Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/10/18

3 posters

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/10/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:03 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, We have received a lot of amount of unsubstantiated information on this typical Monday call monitoring from the usual sources still all in all everyone seems to believe that we are closer than we have ever been during this entire process yet we still see the money grabbers out there ready and willing to sell us more currency at an ever increasing rate as we wait.

Dear Lord God and Almighty, rumors are flooding the call board of people just wanting to get the whole exchange process over and done with so badly that they are willing to take whatever price they can get so that they can just get on with their lives and forget about the prospects of becoming millionaires and put away any dreams of abundant wealth prospects. Lord…..Is it all

Would that I could have the answer to that riddle but in my heart I know that all is not always as it seems. I know there are those out there ready and willing to take our currency for an amount far less than what its real value is. Prepare us Lord for the lack of information and forgive those who post regular false messages in an attempt to get as many of us to turn our backs against each other’s to bring us down.

Give us the strength to stand up for and believe what is right while turning our backs on the nay-sayers who fill the internet with false information in an attempt to turn us away from what we are about to receive. God’s blessing is coming and we need to spread the word amongst all of our internet family to hang on for as long as it may take knowing nothing worth having ever comes easy. “Our Destiny Awaits”

Wizofog14
Looks like the mast on our boat is busted. Not even the wind can help us now. We need some oars

adminbill
GOOD MORNING. THERE ARE TIMES WHEN IT IS APPROPRIATE TO CLIMB INTO MR PEABODY'S GO BACK MACHINE AND REMIND YOU OF THING DISCUSSED IN THE PAST. BUT BEFORE I DO LET ME SIMPLY SAY WE REMAIN IN A GOOD PLACE.

THE TOPIC I WANT TO REMIND YOU OF IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO REDEEM ZIM. IT WILL BE LIMITED AND SHORT. I SOME CASES EVEN THOSE IN GROUPS MAY LOSE OUT SIMPLY BECAUSE THE DOOR IS SHUT. SHUT FOR MANY REASONS BUT MOSTLY DUE TO FOLKS THAT MAY NOT HAVE STATED THEIR BONAFIDES ACCURATELY. THOSE HOLDING ZIM NOW, WHICH MAY NOT HAVE BEEN VERIFIED COULD BE OUT OF LUCK. ONLY REDEMPTION DAY WILL GIVE US THE TRUTH.

TO WIZOFOG14 AND RAB - I DID RECEIVE INFO THIS WEEKEND AND THE MAINSAIL IS SET AND I REMAIN ON COURSE.

adminbill
I WILL REMIND YOU ALL THAT YOU ARE PART OF A LARGER PLAN THAT LOOKS NOT AT THE INDIVIDUAL BUT AT THE STATE OF HUMANITY AND THE NEED TO HELP ONE ANOTHER. WHATEVER HAPPENS IN AT THIS TIME OF HUMAN HISTORY THOSE OF US THAT ARE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE BLESSED WITH WEALTH MUST REMEMBER IT IS A GIFT TO SHARE WITH THOSE IN NEED.

Kaper
AB are you talking about counterfiet zim?

Gunboat
Admin ...could you please explain in further detail regarding your comments on zim exchanges? Thanks

STAG1
Thanks dmin- When This goes I'm in the bank a soon as they can see me ..

CindyLou
Verified Zim. Can u explain that further plz AB

Splash
Bank, or Exchange Center? Just move quickly & courteously.

STAG1
Wiz- Throw the oars away , Were putting twin 300 Mercs on back of the boat lol

Wizofog14
I’m guessing verified zim means the difference of buying zim from a dealer and some joe blow off eBay but maybe AB will verify

One is recorded and one is not. Imo only

Splash
Wizo: Not sure if they will be checking certain series as well.

STAG1
May be a little late in the game to find out if it's real or not

Splash
Currently selling 100t circulated Zim @ a bonifide dealer for $131.

CindyLou
Wow Splash that's more than double what I paid for mine

But it was a few years ago for sure. I have checked mine with a list at Sandnsea put out a long time ago to make sure it was legit so thanks

Wizofog14
Yep all we can do is take everything we have. So many unknowns. No reason to worry

Splash
Cindy I hear ya. Must be the demand.

Good to diversify, now & later with your money. Have a plan to do that.

BADSCOTT54

Good blessed morning to everyone here and lurking

Wizofog14 I purchased some Zim off of Ebay but those I purchased from were dealers and i received Authentications from them.

I am treating my purchases off of Ebay just as i have the others. Making sure I stay in the 2008AA or AB series and keeping my receipts as well

adminbill

WHERE YOU PURCHASED IS NOT AS CRITICAL AS WHO YOU ARE ALIGNED WITH FOUR REDEMPTION AND HOW QUICKLYYOU ACT.THERE ARE SOME WITH WHEEL BARRELS OF CURRENCY OF ALL TYPES THAT MAY BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN IT COMESTIME TO REDEEM.

AS FAR BACK AS 2 YEARS AGO IT WAS STATED THERE WILL BE PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT RECEIVE WHAT THEY ARE EXPECTING DUE TO THEIR OWN ACTIONS. THAT IS TRUE OF ALL CURRENCIES. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IS TRUE OF WSOMN MEMBERS. JUST A HEADS UP.

CindyLou
Not sure you can but if you are able can u explain "their own actions" plz n thank u

RAB
AB: Many thanks for letting us know you received the confirmations you were hoping to get.

Natureaddict
Admin... I actually teared up with what you posted. My fiancé and I have so many projects to benefit the world... I absolutely can’t wait! Thankyou for your level-headedness and tenacity.

Caffeindicator
Thanks Admin Bill... I don't have a wheel barrel... but I do have a bound portfolio with ALL currencies and receipts contained therein. ALL documents have been High resolution scanned to secure PDF on a jumpdrive for initial presentation. At the very least, it presents professionally.

GKEL
I do not understand this part of what AB said a few hours ago " SHUT FOR MANY REASONS BUT MOSTLY DUE TO FOLKS THAT MAY NOT HAVE STATED THEIR BONAFIDES ACCURATELY. THOSE HOLDING ZIM NOW, WHICH MAY NOT HAVE BEEN VERIFIED COULD BE OUT OF LUCK."

RAB
GKEL: Wonder how one verifies Zim???

It appears that the best news is that if you are a member of WSOM, you are probably OK.

rusdav
RAB, agreed. Miles better here in my opinion than the endless zero information posts at another well known room. Pointless posts all day

BADSCOTT54
RAB I always try to check for the indicators that has been shared over time EX: 2008AA/AB series, the three rocks on the front, making sure they are not Bearer Cheques, the gold foil emblem on the front over the serial number, etc...

LaJolla
Ok sorry to ask this but, being a member in here since AB created this forum, does that mean I/others/we are "members of the WSOMN group" in terms of a previous post from AB?

or is membership through Twitter?

Countrygirl70
I would say members of this group--WSOMN, LaJolla.

Wizofog14
Wsomn is the greatest group of all

CarolinaGirl
Afternoon all. Very tired this afternoon. I am ready to get off this ride. Thank you for the info AB. Although I do not have any zim, the information passed is positive that this journey may end soon.

RAB
Greenrage: The Lester Hold interview reminded me of a quote I once heard ... can't remember where ... "Beware the prostitute that professes her virginity."

Greenrage
I look on distain for those people now.. but I agree.. When one digs deep you find just how down the "rabbit hole" this all goes and for an unbelievable amount of decades.

adminbill
We will be waiting for weekend confirmations through this month, next month, and all the months until the end of the year.  There will be an election in Iraq, and then holidays, and then more laws, and so on and so on.  It goes on and on, without end.  For Iraq to revalue to $3.22 they would need many trillions of U.S. dollars in their Treasury.  Never happen.  Again, I see a redenomination, not a revaluation.  Oh, the disappointment this will bring!!

Sunnysplace
?. HELLOOOOOO!!! I’M HOPING EVERYONE WILL READ WHAT I BROUGHT IN FROM DEBTARHEELGIRL.

Maji Girl
Ugh Admin’s post that was put on Dinar Gurus isn’t what i thought would happen

dpchamp wrote
11h ago
Maji, have you seen AdminBill make that statement?? Don't think he did!!

Maji Girl
No DPthats why i said the post that was put on DG......

Sunnysplace
PLEASE GUYS, OF COURSE IT WASNT FROM OUR ADMIN... YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW HE WOULDNT SAY THAT...

RELAX, GOOD THINGS ARE ON ITS WAY!!

Dedar
A MESSAGE SUPPOSEDLY WENT OUT TODAY -------------GET THE RV GOING NOW OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE--------IT WENT TO THE FINANCIAL COMMUNITY. posted by Ray.

Ladyz
So happy I came in to see administrator Bill’s info. This is such a great room. Love everyone here.

Wizofog14
Can anyone confirm. Did admin really say this?

TED1016
Come on Wiz, Look at the time Then pull up the notes from Bruce's call tonight. Then you decide.

Dedar
Wiz there is so much excitement happening at the moment. Look at Frank26, RayRen, Bruce. They are all saying the same things.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/10/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:14 pm

Gotta admit, you gotta admire Ted's ability to "pray" and pump at the same time. Bill's line about it not mattering where you purchased but who you are aligned with is pretty slick as well. Implying of course, without saying it, if your not a part of WSOMN .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama   4/10/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotchie Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:35 pm

The old zim is worthless, and will always be worthless

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotchie Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Not sure how my post here wound up as adminbill's post on his thread.  It is so funny!  Whoever was able to do that, thanks.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum