent getting stuck in the parallel universe I'm wrapping my head with alumium foil before going to bed which will help prevent being transported. I highly recommend you do the same. I prefer Reynolds Wrap. It seems to be the thickest.

Be Careful Out There. One more thing. If you do go to the parallel universe take your Dinar. They are cashing in tomorrow.

patientlyw8ng

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Prez O is in LA this evening at 2 fundraising events for his re-election campaign. One of them is a $35,000 per couple dinner. Now if he thought he would be headed to the bunker tomorrow because of some impending world-wide catastrophe, what would he need to raise campaign money for? Seriously, people, get a grip!

$35,000 gee..that would feed a family for a year or almost..perhaps we should all be funded or re-funded..
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tamharris Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:44 pm

patientlyw8ng wrote:I just sent a text to by boss telling him that I probably will be late for work tomorrow. I have done extensive research about this comet and the massive solar flare and have determined that the gravitional field of the comet will adverisly affect our planet. When you combine the disruped magnetic field with the gamma radation from the largest solar flare in recorded history it will create a parallel universe that we may get stuck in causing us to be late for work.

To help prevent getting stuck in the parallel universe I'm wrapping my head with alumium foil before going to bed which will help prevent being transported. I highly recommend you do the same. I prefer Reynolds Wrap. It seems to be the thickest.

Be Careful Out There. One more thing. If you do go to the parallel universe take your Dinar. They are cashing in tomorrow.
THANKS for the chuckle! I needed it.....

too funny!

tamharris

Back to top Go down

Post by changed4ever Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:44 pm

patientlyw8ng, That's funny right there. I don't care who you are

changed4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by tlw Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Looks like someone met with Michelle Bachman and the incredible Sara this weekend!!! :?:

tlw

Back to top Go down

Post by changed4ever Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:47 pm

i feel soooo much better about the dianr investment after laughing tonight. Man I feel good

Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones

Last edited by changed4ever on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

changed4ever

Back to top Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Empty Re: FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE

Post by doghouse Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:48 pm

sounds like another case of hacking to me....

doghouse

Back to top Go down

Post by patientlyw8ng Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:49 pm

One more thing don't wrap aluminum foil around your mouth and nose.

patientlyw8ng

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ Native Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Everybody has been spoonfed for so long that they can no longer do their own research.
Go look on the internet. Life is happening while everyone makes their comments. WAKE UP!
GO LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZ Native

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Got me laughing so hard reading all this this...feeling good, a little dizzy and delirious crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin :happyjoy:
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Empty Okie i tried to tell you about it....

Post by crich Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Okie i tried to tell you about it like 2 months ago but you wouldn't listen & always said you had no idea what I was talking about & there was nothing else to it. Well, I guess there is. This is why we Dinarians had around 30-60 days to prepare. But they made sure this thing didn't happen in time for us! Anyways, I did try to tell you. Good luck!

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: hemademe hemademe crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin groupdance hemademe

Last edited by crich on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:51 pm

patientlyw8ng wrote:I just sent a text to by boss telling him that I probably will be late for work tomorrow. I have done extensive research about this comet and the massive solar flare and have determined that the gravitional field of the comet will adverisly affect our planet. When you combine the disruped magnetic field with the gamma radation from the largest solar flare in recorded history it will create a parallel universe that we may get stuck in causing us to be late for work.

I'm STILL laughing! Thanks for some sanity.
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:52 pm

The key is aluminum underwear....no way you get taken with those bad boys on! (See Lady Gaga pics for ideas)
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Don't forget about 45P/Honda on September 30th....oh, now I opened up another can of worms!
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:53 pm

AZ Native wrote:Everybody has been spoonfed for so long that they can no longer do their own research.
Go look on the internet. Life is happening while everyone makes their comments. WAKE UP!
GO LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I thought "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Very Happy
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:55 pm

http://news.discovery.com/space/comet-elenin-wont-kill-us-says-nasa-110817.html

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ Native Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:55 pm

I think your chocolates are going to melt in your hand.

AZ Native

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:56 pm

tamharris wrote:

THANKS for the chuckle! I needed it.....

too funny!

LOL, me too! I JUST stocked up on Reynolds wrap...GREAT TIMING! LOL! Laughing
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Reynolds Wrap...the HEAVY DUTY kind??!! lol lol!
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by changed4ever Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:01 pm

I just received a text from patientlyw8ng about work tomorrow! If he doesn't show up he is fired hemademe

changed4ever

Back to top Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Empty Mission accomplished

Post by marb Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Mission accomplished: RV discussion forgotten!

marb

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ Native Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:08 pm

It really dosen't matter.
Whatever happems, happens. Hopefully Nothing.
But, if it does..............well, Who's laughing now?

AZ Native

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Do you think I could get those aluminum underwear in extra large pink??
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:11 pm

foil underwear what a concept....... little rough g string style :face:

Last edited by Azure on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 pm

AZ Native wrote:It really dosen't matter.
Whatever happems, happens. Hopefully Nothing.
But, if it does..............well, Who's laughing now?

Well, if we're gonna "go", best to go laughing, eh? lol!
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 pm

pouncer7 wrote:Do you think I could get those aluminum underwear in extra large pink??

Maybe heavily lined also.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Empty Okie is right

Post by topoftemountain Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Things are happening and will happen tomorrow to change the world, albeit contrary to the human picture that has developed via man's interpretation/doctrines/doctrines of devil's / conspiracy theories, historical facts et al and etc....the reality is the change is happening in the spirit realm, and yes, all those who are in an intimate relationship with Jesus know exactly what is going on....wooo hoo!!!!! and it's all GOOD NEWS!!!
In the meantime the news regarding the emergency drills in CO and DEFCON1 have been in the news for a few weeks....all peeps that are in the who's who, up to and including the pope are no where to be seen this week and specifically the 27th.....here is something to consider whilst pondering what will take place based on the intel being put out there.....it's a good excuse for all those absentee from their posts to be cashing in their dinar under the pretense of natural and or man made means, i/e. comet elenin or a nuke....hum.....Come Lord Jesus Come!!!!!
Here's praying everyone is talking to God, Jesus and the Holy spirit and pressing in to what really matters....He is standing at the door knocking and if you will open the door of your heart and let him in, he will come and sup with you....that means sit down and talk a little while, tell you what's really going on and tell you how much He loves you and how much he wants you to be His bride....fear not for lo, I am with you even to the end of the world.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotton Son so that WHOSOEVER WILL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, SHALL BE SAVED.....LISTEN, he is calling your name, now, tonight, today in the morning, in the evening, let Him in and let His love wash over you and heal your heart, renew your mind, heal your body,

Father, reach down and touch each person reading this post, make your presence real to them this instant, let your love overwhelm them and let it be tangible from this moment and forever more, Thank you Father for your mercy, your grace and you everlasting, never failing love....in Jesus name amen....

God Bless Everyone, today and everday!!!!

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ Native Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Why not?
The US market caters to everyone.

AZ Native

Back to top Go down

Post by patientlyw8ng Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:14 pm

changed4ever wrote:I just received a text from patientlyw8ng about work tomorrow! If he doesn't show up he is fired hemademe

you tell him that its hard to find good help. lol

patientlyw8ng

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Fear God fear nothing
Don't fear God fear everything.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Maybe I'll end up a size 6 in our parallel universe!
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by patientlyw8ng Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:17 pm

my wife was hoping for a size 4. What do you suppose the cash in rate in the parallel universe will be pegged to?????

patientlyw8ng

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:23 pm

$35,000 a couple for the President's shin-dig~wasn't that the same price paid for his big 5-0 birthday bash in Chicago????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is it shin-dig or shin-ding?!

Last edited by Catherine on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Empty Defcon 1

Post by coloradobound Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:25 pm

What is going on in Denver for these Defcon 1 drills? Why is Obama at D.I.A. and is there really a "base" there?

Denver International Airport is home to a well known underground military installation that I talked about on the Tom Martino Show just the other day, which you can have a listen to here:

http://www.archive.org/download/TomMartinoShowWithSpecialGuest-JonathanElinoff/TomMartinoShowWithSpecialGuest-JonathanElinoff.mp3

The 2nd issue at hand is that on Tuesday, 9/27/11, although some online reports place this drill for TODAY, Friday, September 23, so be on the lookout and the drill is a terrorism-based, full-scale emergency exercise will also take place in multiple locations around the Denver Metro area. The exercise will involve first responders from 81 different agencies, will be conducted at ten separate locations, and will include loud noises, simulated weapons, smoke, emergency vehicles and other equipment that will be audible and visible throughout the day. Two of the locations are Park Meadows Mall and Sky Ridge Medical Center so don’t be alarmed if you see a lot of activity in these locations.

I want to make 1 thing clear 1st, there are drills like this all the time, almost every week, and its been like this for years. It doesn't mean anything other than that you should always be prepared anyway, if you understand preparedness and the intelligence behind the 1st rule of boy-scouts, then you should be fine. Don't be paranoid and don't let things get to you, but you should always be prepared for anything and everything. We live in a world where anything can happen, even the total destruction and catastrophic is possible, so don't think about it all day and night, be ready for it and move on in your life. Don't let it eat you up, just be prepared for it and continue.

This drill in Denver is specifically peculiar because I have not seen the President specifically mobilized for any event or drill, so it caught my attention.

The drill is being called:

Defcon 1 Cocked Pistol

THE US ARMED FORCES WILL BE RUNNING A DEFCON 1- COCKED PISTOL - MAXIMUM READINESS ALERT DRILL ON SEPTEMBER 27TH. Now, as many of you know Obama and Top NASA Officials will be in Denver on this Date.

Many people are aware of NORAD, which is built just outside of Colorado Springs, many miles just south of Denver International Airport. Colorado is home to many underground installations, including the "Federal Center" and dozens of FEMA, Department of Agriculture and Department of Energy facilities, all of which underground. This is not just for some random reason. Colorado is almost centrally located in the country and is landlocked so well that it is arguably the best defensive position for any military to place its most important assets. Just like how Bin Laden went to his mountains in Afghanistan, Colorado is also home to the Rocky Mountains and is the largest metropolis along these mountains, so therefor, not only is Colorado centrally located, it has the advantage of mountains to burrow deep into and protect facilities as well. All in all, these are the reasons you will find so many underground installations here.

DIA was built with 50,000 of fiber-optics, 10,000 miles of copper, and was over budget more than 3 times the original amount. It is one thing for a $1.7 Billion airport to be off a few hundreds million, but to be at almost $5 billion on completion, that's just a joke. Clearly something else is there, the question is what? Investigations into fraud were conducted but most thought it was, when in reality, it was probably just "cover" for another purpose for construction that could not be disclosed. That is why NO ONE went to jail for fraud, and ALL of the Denver media, for many years, reported on what we all thought was embezzlement and fraud. Bare in mind that when they built the airport, the first tram system underground was cancelled during construction and they built a new one. The baggage system was also "redone." Also, a Denver Post article stated that a 6-story building was built with "Errors" and they decided to "bury" the building rather than demo it. WHO BURIES A BUILDING?

Over the course of the construction, multiple teams were brought in from around the world and the reality is that the construction managers and teams constantly changed, which was all well publicized in Denver press. To make things more obvious, the people behind the fraud investigations in Denver's airport were all very close to defense contractors and even the Bush family specifically, which many conspiracy theorists say is evidence of all this meaning there is an underground installation at DIA. Officially, DIA is the largest airport in the world by land mass and has 3 back up water systems, 4 back up power generation centers, an additional 4.5 megawatt solar panel array to be labeled "green" and what appear to be 5 or 6 extremely large ventilation shafts which are officially ventilation shafts and air systems, which have never been present at ANY airport in history. The things look like mini-nuclear power reactors for heaven's sake.

Here is 1 view of just 1 of the solar fields:

denver_airport_solar-rendering

Here is a photo of the solar fields we know of:

The airport was built in 1995 on 34,000 acres (53 square miles; 137.593 Sq.km) in spite of the fact that Denver already had what everyone said was a perfectly fine airport - Stapleton - which was ordered closed when DIA was built so there "wouldn't be any competition".

In fact the new airport has less gates and less runways than Stapleton did (I hope you're saying, "That makes no sense"...). All it does have is a lot more acreage. More acreage than an airport that size could possibly need. Most which sits unused. They say it's in case they need to do any future expansion. DIA is the 7th busiest airport in the US according to a 2002 Crain's Chicago Business report.

The initial cost of this New Beast was to be 1.7 billion dollars (with a "B") but by the time they were done playing games, having problems, getting bailed out and got extra government money (and money from private corporations on top of that), it cost about $4.8 billion - obscenely over budget. I have yet to meet a local who wanted the thing built, or didn't have a frothing, rabid story about the whole mess. Words used to describe the DIA were "buried in technical problems", "poor project management", "overwhelming complexity" and "America's most inconvenient airport". It was built in a high wind area (Stapleton hadn't been) that causes it to be shut down or flights delayed often. The extensive automated baggage system so was messed up, such a circus of errors that it was worse than unusable - it was an industry joke. But it had to be built, and built there. Some say the reason that this was built and there was no stopping it, no cost spared to do so and why it was so SO overbudget and took so many years is because it has other construction that is not "allowed" to be disclosed.

Some more interesting facts:

Even though the area is basically flat (with a stunning view of mountains all around, since it's in a valley), the expense and time was taken to extensively lower some areas and raise others. They moved 110 million cubic yards of earth around. This is about 1/3rd of the amount of earth they moved when they dug out the Panama Canal.
The airport has a fiber optic communications core made of 5,300 miles of cable. That's longer than the Nile River. That's from New York City to Buenos Aires, Argentina. The airport also has 11,365 miles of copper cable communications network.
The fueling system can pump 1,000 gallons of jet fuel per minute through a 28-mile network of pipes. There are six fuel hold tanks that each hold 2.73 million gallons of jet fuel. This is somewhere in the "no one will ever ever need this much" range.
Granite was imported from all over the world - Asia, Africa, Europe, North and South America - and used in making the main terminal floor. This is a ridiculous expense, especially when you're already over budget. They say, "The floor pattern echoes the roof design and subtly reinforces passenger flows". Ah...subliminal messages to move your tailend. It might look pretty but would any of us know Chilean granite from Chinese granite? Or care? You can dye rock if it's colors you're after. Cheaper rocks. (I wonder what the "stones have power" people say about this...)
The huge, main terminal is Jeppesen Terminal, named after Elfrey Jeppesen, who was the first person to create maps specifically for aviation (the company is still in business today). This area is known as the "Great Hall"; it's said this is what the Masons name their meeting place.
It is 900 feet by 210 feet big. This is over 1.5 million square feet of space. All told, there is over 6 million square feet of public space at DIA. The airport brags that they have room to build another terminal and two more concourses and could serve 100 million passengers a year. The airport flew 36 million in 2001.
The only way to get to the other two concourses/terminals from the Great Hall, or vice versa, is via the airport's train system.
There are more than 19 miles (30 km) of conveyor belt track, luggage transport cars and road in their own underground tunnels that move baggage and goods. They're so huge you can drive trucks through them, and some remain unused.
The entire roof of DIA is made of 15 acres of Teflon-coated, woven fiber glass. The same material is on the inside as a layer, also. The place looks like a bizarre (but kind of cool) scene out of "Dune", comprised of huge, spiked tent-like structures. The material reflects 90% of the sunlight and doesn't conduct heat. So you can't see into the place with radar or see heat signatures.

The Airport sits on 53 vastly unused square miles - at least as far as the surface is concerned. Air vents and miniature cooling towers, described as being part of the ventilation and exhaust system, jut-out of the ground across the barren surrounding acreage. But, since they occur so far from the terminals in such remote parts of the barren property, some researchers are led to ask, "Ventilation and exhaust from where?"
coloradobound
coloradobound

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Catherine wrote:$35,000 a couple~wasn't that the same price paid for his big 5-0 birthday bash in Chicago????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I think that's the max allowed by law. Pretty crazy, isn't it?

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:28 pm

People are jobless, homeless, you name it and he does THAT? Rolling Eyes grrrrrrr.

Last edited by Catherine on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Empty Okie Dinar Recaps...He's starting to confuse me..

Post by rhondak Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night
09/26/2011 8:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AS FAR AS THE DINAR SITUATION IS--IT LOOKS LIKE ANY MOMENT FROM TOMMOROW THRU THURS IS AN EXCELLENT POSSIBILITY

bounce bounce crybaby crybaby
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ Native Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 pm

You are aware that your posting to peoploe who do not care.
They believe nothing will happen, because it's all a hoax.

AZ Native

Back to top Go down

Post by lobster Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:30 pm

pouncer7 wrote:

I'm STILL laughing! Thanks for some sanity.

I haven't laughed this much in 6 months! I needed to get away from this RV tension!! Thanks really?

lobster

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:41 pm

So.... I admit, I'm a little late "to this party" but let me make sure I understand..... The world may be coming to an end tomorrow - but the possibility of an RV is still good thru Thursday.....

Hmmmmmm....

OKIE !! Did YOU drink someone's Kool-Aid??
(But then again - maybe some of "you're stuff" will take the "edge" off while I'm waiting thru another week for Thurs to come....)

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Catherine wrote:$35,000 a couple for the President's shin-dig~wasn't that the same price paid for his big 5-0 birthday bash in Chicago????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Is it shin-dig or shin-ding?!

It's shindig, but shin-ding works, too ... as in ca-ching!!!!!!!!!!!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

FROM OKIE - STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE(FROM DINAR RECAPS\0 - Page 2 Empty Fulford's news today

Post by Brian108 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Benjamin Fulford, 9-27-11…”Cabal resorting to desperate tactics as they try to prevent reboot of financial system…THEY WILL BE STOPPED”

“There are many signs available in both the corporate propaganda media and the people based independent media that some sort of end-game crisis is approaching for the criminal cabal in charge of the G7 countries and their shrinking coterie of slave states. With the Pentagon and the Russian military aligned against the cabal, their downfall is close.”

“There are also several senior members of the Bilderberger group who have now promised to work with the White Dragon Society in exchange for promises of immunity. These include Bilderberger head D’Avignon, media mogul Rupert Murdoch, former “black pope,” Peter Hans-Kolvenbach, Baron Thyssen and others. Dick Cheney has also put out feelers offering testimony in exchange for immunity.”

Highlights

There are many signs available in both the corporate propaganda media and the people based independent media that some sort of end-game crisis is approaching for the criminal cabal…
With the Pentagon and the Russian military aligned against the cabal, their downfall is close….
One of the main battlegrounds is now the French banking system… also… the spectacle of the IMF asking for and being denied, financing.
The fact… is that the Khazarian cabal… is being increasingly isolated.
There has also been increased harassment directed at this writer.
…the top agent for George Bush Senior and his genocidal cabal is now Deputy Finance Minister Eijiro Katsu… He is now the top cabal power broker in Japan and Prime Minister Noda is his slave
Also, the leaders of the Japanese Yakuza groups have… agreed to provide testimony against George Bush Senior, J. Rockefeller and their flunkies about a series of political murders carried out at their behest… Richard Armitage has also privately approached a White Dragon Society member with an offer to testify against Bush and his CIA faction in exchange for immunity.
…several senior members of the Bilderberger group…have now promised to work with the White Dragon Society in exchange for promises of immunity…. D’Avignon,… Rupert Murdoch, former “black pope,” Peter Hans-Kolvenbach, Baron Thyssen and others. Dick Cheney has also put out feelers offering testimony in exchange for immunity.
This week promises to be eventful as the September 30 accounting deadline arrives and senior cabalists scramble to make payments.
THEY WILL BE STOPPED
—————————————————————————

Cabal resorting to desperate tactics as they try to prevent reboot of financial system
by Benjamin Fulford, September 27, 2011 [that's Japan's date]

There are many signs available in both the corporate propaganda media and the people based independent media that some sort of end-game crisis is approaching for the criminal cabal in charge of the G7 countries and their shrinking coterie of slave states. With the Pentagon and the Russian military aligned against the cabal, their downfall is close. For that very reason the cabalists are attempting to stage some sort of game changing atrocity, probably in either the US or Europe.

One of the main battlegrounds is now the French banking system. French banks are the biggest lenders to Greece so a Greek default would also bring down the French banking system and hence the Euro. It is no wonder French banks are under speculative attack.

We are also witnessing, again available in the propaganda media, the spectacle of the IMF asking for and being denied, financing. Remember, the IMF was supposed to be the lender of last resort in the post-war financial system. There was supposed to be nothing above the IMF and yet here they are begging for money they will not get.

The fact of the matter is that the Khazarian cabal that attempted to start World War 3, kill 90% of humanity and then set up a totalitarian world government, is being increasingly isolated. The world is no longer accepting dollars or Euros printed by banks under the control of the genocidal cabal.

The battle over control of the financial system has become such that I can witness it first hand. Two personal acquaintances have gone to Japanese banks with US dollars in cash. One is a freemason, the other a legitimate businessman. The freemason had the serial numbers on his dollars checked and rejected while the businessman was able to exchange his dollars for yen after they checked the numbers.

Then there is the bank card for the White Dragon foundation. It is not accepted at Mitsubishi or Citibank ATMs but it is accepted at Mizuho or Sumitomo Bank ATMS. In theory all of these banks should accept it.

There has also been increased harassment directed at this writer. Last week he got a call from Paypal saying I could not access my account because two readers could not see the newsletter. Then the company in charge of IT for my Japanese language subscription blog refused to put up the blog or pass on subscription payments.

Also, once again, several of my associates report being approached by Cabal members with requests to make false testimony against me. They have also set up a system at the US airbase in Misawa, Japan, that automatically alerts monitors any time my voice, or that of a few White Dragon members known to the bad guys, are detected on a phone or on skype. Anybody using an internet café in my neighborhood now has to be fingerprinted as well. Too bad for them the White Dragon operates mostly on an analogue and not digital basis.

In Japan, meanwhile, the top agent for George Bush Senior and his genocidal cabal is now Deputy Finance Minister Eijiro Katsu. He is now the top cabal power broker in Japan and Prime Minister Noda is his slave, according to Japanese military intelligence. Katsu is allied with Japanese power broker Ichiro Ozawa and his fellow traitors in an attempt to loot the vast funds controlled by the Sokka Gakkai Budhist lay-group. Sokka head Daisaku Ikeda is in a coma and as a result there is a huge battle for control of his empire. Ikeda was a charismatic and powerful figure and all potential rivals for leadership have long since left his organization. The result is that now that he has become incapacitated, there is a battle for a headless but rich and powerful entity. The Nichiren Buddhist Temples will be contacting Sokka Gakkai leadership in an attempt to persuade them to return to the Nichiren fold following a schism in 1995. The Nichiren Buddhists support the White Dragon Society.

Also, the leaders of the Japanese Yakuza groups have, in exchange for a promise of immunity, agreed to provide testimony against George Bush Senior, J. Rockefeller and their flunkies about a series of political murders carried out at their behest both in Japan and overseas Bush flunky Richard Armitage has also privately approached a White Dragon Society member with an offer to testify against Bush and his CIA faction in exchange for immunity. Michael Green, Kurt Campbell and Gerald Curtis take note, you will go to jail soon unless you agree to testify as well.

There are also several senior members of the Bilderberger group who have now promised to work with the White Dragon Society in exchange for promises of immunity. These include Bilderberger head D’Avignon, media mogul Rupert Murdoch, former “black pope,” Peter Hans-Kolvenbach, Baron Thyssen and others. Dick Cheney has also put out feelers offering testimony in exchange for immunity.

This week promises to be eventful as the September 30 accounting deadline arrives and senior cabalists scramble to make payments. As always, we warn people not to under-estimate these snakes. They will do all they can to destroy the world rather than set humanity free. THEY WILL BE STOPPED.

Brian108

Back to top Go down

Post by prophet1036 Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:02 am

Patientlyw8ng - I haven't laughed so hard in months and I needed it! Too funny! I could hardly catch my breath! We cannot live our lives in a bunker, nor can we live in fear. My Bible says "This is the day that the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." I have confidence that God is going to take care of us. I know Who holds tomorrow and I know Who holds my hand (to quote an old song). I'm believing we will soon see an RV and have a lot to get excited about.

prophet1036

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum