Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan

Go down

Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan Empty Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:53 pm

Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan

Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan Image

05-04-2018 03:08 PM

The media office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Thursday the signing of two agreements with the Japanese side on completion of the Greater Basrah water project and the reclamation of land between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers in the irrigation sector. Abadi pointed out that he was enthusiastic about Japanese companies to work in Iraq.

The office said that 'Iraq and Japan signed in the Japanese capital Tokyo two agreements concerning the first completion of the water project of Basra Al-Haritha to provide water to the people of the city of Basra, and the second agreement on the reclamation of land between the Euphrates and Tigris in the irrigation sector phase II, Minister Haider Abadi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe.

"We discussed with Japanese officials the development of sectors, oil, energy, electricity, services, education, industry and others, and maximizing Iraq's capabilities," Abadi said, adding that "we have discussed with Japanese officials the development of sectors, Enthusiasm for Japanese companies to work in Iraq '.

For his part, the Japanese Prime Minister, that 'his country will support Iraq in the field of reconstruction as well as the international community,' noting that 'Iraq's experience in the fight against terrorism and victory over it deserves praise and study.'

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=166447

Iraq signs two agreements on the Greater Basrah Water Project and Land Reclamation with Japan 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum