Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18

3 posters

Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 Empty WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:14 pm

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we gather here to offer thanks for all that you have done for us over the years of waiting for this event to take place. I must admit there were times when financial disaster was eminent and then something unexpected would happen to provide the means to make it another day, week or month. Those times are what keep me centered. Bless you Father for watching over me.

Dear Lord God Almighty, if it be Your will, help those among our group who are starting to believe the wild stories being poured into us on a regular bases by people who are either doubters themselves of just being fed false information to pass on to desperate people. If today is the day for us then we pass all the glory to You for standing by us through the storm.

Rest easy in your slumber my friends our hopes and dreams have only been delayed for a while longer and we must all work together to keep us all centered on our goals for post RV. As our time grows near, I think about those of our group who have fallen along the way, and I pray for the families of those who have lost friends and relatives because I too have lost loved ones and survived myself only by the grace of God.

Still, we have to look forward as we go on and keep outmost in our minds that we will meet them once again not as they were in the coffin when last we saw them but as the happy person we once knew them to be. My God has told me that when I go to heaven, all the desires on my heart will be waiting for me and I believe it will include animals I once loved along the way as well. Remember, “Our Destiny Awaits”

rusdav
Hello troops. Any idea what we are waiting on? Does anyone think we have to wait until these May 12th elections that have been mentioned

CindyLou
Rusdav waiting makes no sense to me. Give her that they are predominantly illiterate. There's just no way they're going to support Abadi in an election if they're still broke. They're going to want to change. He hasn't done all this work come this far to not get reelected. I just cannot see it any other way.

Given not give her

CRUSADER1973
GM Mangelo...have you heard anything from the "sandbox"?

Sandnsea
PLEASE NOTE-,When signing in to KFTA there is and ALERT at the top of the page saying the site is not secure.

candy girl
Abadi will be very stupid to wait after the elections to reinstate the currency unless he wants to lose the presidency

mangelo
Gm Crusader...yes...I got a text...WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 Crydon't think you want to hear about it...

rusdav
You need to be a genius to make any logical sense of this. Year after year

Wizofog14
Mangelo, after Ramadan?

mangelo
Wiz they are very unhappy and some riots and other things going on..... also they said not until corruption is settled.... that was one text...got some others.... just wait and see...

price of bread hasn't changed yet!

CANDYKISSES
Thanks for the info, Mangelo. IMO,  if they are waiting for corruption to be settled, before they revalue, we are in for a long wait.

Henry
Candy, oh dear ! This is hard and yes I do know the gurus still say 'they always said it would be chaos at the end'. However, that statement has been used in chat rooms for years now

ej
I think that these gurus that are saying any second now , should realize that there providers of intel aren’t as good or even reliable at all , I think sometimes that the reason for there telling us now is to sell more products, get donations, for themselves, I think I will boycott there calls , cause I’m really sick of this mess

snickers
ej I think most would agree with you. Recall what the late David Cassidy said on his death bed: "So much wasted time". I agree with him. So much tripe, same things over and over.

wethrin
Please keep in mind, the exchange rate of the IQD means little to the average Iraqi. They just want to be paid, in Dinar. Prices are the same, so to them, a higher USD value means little.

I doubt seriously that any average Iraqi would protest that the value of the IQD isn't better relative to the USD or Pound.

They want electricity. They want clean water. They want products on the shelves.

wethrin
Guru talk about rates on cards is meaningless. If anything, if someone had a higher exchange rate on their card, they would receive pay in LESS Dinar, right?

The pressure on Abadi is about foreign investment, rebuilding the country and providing for the citizens.

Stay grounded my friends. Iraq must become proper international and have a tradable currency at some point.

weneedit
And that is what we are all waiting on, In there time it will be done.

wethrin
I have mentioned this before, but in case it help. Watch the actual news, watch the dealers, watch for reports about Forex, watch for reports about prices in Iraq and payment rates decreasing.

This isn't going to be a secret event IMHO. This will be very public. Unless the USA blocks trade by saying Iraq is a "Rogue State" or "State Sponsor of Terror" then we will be able to exchange no problem.

The Dinar will have a value readily available to anyone who holds legitimate notes. Period.

wethrin
Think about what it would mean to the USA to classify Iraq currency like that of Iran or Syria?! It would be a HUGE admission of failure. That's not going to happen.

I personally hold to that. We have too much at stake to hold this back forever. The Dong, the Zim, the Rupia, who knows, but the Dinar has got to come off the peg at some point.

Please NEVER sign papers with any group giving up your rights. Please NEVER give your currency to ANYONE. Please use discernment when listening to "gurus" about this. What makes sense? Do they seem to understand what they are even talking about?

Washbuck
wethrin yW also appreciate your words of wisdom and what you bring to the room
wethrin
My loyalty is to our team here at WSOMN and the reason many of us are even here is because of the BS from or on the other sites.

These posts about floating the Dinar from 1200:1 don't make sense to me either. If they used that mechanism, Forex would trade it up to 1:1 very quickly I think. Bringing the IQD out at a reasonable rate then floating it does make a little sense, if only for optics sake. JMHO.

In any case, Iraq re-joining the civilized world will be breaking news. You wont need a "guru" to tell you. If the so called 800 numbers come out, and we are able to get a little head start, great. Admin here will send out a text.

CarolinaGirl
Wethrin, you are givng good advise. Surprising how many fall for soemthing.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:45 pm

ej wrote:

ej
I think that these gurus that are saying any second now , should realize that there providers of intel aren’t as good or even reliable at all , I think sometimes that the reason for there telling us now is to sell more products, get donations, for themselves, I think I will boycott there calls , cause I’m really sick of this mess

Hmmm, can't put anything past good old ej!  

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:14 pm

I see the faithful continue to gather for their daily dose of hopium

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 2805820865  WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 2805820865  WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 2805820865  WSOMN Sunday Drama 4/16/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum