Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations

Go down

An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations Empty An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:27 pm

An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations

An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations 6851

25/03/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

A delegation of Iraqi bankers headed by the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih Al-Hanalal, visited Bahrain on Sunday to discuss banking relations between the two countries and ways to develop them.

An official source in the Iraqi banking sector told "Economy News" that "an Iraqi bank delegation led by the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih al-Hanal and the membership of eight private banks and the bank guarantees company in addition to the Executive Director Ali Tarek and the Director of Management and Training Ahmad al-Hashemi in the Association of Private Banks is currently visiting The Kingdom of Bahrain for a four-day visit to discuss and develop bilateral relations. "

He added that "the Iraqi delegation meets today, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bahrain Banks Association, Chairman of Al Baraka Banking Group Adnan Yousif and Executive Chairman of the Association of Banks in Bahrain Dr. Waheed Qasim and representatives of the Bahrain Institute for Banking and Financial Training." During the meeting, Facing the Iraqi and Bahraini banking sectors ".

An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations 15220012008631

The source pointed out that "the Iraqi delegation highlighted the role played by Iraqi banks and private specifically in achieving economic development within Iraq in addition to banking services that are increasing daily, making the number of dealers with Iraqi banks rise significantly," adding that "Iraq looks forward to encouraging Economic and investment relations with the Kingdom of Bahrain and the opening of new banking channels. "

He pointed out that "the visit of Bahrain comes within the efforts of the Association of Iraqi private banks in cooperation and coordination with the Central Bank in removing obstacles to the banking sector and the continuation of bilateral relations with Arab and foreign countries."

An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations 152200120218242

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11692

An Iraqi banking delegation headed by the Association of Private Banks visits Bahrain to develop banking relations 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum