Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 3/27/18

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 3/27/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:39 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we come again to ask for Your assistance by refreshing our confidence that the folks or entities that is holding this back will come to realize that by allowing this to occur, it is very possible that soon the “Got To’s” are walking a fine line with the “Have To’s” and innocent people will be harmed. Thank You for all you have done for us through the years of waiting.

Dear Lord God Almighty, thank you for the friendships and connections that have been made on our board and for the prayers that You have answered for those in need. We do have a wonderful and kind group of people here and even during those days when the information we seek is not made available we still have a friends shoulder to cry on and speak to through written words more often misspelt than not.

Sleep well my friends and know the Good Lord is watching and preparing your spirits for the hardships other folks around you will be experiencing when the United States government collapses into chaos due to the gross mismanagement of our own government by finding faults in the candidate who was elected by a clear majority of the votes counted instead of doing the jobs they promised to do. “Our Destiny Awaits”

rusdav
Rest easy guys. I've just read the TNT notes and Tony says we have a new date WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 Smile Thursday but could be Wednesday.

Weneedit
Good morning ☕️ Crap I get to quit my job today? Tony is awesome!

RaginCajun
WENEEDIT- GOOD MORNING, DON'T QUIT JUST YET, IT'S COMING

Weneedit
RC if I quit every time Tony said the RV is coming I would run out of jobs. That’s sad

RaginCajun
IT'S GREAT HAVING INTEL FROM DIFFERENT PROSPECTIVES, JUST TAKE IT ALL IN AND WHAT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Nana2you
My intel source has been on this ride since 1991 and he wrote the NDA!

He talks to Ray and Tony all the time. I introduced him and he knows so much because he is on the committee they talk about

RaginCajun
NANA- GOOD MORNING, IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING

Sandnsea
Nice to know there is actually a committee that they are speaking to!

RaginCajun
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY, STAY ALERT AND READY

RAB
Probably a good idea to listen to all the gurus. After so many years, it lets you determine which ones are full of it and which ones are not.

adminbill
GOOD MORNING

CindyLou
Do you guys remember some months back when Bill made a pretty big post about when we got right there he wouldn't be able to say very much. He would pop in and say good morning or what the room know he was still kicking. But he would do the best to let us know what he could in his own ways. Could be I'm crazy but kind of seems like that's what's happening. What do you guys think? Thanks for wine and chat Bill much easier to read

Oh goodness not wine widening

adminbill
FOR THOSE USE CELL PROVIDERS SUCH AS T-MOBILE THAT DO NOT ALLOW FCC CALLS I SUGGEST YOU DOWNLOAD THE ANDROID APP "2ND LINE" TO YOUR PHONE. IT MAY COST ABOUT $30 FOR A YEAR BUT IT IS WELL WORTH PRICE. YOU CAN THEN MAKE ALL THE FCC CALLS USING YOUR NEW SECOND PHONE MUMBER YOU WANT TO. NOT SURE IF THE APP IS AVAILABLE ON I-PHONES.

STAG1
Hey Cindy Lou, Your right ... Admin hearing any good news that you can share ?

adminbill
NOTHING SO FAR TODAY.

RAB
Just out of curiousity, is there a reason that we have Open Forum Topics for the likes of Yosef, Tank, etc. Many of these have been removed from membership and their entries are from a couple of years ago. Just asking.

CindyLou
RAB I think we need bill reset the site and added a bunch of topics upstairs he just reacted everything that had previously been there. Just in case any of us wanted any of that information he went ahead and did it all. That's when he added back many members.

I'm talking to text sorry. Reactivated everything.

adminbill
THERE WAS A LOT I DID NOT BRING BACK IN BUT CINDYLOU IS CORRECT.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 3/27/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:46 pm

Probably a good idea to listen to all the gurus. After so many years, it lets you determine which ones are full of it and which ones are not.

Oh that's easy, they're all full of it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama   3/27/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum