Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls?

2 posters

Go down

Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? Empty Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls?

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:39 pm

Tattoos and Curves December 16, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? My mom has been in these batman calls and every day I hope someone comes on and starts telling the truth. No one ever does. Just a bunch of people waiting for an 800 number.

Replies

vinnyg7 December 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Sadly, I see no sense in attempting that because the moderator would disconnect or mute the line at the very mention of reality. People on those calls don't want to hear the truth like DinarBeliever rather what feels good and make them wealthy in their limited minds. Most people that is. When they are latched onto every call like The Gatekeepers who massage real news from Iraq to fit the theme of the call or outright fabricate some of it while they pounce on other Gurus as if to elevate themselves by attempting to distinguish themselves as gurus it really all comes down to the same junk. Joey and Vic have been booted from different groups although they will argue they left because they are "righteous" and only care to deliver the truth. Yet they advertise for dinar dealers like Sterling Currency Group & Dinar Inc. plus have their representatives come on the line nonchalantly to pump their products. Sure they always state "we will have a special guest come on x day" when it's really just the same old dinar pushers. It's a sad sad game and many continue to be sold the revolving lie.

Brian Simpson December 17, 2013 at 1:48 AM

^ This (what Vinny just described) is exactly what happens. Even without deliberate hijacking, every time someone asks the resident guru cult-of-personality a "difficult" question on their own show, they experience "technical difficulties" and "accidentally" lose the line...

dwm009 December 17, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Yep, one of them spills his beer about that time!

I can just envision these Ass#@!!$ sitting there drinking beer and laughing their butts off at the idiots who participate in these idiotic calls!

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-just-came-across-this-article-from.html

(In the comments)

Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? Empty Re: Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls?

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:23 pm

Pretty much that's it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? 2805820865  Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? 2805820865  Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? 2805820865  Have y'all ever hijacked one of the conference calls? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum