Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama 4/13-4/14/18

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 Empty WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama 4/13-4/14/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:29 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, please continue to watch over us as we go through this transition portion of our blessing and shield us from the evil ones who attempt to sway our better judgement by passing along false information. Guide us through this minefield of misinformation and light the way toward our ultimate goal and destination.

Dear Lord God Almighty, thank you for walking this path with us and facing obstacles that we could never imagine much less endure in our time on this earth. Hear our prayers dear Lord. Above all else Lord. we ask for healing for those of us who are sick weary from our journey thus far. Give us a special blessing over the next few days that will catch us completely off guard while many will not understand.

Rest easy my friends as we watch and wait. I know this is very hard for many of us but we must keep our faith as we trod the path ahead of us. The road has been rough but we know there are smoother paths ahead for us. Concentrate on the end result more than the means for what is about to happen and just accept it as a gift from our Creator. Always remember, “Our Destiny Awaits” God is watching and His love is abundant.

nowisthetime
Good morning everyone today is a great day to push the RV button

adminbill
Activity has begun. The game is on.

adminbill
I would like to suggest to you all that you download one of the following communication apps to privately connect via a secure encrypted text and phone line to discuss personal information now and into the future. The apps are as follows. Viber, Signal, IMO. The person you are communicating with must be using the same app for the encryption to work.

Sandnsea
Admin requesting permission to post the phone info at Dreams.

adminbill
Great idea Sandnsea.

snickers
Sand looks like dreams shot down your posting of Bill's info there. Their loss.

Sandnsea
I tried - but it’s not my room and I have 2 Admins to respect. I would prefer at this point an open sharing but it’s not my call

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, opinons on this outcome are like bugs on a windshield during a long road trip. we come to You today to gives us some clear vision of the road ahead so we can clear the field in our minds of all the guesswork that we are having to endure. In Your Will, let it be done.

Doc
Admin Bill, most appreciative thanks for sharing your valuable info with us. I know you must be confident in the information. We all await to hear from you again. Again, thank you.

Natureaddict
I am speechless and kind of freaking out in a good way! Could this really be it? I’m so excited! Thank you Admin! I’m currently using Whats App for my encrypted talk and text.

CindyLou
I've hesitated a bit to ask this question, cuz I don't want to be a party pooper at all. But "what" started? Exchanged at our level? Above us? 800s released. I appreciate AB so very much and intend this with no disrespect. But does still leave lots of ?s in my mind.

Sunnysplace
OK GUYS, LOOKING VERY GOOD FOR US....AND THERE IS A ....BUT.... WE HAVE BEEN CLOSE BEFORE, OR SO WE THOUGHT. THINGS HAPPEN IN A BLINK OF AN EYE. YOYR HAIR IS NOT...ON FIRE...YET......

SO, PLEASE KEEP COOL.....WAIT, I NEED A STIFF DRINK.....or two..

CindyLou
Sunny first CONGRATS ON THAT BABY! AB said its has started. So that says we are not ....close.. As previous. But we are finally...there. Am I misreading?

Wizofog14
We should change this chat to “just the facts”

Sunnysplace
I REALIZE WHAT ADMIN SAID, BUT, UNTIL WE KNOW FOR SURE.............

Sandnsea
We are presently striking Syria, Fox News

yarcrafterjim
Hopefully, this won't be another feeble excuse to delay the RV/GCR/RI or whatever...

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, after a day full of limited Intel we find ourselves right back where we always are on Friday night, looking toward the weekend where at some point someone will post a prediction of the coming Monday. As I have said before Father God, it is hard for me to keep the folks motivated with my prayers. I rely on You to guide my fingers to write words from my heart.

Dear Lord God Almighty, forgive me for the hatefulness and disappointment I carry in my heart and understand why I have allowed this hatred into my heart. But first I ask that You comfort those in our group who have endured and suffered more than I have. As I have stated many times in the past, these folks in our group are good and God fearing folks wanting to change the world.

Sleep well my friends as we prepare for whatever awaits us in the coming weekend. Still no matter what the news, we shall overcome the trails ahead of us and we will rejoice when the news is good or we will wait longer if that is the case. Because our God is Awesome and tolerant of our deeds and misdeeds as well as we feel His power within us. We will always remember to give thanks and “Our Destiny Awaits”.

May the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God, watch over and protect us all during these times of waiting for our blessings.

kingdom warrior76
Has it indeed "started" as you said yesterday AB?

adminbill
AS USUAL THE INFORMATION IS CONFLICTING. NOT BAD, JUST CONFLICTING.

adminbill
hear yes and no kingdom

STAG1
GM Admin- when you say Yes to getting tings started. Are the platforms up and Running, Are certain whales exchanging, Anything with Funding of HB'S. can you claify for us . thanks

kingdom warrior76
Can you share what happened to change your "it's started" news from yesterday, to now it's conflicting? thanks so much!!

Sunnysplace
HI GUYS, HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING OK..... WE ALL NEED TO KNOW IN OUR KNOWER, THAT WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE.....WE ARE IN A WAITING MODE .. WE ARE INDEED CLOSE.....BUT, WE NEED TO HANG ON A LITTLE BIT MORE.

IT WILL BE SO WORTH THE WAIT.. YOU ALL KNOW THIS. IN ITS OWN TIME... SO, PLEASE TRY TO RELAX, FOR IT IS COMING VERY SOON...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama 4/13-4/14/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:39 pm

AB wrote:AS USUAL THE INFORMATION IS CONFLICTING. NOT BAD, JUST CONFLICTING

Maybe you should just have a list of lies with check boxes so you know which one you have been using currently, and which you have nit used in a while.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 2805820865  WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 2805820865  WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 2805820865  WSOMN Friday/Saturday Drama  4/13-4/14/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum