Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18

3 posters

Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 Empty WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:52 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, once again we come before You with grateful hearts and we do not ever want to forget just exactly where our strength has come from to endure all the time that we have waited. Through thick and thin and wild guesses we have come this far only by depending on You to grant us patience and endurance through all the miss giving’s of information.

Dear Lord God and Almighty, accept our great fullness for walking this narrow path with us. When we were sad You made us happy and when we were discouraged You lifted our spirits and cleverly used others of our members so we never suspected where the support really was coming from. Thankyou seems hardly enough to say at this point.

Strong indications that the next few days will start to show the fruit of our patience during this needlessly long delay that we have and still are being forced to endure. Still through it all we must remain calm and above all else about what is about to happen. As the days progress after the RV we must resist bringing attention to ourselves for fear of make ourselves a target for those who would do us harm.

Slowly but surely we all need to finalize our wealth management team. Each of you should have a contact over the days after the RV with at least one person who is educated in the area of handling large sums of money. In time all of the news about new found wealth will be brought out by the news media so you need to be especially careful and learn how to act like you have no idea of what is going on.

Now I know you have all been educated in this area for months and years but just be careful and I will continue to pray for all of our members as this situation starts to unwind. Resist making large cash purchases as long as you can. Your money will be safe and there is really no need to rush, hold off making large purchases as long as you can and practice being discrete. Remember, “Your Destiny Awaits”

STAG1
Gm - Admin were on the sailboat , compass is broke , had some wind on Saturday with your good news post but Sunday No Wind were just sitting in the middle of the Ocean watching Flipper do some tricks

RAB
If Abadi has any influence on the timing of the rv, seems like he might be commiting political suicide to postpone til after the elections.

How in God's name can Maliki still be on the streets? Oh, wait, I forgot, Killary is. Answered my own question.

STAG1
Rab, How can maliki be on the streets after 2 weeks ago ray reported He had Arrest warrant issued for his arrest ?

RAB
Stag: I always consider the source.

STAG1
Rab- He tells us - He reports we decide ... and I think we made our decision lol

RAB
Yep. Time has told.

adminbill
GOOD MORNING. WAITING FOR CONFIRMATIONS OF WEEKEND INFORMATION.

STAG1
Thanks Admin- Winds picking up a little ?

Countrygirl70
Thanks AdminBilll, praying for favorable confirmations.

buffy
Hoping you get the confirmations soon. Thank for all you do for us AdminBill.

lostnq8
Time for guru wars - wonder if we can make a new hit series on TV - let the games begin

Sandnsea
I don’t see how Abadi can wait till after- it’s just too risky imo

Wizofog14
Looks like the mast on our boat is busted. Not even the wind can help us now. We need some oars

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18

Post by Scotchie Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:59 pm

ADMINBILL will be waiting for weekend confirmations through this month, next month, and all the months until the end of the year.  There will be an election in Iraq, and then holidays, and then more laws, and so on and so on.  It goes on and on, without end.  For Iraq to revalue to $3.22 they would need many trillions of U.S. dollars in their Treasury.  Never happen.  Again, I see a redenomination, not a revaluation.  Oh, the disappointment this will bring!!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Tedious Ted wrote:Strong indications that the next few days will start to show the fruit of our patience during this needlessly long delay that we have and still are being forced to endure.
Strong indications you are a liar, a fraud and unworthy of the title pastor. For there to be a delay there has to be something coming, and it most assuredly is not.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 2805820865  WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 2805820865  WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 2805820865  WSOMN Monday Drama 4/9/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotchie Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:12 pm

I think Ted is a pastor for WSOMN.  Too bad the members of WSOMN have to endure his tedious posts.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum