Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18

2 posters

Go down

"Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 Empty "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:24 am

KTFA

GodLover » March 27th, 2018

I know it has been stated not to worry about the budget being published with the program rate. With that said, my questions are....why do this? Why publish a budget with a pr....only to need to change it in the near future? I am not agreeing or disagreeing with this scenario, just curious as to why this would happen? To me it just seems the reason they would publish a budget without the new rate is because they are not ready for it. I don't think these questions have ever been addressed before & I am curious the thoughts on this.

Dogluvr » March 27th, 2018

IMO, they may publish with a program rate this week. Then come April 1, new day, new work week, new month, new quarter all = new rate. Remember they can flip the switch on a moments notice. Personally I'm watching Saturday into Sunday

Noneb4him » March 27th, 2018

"The RI does not need the budget, the budget needs the RI". So my opinion is that the budget has been delayed until the RI IS ready.. so when it is published it IS with the correct rate. Sychronization! This is how my brain discerns it. Not sure if I am correct...because we are talking about the middle east...and there is a whole culture of stuff I don't understand. But I'm basing my opinion on this KTFA study. Blessings and prayers to all.

GFulcher66 » March 27th, 2018

Iraq would do this bc they are not the ones in control of when their IR is released, yet they are preparing every day and getting better in every aspect while they wait like us so when the "three headed monster" says its time Iraq will hit the ground running. What is the UST/UN/IMF waiting on? Id love to know/have my speculations of the big picture, have excepted I will never know details, but I assure you their not waiting on Iraq. Iraq has looked better than any other marshal plan nation who was removed from sanctions and given their sovereign currency back, and looking better every day.

Re: 2018 Budget

BigSpringTex » March 27th, 2018

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE EXCITEMENT???!
IT'S BEING PUBLISHED WITH THE SAME OLE PROGRAM RATE AGAIN....
NOTHING DIFFERENT...????

SunKissed » March 27th, 2018

WS and Frank said it can be changed in an instant. Also... I thought the wording was interesting in that it may have an amendment --- Makes one go "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...."I believe also that one of the Team said that with the new tax rate, they will be forced to RI in order to be able to afford that tax rate in the budget.

IAm » March 27th, 2018

My exact thoughts ever since the NEW taxes imposed on the citizens were published. These NEW taxes would only stifle the economy.. UNLESS the RI is activated.. IMO

GFulcher66 » March 27th, 2018

Yes that what it means for the budget to need the rate, not the other way around. BUT as we all know they can delay the taxes and wait for the rate to be added in lat er b4 implementing them. Either way it makes more since for the rate to be in the budget, to bad logic does not dictate this IR

I find it interesting all the arrests A is doing on corruption and how it coincides with very similar things going on in USA, not quite to that level yet but the process is moving

Don961 » March 27th, 2018

Hmm ... higher oil prices increase cash reserves in the CBI ... why that may also inadvertently raise the value of the floating currency in the markets ... heard something about this on a CC somewhere ... is this part of a master plan ???? ... are things lining up and falling into place for a reason ??? ... imo

Parliamentary oil: the agreement between Russia and Saudi Arabia on production will revive the Iraqi economy

Economie

From 2018-03-27 at 19:53 (Baghdad time)

Special - Mawazine News

The Oil and Gas Committee on Tuesday expected oil prices to rise over the next two days after Saudi Arabia and Russia confirmed a long-term agreement to freeze the increase in the oil product.

"The determination of Saudi Arabia and Russia, the world's biggest oil exporters, will raise world oil prices significantly," member of the committee, Ariz Abdullah, told Mawazine News.

Abdullah added that "the increase in international oil prices reflect positively on the Iraqi economy because it depends on the sale of oil in the provision of budget funds on a basis."
"Any increase in the country's financial imports will support the budget, reduce the deficit and increase the cash reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq," Abdullah said.

Saudi Crown Prince Prince Mohammed bin Salman disclosed earlier on Tuesday a long-term agreement to work with Russia and other producers in the world oil market.

"OPEC is seeking to cooperate with Russia, one of the world's leading oil producers, on oil supply in world markets for a period of 10 to 20 years," Prince Mohammed bin Salman told Reuters in an exclusive interview with Reuters. 29 link

Goldman Sachs: Major oil companies are witnessing the golden age

27 March 2018 02:32 PM

Goldman Sachs said major oil companies in the world have been able to overcome strong crises and are now preparing for the rewards.

The companies are now in a period of increasing oil prices and lower operating costs, giving them the largest cash flows in two decades, which has boosted profits, the bank said in a report released on Monday.

The bank described the current situation as the beginning of a golden era for the new major oil companies, pointing to that environment is favorable for the returns of goods.

After the start of the OPEC agreement and its partners to reduce production, the crude market is regaining its balance, and prices rose, until Brent crude exceeded $ 70 a barrel.

Goldman Sachs said that these factors will help attract investors to oil companies after years of falling prices sharply, leading to a decline in weight in the global stock index to the lowest level in 50 years.

Royal Dutch Shell, Total and BP are among the major oil companies that have seen strong revenue growth in the last quarter.

The US bank said that companies now benefit from starting projects that were disrupted by the downturn. link

Samson » March 27th, 2018

Baghdad: A city to be revived

24th March, 2018 by Diari Saleh

"Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 Baghdad_orig

Iraqis are nostalgic for decades. Not because the past was beautiful in itself, but because the present is much worse than they thought. Therefore, they tend to remember the recent history with pain. They know that everything has changed, and that time will not have mercy on them. They have become victims of such bad feelings in the midst of many of the terrible problems they suffer from, not the most recent spatial chaos widespread in their cities.

Previously, the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, was a source of great pride. It had good health services, streets, gardens, markets and educational institutions. During that period, women had a real free life and were not obliged to wear the headscarf for religious reasons. In addition, the level of crime was very low. It was therefore said that many Arab leaders were looking to apply the Iraqi experience in their cities. However, the period of the Iran-Iraq war missed the chance for the Iraqis to become the jewel of the Arab crown. Since then, Baghdad has begun to retreat as a real city from a geographical and planning perspective.

About the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, the Iraqi capital to the worst city in the world. Since then, the city has suffered many explosions and waves of violence. In addition, it has become a city of deep sorrow that has established a place in the hearts of its inhabitants and their memories. On top of that, the walls of the city were black. During the sectarian war that erupted in 2006-2007, announcements of funerals, retaliatory slogans and lists of missing persons were seen all over the city.

This has led to further disturbances and complexity in the social structure of the city. All this has reshaped the city's neighborhoods and deepened sectarian divisions among its population. As a result, we now have isolated Shiite and Sunni islands inside that once-diverse urban city.

In Baghdad, slums and huts now expand in many geographic directions. As a result, one sees various types of architectural distortions. This was due to rapid population growth that was not consistent with the number of available dwellings. By exploiting weak laws, families have begun to expand their ownership to areas outside the capital's master plan. People benefited from the low prices of these lands to build unplanned populations.

Thus, the municipality confirmed that it does not have the capacity to deal with the environmental consequences of these random squatters. The spread of residences on the streets of Baghdad has become commonplace, making it one of the most polluted cities in the Middle East.

The anomalies have many other effects on Baghdad. The tribal system has become more entrenched and rooted than ever before. Baghdad is now facing what can be called: the ruralization of urban life. This is accompanied by a stubborn campaign to Islamize the Iraqi capital. This has overshadowed social interaction in this city, which has lost many secular, non-Muslim, and moderate families who have been forced to leave Baghdad in search of survival and survival.

The rest of the Baghdadi, who have not had the opportunity to move elsewhere, express their hatred of extremist tribal and religious principles that have shaped the lifestyles of their city. They dream of the day when life in their city will return to normal.

In addition, police stations do not have databases or security records for those living in slums and slums. In fact, adolescents in these slums and slums are committing many criminal and terrorist incidents. This reality plays an important role in spreading feelings of fear and anticipation and raising awareness of the worst that can happen in the future.

It is clear that these slums are exploited for electoral reasons. However, we must ask the question: How can we stop the deterioration of Baghdad in the coming years? If we rely on politicians, there will be more setbacks, and will lead future generations to a devastating city. If things go this way, the feeling of alienation from the city will only grow horribly.

I am confident that Baghdad can be saved from this bad and undesirable fate. I spent about a year of academic time in Warsaw, the capital of Poland. I read about her ordeal and visited some places that reflect the details of her collapse. Warsaw was completely destroyed in World War II, but its inhabitants struggled to resurrect it. It is now considered one of the most important urban and cultural centers in the European Union. Baghdad and the Baghdadi can do the same. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 Empty Re: "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:59 pm

"Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 1656125192  "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 1656125192  "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 1656125192  "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 1656125192  "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 2805820865   "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 2805820865   "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 2805820865   "Getting Better" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/27/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum