Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis

Go down

Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis Empty Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis

Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis 7322

04/16/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

Baghdad Governor Atwan al-Atwani revealed on Monday the need of the capital to one million housing units to address the housing crisis in the country, while the agreement with the National Investment Authority and the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Public Municipalities resolved the problems that prevent the granting of investors.

"The province held an expanded meeting with the National Investment Commission and the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Public Municipalities and representatives of the National Council for Housing, in addition to the Baghdad Provincial Council in order to find mechanisms and formulas to revitalize the investment sector in the province," said Al-Atwani. The capital of all parties involved in it. "

He added that "during the meeting, the agreement on several axes, including resolving the issue of investment licenses granted and has not been direct so far, especially regarding the housing sector, through resolving the problems that prevent the granting to investors," stressing that "an important step aimed at addressing The crisis of housing compounded by the fact that the country needs two million housing units, including one million units for Baghdad alone.

Al-Atwani said that "the agreement dealt with overcoming the difficulties and routine of some departments through the failure to approve the granting of any investment license unless there is land for the project, and grant a period of time to complete all the requirements of projects, as well as facilitate infrastructure services for the implementation of housing projects through investment or financing "He said.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11957

Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum