Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18

3 posters

Go down

"Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 Empty "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:06 am

So here we are, dedicated currency reset/RV/GCR fans. Quite a trip so far. We believed beyond “ Iraqi Dinar scam alerts,” questionable guru’s, disinformation campaigns & trolls. “ They “ sure tried to discourage us. We that remain are generally motivated by a desire to help our fellow man. Hooray, good people. Realistically though, some are motivated by more personal factors, like replacing a crappy car or acquiring a nice house. No shame there. Even helping yourself qualifies as “ mankind.” Desperate people do not make good decisions very often. A clear head & a comfortable environment will likely generate more successful humanitarian efforts. We are here now to help straighten this mess out, right ? Maybe a nice vacation will get you back up to snuff. Go for it.

Did you catch the subtle shift a while back in the attempt to control the new “ wealth “ post RV ? “ They “ shifted gears from the unsuccessful “ scam alerts “ or “ there is NOT going to be an RV “ to “ let’s control the money post RV.” Pretty sneaky. The onset of “ investment advice “ was a subtle admission that the previous attempts to keep us out altogether didn’t work. After all, the Kuwaiti Dinar & the Chinese Yuan really DID re-value {reinstate }, despite public claims that it would not happen.

While “ investments “ can be lucrative, who always wins in banking & Wall Street ? HINT : It’s not likely to be the common man, barring rare ‘ lottery ‘ lucky guesses. The house always wins, it’s designed that way.

The currently propagated idea that “ most “ only have 100,000 Dinar doesn’t ring true. How many people do you know that only have that much ? I’ve had no money at all for 7 years & have much more than that. Sure sounds like propaganda that I think is designed to push people into “ contract rates,” putting the bank in full control. Stories of NDA’s abound, yet nobody can seem to produce one. Haven’t seen even “ connected “ guru’s produce one. It’s the mystery contract they expect you to quickly sign to get “ your money.” Pretty likely it’s not written with YOUR best interests in mind. Recently stories of “ other contracts “ with the banks have cropped up. What ? ANOTHER contract ? Wow. Doesn’t sound good. That potential contract also remains invisible.

Recent rumors that exchange amounts will be “ limited “ tend to reinforce my guess that we are being driven toward investments and clutching at interest to add zero’s to our accounts & drive us into contracts that may not be good for us.

So why do you need to “ invest ?” Say you end up with 1 billion, not so far fetched if anything about the ZIM is true. How much more do you need ? Why would you even bother collecting interest ? NIB – Non Interest Bearing accounts require less accounting & IRS involvement. I’m NOT qualified for tax or investment advice, but anything that keeps the IRS out of my affairs sounds good. They are still collecting, despite claims of their bankruptcy or imminent demise. No doubt there are some huge projects going on that could benefit from interest and/or investments, enabling even more humanitarian funds. I get it. But it’s reasonable to assume that most of us have less lofty goals. Then there is that bible thing about usury, often personally “ interpreted “ to permit whatever the individual intended to do anyway.

Personally, I’ve no intention of collecting interest or investing. Isn’t the worlds huge debt crises a result of lending at interest, even though the “ currency “ was conjured out of thin air ? Who needs the headache ? I will buy gold or silver. I will give most of it away anyhow. It’s likely more than I could spend. My simple life requires little. Maybe yours is more complex. Now that we seem to be on track to cross the finish line, we should contemplate carefully how much time & effort we want to dedicate to “ managing “ our funds. Simple is probably better.

You might ask yourself if you want to actively participate in the banker’s primary method of enslaving mankind, interest. Or if you will “ win “ in the investment business. Now is a good time to think about it.

blueray

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 Empty Re: "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:19 am

"What" a load "of" twaddle.

"  "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 2322496710 "

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 Empty Re: "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Twaddle ... must be one of those Brit words ... but I love it! Might just have to steal it ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 2805820865   "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 2805820865   "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 2805820865   "Perspective" by blueray - 4/19/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum