Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God

2 posters

Go down

Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God Empty Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:45 pm

MORE FROM TEDIOUS TED -- 

TED1016

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, there are lots of homeless and/or barely hanging on people in the world today and for the most part I pay them little mind because my first instinct is to tell them “Get a Job, The Lord helps those who help themselves but there are times when people do fall on the side of I have tried but for some reason get walked over by the people who are helping them.

TED1016
 Dear Lord God Almighty, such was a case I encountered the other night as I started closing down the General Merchandise door at the end of my shift. First off I generally lock the side door before anything else but on that night I found a man sitting on a turned on its side shopping cart. The overall look of the young man was that he had little or nothing to his name.          

TED1016

After telling him that I would be locking the side door he apologized for being there but that he had hopped nobody would notice him that and he explained that he had been working as a day labor but at the end of the day when he went to pick up his pay, the temp office was closed. That left him with no money to eat on. He was counting on that money to buy some food but since the office was closed he was destitute.   

TED1016 

I told him that I would leave the door open as long as I could and then walked away. As I walked back to my post, I remembered a time when I too was in a similar position. In my case an old Baptist Preacher stopped by and prayed with me for a while and secretly tucked a $20 bill in my pocket. I never saw the preacher again but I will always remember his generosity. I turned around and went back to the door bent over and tucked a $20 in his jacket pocket.

As you go through your life there will be times when you may encountered a similar situation. Don’t just blow it off and walk away. I know in my heart that our Lord sent that old preacher to help me so I in turn would remember someday and help another who may in turn help another somewhere in his life when they need it most. Just call it a Random Act of Kindness and remember, “Our Destiny Awaits”  

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God Empty Re: Tedious Ted's Daily Talk with God

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Ted or JustTom You are just a very boring man an it's getting really old!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum