Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Steffen Rowe/Tank GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2 4/4/18

2 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2 4/4/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:15 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 Image_40

GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2

A History of Modern Banking

Below is a portion of “the Project” commonly referred to as the Global Currency Reset by regular people and the Global Reset, or the Divine Plan by the Order. The confidential contents of this document were shared with me with instructions that said to keep the contents confidential “for now.” The providers of the documentations were actively involved in drafting the actual documents signed off on by every country in the world for the Global Reset.

At this time I have further information and a deeper understanding provided to me from even higher levels. This information has allowed me to see a deeper meaning to the hidden agenda within the documents that would most likely discourage anyone from advocating this event the way it is currently structured.

The kind people who shared this document reached out to me because I asked for someone from the GCR to do so. They have been living in poverty for years believing this event is designed to restore humanity. They are two of the smartest people I have ever spoken to.

They stopped speaking to me when I began working with Kim, no doubt having been warned off by some Elder pretending to be protecting them. Together we had planned to expose sensitive information publicly to force what we thought were a few bad actors from stopping the exchange process and the monetary emissions.

At this time I am sharing some of the less sensitive portions of these confidential documents in an effort to shed some light onto what is actually happening in this terrible plan, and how close we are to the conclusion. They did not authorize me to share this information however, “for now” has passed and I can no longer remain silent.

Below is an overview of some history that will explain how we got here. I’ve made a few comments that appear in italics to point out certain things I think are telling.

TANK

THE CREATION OF THE BANKING CARTELS

“Feb 2016

King Solomon in Jerusalem, circa 930 B.C., very successfully amasses huge wealth, especially Gold.

Solomon selects one of his most trusted wives, Queen Shaba or Balquish, to protect the dynastic assets, bloodline and traditions. After Solomon’s death, the Queen returns to Jawa to establish the Royal court of Solo.

The Gold pile grows. There are huge flows of Gold into Indonesia from China during the 14th century, as China almost goes broke buying spices and wood.

Europeans in the 15th through 17th centuries take most of the Gold from South America, which ends up in Indonesia as payment for spices (which are the most sought after goods in the world at the time).

During the same period, the Royal Solo family ties are expanded to include Chinese Royals.

Starting in 1000 A.D., European crusaders spend nine years in Jerusalem exploring the ruins of King Solomon’s Temple. In 1064, the Templars first establish a connection with the old Solomon bloodline in Jawa.

The Templar Knights Order is established with direct access to the Pope. They get special privileges from the Pope.

The Templar Knights quickly become the European protectors of wealth and the pilgrims to Jerusalem. That leads to the establishment of the first working banking system throughout Europe. People of means can deposit their wealth with the Templar Knights and then draw from it once they are in the “Holy Land”.

Solo also had been the central point of a great expansive Asian Kingdom (Majapahit) in the 1300’s A.D. After pressures from Islam they retreat East. By 1500 A.D. the whole Royal court of Solo have moved to Jawa to safeguard the traditions and culture from the pressures of Islam.

In the 14th century through the early 18th century, Chinese, European and Middle Eastern Royals all intermarry exclusively. The Jawa bloodline is considered to be important.

Friday, 13th October, 1307: The Templars are now a very rich, powerful and independent from Church and State European wide organization. The French King together with the Pope has conspired to confiscate their assets and destroy their power. All over Europe on Friday the 13th of October 1307 Templars are hunted down, jailed and killed. Their assets and land holdings are confiscated.

The Templars flee and hide in three main directions. One group goes up into the mountains of central Europe in what eventually becomes Switzerland. One group flees north and establishes a safe haven in Northern Scotland (and Scandinavia) while the third group flees west into Portugal, from where they travel to America eventually.

CONFIDENTIAL DRAFT

1400-1500 A.D. The Scottish Templar group leaves and travels all the way to Indonesia where they set up a base at Madura. They unite with the Solomon Bloodline in Jawa.

1600-1700 A.D. The Templars in Jawa together with their brothers in the Alps start issuing paper certificates backed by Gold. A piece of paper that represents a certain amount of Gold and can be easily moved and lent out. Interest is 2-3% year payable in Gold.

1700-1800 A.D. One German Banker, backing a local prince quickly catches on to this and sees the huge potential. They eventually change their name to Rothschild. He has five sons who are sent out across Europe to establish Banks, one in each chosen country, They establish in England, France, Italy, Germany and Austria. Where they become the “King’s” bank. Or as we call it now, Central Bank.

First to be established was the Bank Of England. Instead of lending the English King gold bullion to use for paying for war efforts the Rothschild banks get the exclusive right to issue papers representing that Gold. (Paper Money) The King’s loan will run at 8% interest for eternity, paid in Gold, without any need to pay the principal. Since Rothschild in his turn borrows Gold certificates at an interest of 2-4% per year he is on to a very good business.

The only limit to the Rothschild banking profits is the need of the King or Kings to borrow money. With a spread of 4- 6% per year it has huge potential. Now, with Rothschild’s sons firmly established in all the important corners of Europe, the best way to make money is to make sure the kings go to war against each other and finance all of them. They Win either way, all the time.

What better person to support for the purpose of profits and debt than Napoleon? The Napoleonic wars are what really got the Rothschilds started. Thanks to their superior network they knew before anybody else who won, and that alone put them in place to clean up on all the financial markets of their day.

On top of that, the various Kings involved had to pay in interest on their loans. This is how the Rothschilds managed to make themselves key players in the distribution of funds first throughout the Western world, later followed by the rest of the world. They don’t necessarily own the funds/assets but they 100% control the main banks and the distribution chain that distributes these assets.

Bank of China and Bank of Japan also eventually get established by Asian counterparts. In an agreement signed in 1857, all Asian territories agree to have BoE oversee and control all macro banking aspects in their territories. That agreement still stands. Today, 5 out of 7 central banks in the G7 group are controlled by Rothschild interests.

The last “Central Bank” to be established was the FED. The Americans resisted the central bank idea for the longest time and it took a banking crisis together with some very long term political games to finally get them to accept the idea under the name of “Federal Reserve Act” in 1913. It has rightfully been called “the crime of the century”.

The Chinese always had very close ties with their Indonesian relatives. When mainland China goes through its upheavals in the mid 20th century, their assets are moved first to Taiwan, later to Indonesia. The same goes for The Shah of Iran: his main assets are also held and safeguarded here after the 1950’s.

By 1700 all major wars are waged between close or distant Royal family members. They are all related

CONFIDENTIAL DRAFT

one way or another. They fight over land and wealth. With advancing technology wars get more and more destructive and in an “enlightened” moment some Royals agree to try to systematically rectify this problem.

Circa 1750, the Royals create an “Illuminated” breeding program wherein their respective firstborn sons and daughters marry or mate according to a specific plan. Their objective is to create the “King of Kings”, “the enlightened one”, a single person who equally represents each and every one of the participating 128 Royal families of the world.-This is probably a myth created by the real character who believed himself to be “the King of Kings”. Regardless, it is true that there has been a ruler over all of the people, Governments, families, and elites of the world, and that point is very important to remember.

Over the course of 7 generations they slowly bring down the numbers of participating families from 128-64-32-16-8-4-1. Finally, in the year 1900 A.D. “The One” is born, representing all of the families. Lets call him M1 (Monetary 1).

With M1 in existence it is time to move on to the next step in the plan. In 1920-21, the Royal families start to consolidate (call back) their combined wealth with the intention of placing it into the hands of M1. M1 is then to redistribute the combined wealth of the world according to an agreed-upon plan. Nine of the most prominent Royal families representing different regions of the world were driving this project.

In 1928 PB X calls a meeting in Solo, Jawa, for all the 128 families to attend. Here they sign a PoA transferring all their combined assets into the hands of M1. He is then supposed to distribute this wealth according to an agreed upon plan called “The plan of the experts”

“The plan of the Experts” they feel is divine.-The King of Kings or Great Dictator, controlled the affairs from a much higher level than the Rothchilds. In fact, they were just the head slaves and received instructions from him. Everyone who knew of him believed him to be a God. “The Plan of the Experts” was also called the Global Reset. This Global Reset involved the extermination of 90% of the human population on the planet. Those details are conveniently left out for this version designed to present to the heads of the world. There is an actual “Divine Plan” that was written by this very mortal being who has now passed away.

It’s driven by a genuine attempt to better the fate of all mankind and bring them all into a material level of comfort after which man is free enough from daily troubles to pursue mankind’s ultimate goal of Unity with God for each and every one. It is a long worked upon plan of Unifying the World, “for as good as possible for as many as possible”. That was their basic guiding principle.

According to “The plan of the Experts” of 1928, one of the primary UN objectives was to free the nations from colonialism. These new nations should be governed as guided democracies so that up on top of the world power pyramid there should be a forum were every nation has a voice and a vote. When ready, M1 should transfer his power to that world government body. It was called “The United Nations”.

All these new and old independent nations need financing. To supply that and track all major fund movements you need a Central bank to all the central banks. The Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland was planned to be set up for that purpose.

To give everybody access to the best and the brightest regarding infrastructure and financing the World Bank was incorporated. The WB job is to employ the best people in all fields, who then plan projects and infrastructure solutions around the world. They will also finance projects that cannot meet normal commercial bank requirements. WB also approves cash utilizations from FED and other Banks. Projects need WB approval to get financed.

To feed the private side of world finance with cash, you need an outlet. The FED was to take this role. It was to be the “cash cow” of the world on the private side of banking. The FED was to supply all the “prime banks” with funding: the top 25 banks around the world, not just American but all others as well. Here is where it started to go all wrong. The FED became a political tool to push power agendas.

CONFIDENTIAL DRAFT

Its owners eventually highjacked the whole system.

To help failing economies and guide them along the way, the Royal families needed the IMF.

The IMF’s work was to be the lender of last resort. Here is were “guided” democracy comes into play. All the planned new small independent nations would at times run into trouble and the IMF was supposed to be there to help fix things.

To solve international legal cases and humanitarian issues across national borders, the Royal families needed an International Court of Justice. The Hague fills that role by creating the Geneva Conventions.

Once the new nations are firmly established and functional, the plan is to join them into bigger blocks, all for the purpose of Unity, Peace and Togetherness. The USA could stand as a good example; similar solutions were foreseen for Europe, Africa and Asia as well.

The US is the first country to get access to big funding according to the “Plan of the Experts.” The FED borrows huge amounts and funds “the new deal” in the 1930’s. The US is set to be the great liberator of nations and the champion of democracy. To achieve this, the intention is for the US to build up military, function as World Police, and control the outcome of the future WWII./

In 1946, three “Marshall” plans are set up within the UN to fund the world after WWII.

This creates the need for a new way to create cash only partly based on gold: Bretton Woods, 1942-43.

Hyper accounts are established via a trading system within the FED that creates money out of nothing. Checks and balances do apply.

This leads to more power for the FED/BoE/BIS banking power triangle, at the cost of the people controlling the Gold: M1 opens the door for the 1963-5 complete banking takeover of the system by controlling the new nations through debt.

At the Bandung Conference in 1955, MI issues certificates.

FED/BoE/BIS Never follow through. The split between Indonesians and Chinese that started in 1928 widens. M1 looks to USA and JFK for help to lessen the FED’s power.

JFK and M1shared an ideal and established three agreements: Tampak Siring (Bali); Washington agreement; and “Green Hilton Memorial”.

A transfer is planned from M1 to JFK of 140.000.000 kg of gold to back a New USD issued by US treasury (E0.11110. July 1963) The objective is to replace the FED with the US Treasury as the issuer of US dollars. The Green Hilton Memorial agreement is signed on the 14th of November, 1963. A few days later, JFK is killed.

In 1964, M1 gives a key speech “to build the world anew”. He wants to start from scratch with a new UN, a new FED, etc. M1 is removed from power by a CIA-supported coup. He is held in house arrest until his death. All this happens with silent Chinese approval.

So, how have they been able to pursue an agenda stretching over generations? It is very cleverly organized. The visible power structure we see in the news is only part of it. At the top of each “little”

CONFIDENTIAL DRAFT

pyramid sits people who were carefully selected and groomed. You don’t end up there by accident and you don’t have anywhere near the full picture. There is also the internal conflict within the system pushing for different agendas to consider.

555 top people in the bottom structure make up the base for the next level. These people will work on mainly political systems and modules. Experiments like the Russian communist system as well as the USA free market system were and are discussed and contemplated here. Both are now deemed failures, with adjustments to the EU being considered as the middle way.

The very top level consists of just 16 people total. They control the finances and distribution of funds throughout the system. They issue and lend out Gold backed paper certificates. Terms are usually no more than 33 years at interest of 2- 3% per year, payable in Gold.

The underlying physical Gold assets are safeguarded by a second group not mentioned here.

A third group functions as controllers. They can block any movements of funds that do not meet the agreed upon plan.

These 16 top people were removed by banker-backed hardliners around 1965-1968. Since then, the system has been highjacked and utilized for gaining more and more personal power and control over the natural resources and industrial assets of the planet. A raping of the planet has occurred since for the benefit of a very few whose ultimate goal is ultimate control.

Since the mid 1850s there have been factions within the system that fought for power. Simplified, it is a fight between the people controlling the “Gold” and the “Bankers”.

The Owners of the banking cartel were, since the very beginning, making attempts to highjack the whole plan and more specifically “the collateral accounts” or “the big pot”. The first visible attempt was in 1910, when the Jekyll Island Treaty created the FED. Banking Cartel hijacked the “system” in 1965.

In order for any macro funds to move within the Banking system, the BoE, The FED and BIS have to sign off. The Vatican Bank is an unofficial record keeper and as such has a big stake in the game. It has also been appointed to control one of three, second layer, Master Gold certificates.

BoE actually owns the FED (or the majority share) and nothing can be done without its approval. The FED funds all the prime banks in the world such as Amro, HSBC, Citibank, etc.

These prime banks will then lend to various corporations around the world, especially targeting the multinationals. They can be grouped together in areas of interest and it does not really matter where they originate from, because ultimately their source of funds is the same.

What few people realize is that the FED also owns huge foundations that will invest directly into the same multinationals. In the financial world these foundations will be perceived as being created by institutional money.

So through two separate legs, the FED has a say and benefits from anything that happens among these corporations. BoE/FED also have the inside view of what is required to be able to utilize the huge M1 funds that were set up in 1946 to rebuild the world. Now they can go to work and start draining those

CONFIDENTIAL DRAFT

funds.

It is now very easy to understand how people like John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert saw it as their mission to warn the world of this dark and growing power. They called it the “Industrial/Military complex”, and they perceived that it was intending to take over control of USA and the world. The Kennedys did the best they could to limit its reach and both paid the ultimate price for it.

The banks would systematically lend out money to regimes they knew would squander the loans on products the banks’ companies could provide (including military equipment, luxury goods, and infrastructure projects). The banks’ intention was to make sure these countries ended up with debts they could never repay (only corrupt and/or military dictators need apply).

In this way, funds set aside for rebuilding the world in 1946 now end up in the pockets of the owners of multinational banks. In reality, the money borrowed by nations never leaves New York. It just moves from one account to the next, leaving a lot of third world nations in huge debt.

Military regimes have now been replaced by democratic ones wanting to do the right thing. By the 1980s and 1990s, these now democratic nations are burdened by huge debts they cannot pay. Hat in hand they go to the banks.

They cannot repay these debts, and so they approach the banks, asking “what can we do?” After some crises and mulling somebody presents the concept of “swaps”. That means multinationals will bid for and buy anything that is worth anything in that country but they will pay the banks for it, not the country.

Again, money has never left New York; it just shifted from account to account. But all mineral rights, oil rights, logging rights (everything of value in these countries) is now owned by multinationals, all of which are ultimately owned and controlled by the owners of BoE/FED. By using a “system” where they can create money out of nothing and then lend that money out at interest they now own the world. But they still want more control.

Recently ‘softliners’ within the system have reached out to the Old Gold People (who have stayed underground since 1965) to try to reign in the worst of the ‘hardliner’ elements. The Gold people have had no say for a long time but banks still have old Gold certificates, ticking at interest payable in Gold, in their vaults as funds. And that is leverage.

Within this old Gold standard “System” there are checks and controls in place. The controls are built as triangles, wherein the 3 parties should not know or have direct contact with each other. This formula is repeated throughout the system on all levels.

The banking cartel probably thought they could highjack the system for good once they got the fiat currency system (paper money with just faith backing it) fully in place and accepted by all. That was a gradual process finally finalized once Nixon effectively took the USD off its tie to Gold.

It seems as if the banking world miscalculated the strength of the control systems and are only now coming to the realization that they will need the cooperation of the Gold people. That is why in the future we will see a shift in focus of funds from the West towards Asia and eventually Africa.

The M1 position is on one of these three points. M1 acts as Holder of the assets. He will act as the front

CONFIDENTIAL DRAFT

face of the owner but actually does not have anything to do with owning underlying hard assets. It is a management position. The accounts will be in his name and he signs for a lot of them. He has the right to 2.5 % (basically the interest) of funds under his management.

On the opposite side of M1 at the base of the triangle there is the owner of the hard assets, which sits on and control the underlying physical assets. These are the assets that were “Legalized”. Legalized means that a company came and inspected the asset and issued a certificate that was based on the asset. Now the certificate can easily be moved and lent out at interest while the underlying asset never have to be used. This certainly makes banking a whole lot easier: no need to cart thousands of tons of Gold around.

The third top level is that of the Controller, who issues the ultimate green light for the use of any asset. He can stop anything the others decide on but rarely instigates macro fund movements. It seems the Chinese Royals kept this part within their bloodline. All three signatories are required for utilization of any given asset.

Conclusion:

As it stands today we will end up with one of two solutions. Right now there is a fight of control going on.

1. A world paper currency backed by gold governed by a multinational assembly.

2. A cashless society solution were ultimately the banks, or their owners, control the money supply and flows.

There seem to be two ways this can go, depending who ends up winning the current struggle for control over the “System” (or a compromise that would include bits of both):

1. The “Gold” people come back in the game. This means we are back on some sort of Gold standard with an international currency controlled by a multinational assembly and more funds available for developing regions.

2. The “Bankers” continue to rule over a full-on fiat currency system using a cashless society model. All transactions will have to go through a bank, leaving them in 100% control. This will be perceived has having a lot of advantages: no more theft, terrorists, drugs and such illegal activities. They will know everything there is to know about you. You will be paying all your taxes automatically whatever they are set to be, and if you for any reason are not following what they perceive as the right track they will cut you off. With no access to money or markets there is nowhere else to hide. At first you still have your plastic card, but that would soon be replaced by the implanted, much more personal, chip. This chip they are already in the process of testing in different places around the world.-Please take note, that the option above is one of only two options detailed in the Project.

Either way, for us to get there you can be rest assured that our current Economic system will have to fail first. It is still the old proven method of “Create the problem, Present the solution.”

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2 4/4/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:40 pm

Where did you plagiarize that crap from? I know you didn't come with it on your own ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank    GOING AFTER THE KINGS, Part 2  4/4/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum