Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this

Go down

Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this Empty Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:11 pm

Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this

Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this AMERE-899857575

Twilight News

8 hours ago

"The presence of external influences in the Iraqi elections has been ruled out by the Secretary-General of the Badr Organization and the head of the Fatah alliance, Nayed al-Amiri."

"There is a consensus among all the lists to hold free and fair elections away from any foreign intervention," Amiri said.

Al-Amiri said that "Iraq is based on multiple components and will not stabilize unless all are represented in the government," noting that "the coalition of the rule of law is running this election with 3 lists, but the Fath Alliance hopes for post-election integration."

The leader of the coalition of state law, Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, the slogan of forming a majority government after the legislative elections scheduled for next May.

Al-Amiri stressed in an interview with Al-Mayadeen channel close to the regime in Syria that "no veto on post-election coalitions" and that the dialogue will be open on the project, pointing out that "the accountability and justice should not be used as a tool for liquidation and politicization in the electoral process" .

He stressed the need to take fair judicial proceedings against those who have committed an offense against the Iraqi people, and include accountability and justice for all or exclude all, adding that "all heads of entities supported the document of honor of the election, but the agreement was to send delegates and representatives to sign."

"The High Commission has put in place all the appropriate mechanisms to ensure the participation of all the displaced," he said, adding that he hoped the elections would be held on time, because "postponing them means bringing the country into a dark tunnel."

Amiri pointed out that the diversity in the multiple lists away from the sectarian ditching "a positive step and evidence of health," expected to be "there is convergence of results without winning any party majority," pointing out that "the priority of Iraq to eliminate the triangle of death of sectarianism, corruption and terrorism "He said.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/9026ff95-3b01-479b-80da-9856002d2642

Amiri adopts a position different from Maliki in the formation of the next government: Iraq will not settle only this 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum