Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 3/14/18

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 Empty WSOMN Wednesday Drama 3/14/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:06 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I will long remember the silence and lack of information hanging like a cloud over our members when I first opened the boards just before breakfast. You could almost smell the odor of gloom and despair because what was expected, (well kind of) to happen over the previous hours. Should of Would of, Could of but the silence was defining. No news of values had come through.

Dear Lord God Almighty, still Lord there was something that started out subtle then began t grow as the light of days peered into our windows and into our hearts as well. Soon, laughter and songs began to surface with bits of encouragement yet none would admit it. WSOMN took down his pale green headers and return back to black on gray. Then there we whispers that this could possible run into April.

Some of the counted on high paying currencies were taken down softly appeared to being left out from exchanging. Only the Dinar not Zim or Dong might have to wait. Still we kept our faith that all of what was being heard was nothing more than speculation Encouragement was sent out o buy more Dinar. Still we kept our faith and then counter information started to flow. All members encouraged to take in all of their currency.

The US stock Marts are indeed down (not crashed but down none the less. Can it be? Wil it be? Everyone wanted to know. Those of you who follow my bits of opinion and information know “This is going to happen” Why? Because “Our Destiny Awaits” Sleep well my friends and may God Bless you all.

Sandnsea
I think we can’t hang on every word out of Iraq or a Guru. We know it’s happening, and soon. Abadi’s election is in May. Remain calm, take and few deep breaths and remember where we are and how far we have come. IMO

Things are progressing in the correct direction.

Sunnysplace
ZIM HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SLEEPER...NO ONE REALLY KNOWS FOR SURE...BUT, IF YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF OTHER CURR3NCIES, YOU WILL BE OK...JUST IN CASE..

Sandnsea
I personally always felt the RV is the cake and the Zim is the icing.

Sandnsea
ALERT - A Dinarian had his home broken into and all of his currencies were stolen. Five years of saving and buying with all his hopes and dreams down the drain. Please, make sure you are safe and your currency is not at home but in a safe location. Enough said, as this is a public forum.

CarolinaGirl
My hair has gone gray since we invested.

Sandnsea
CG me too!

Sunni Daze
I REMEMBER HEARING IT WOULD BE CRAZY AT THE LAST WELL....IT IS CRAZY SO DON'T BE DISCOURAGED...STAY POSITIVE

lostnq8
if i remember correctlly the day before Kuwait reinstated their currency, they had a full page ad saying it was not going to happen -

I feel we are really close - AB must also as the green is getting greener - Going to call it a night - Sweet Dreams and God Bless

Henry
Hi all. Monday TNT said banks are in a 12 hour window, Tuesday TNT say banks are waiting on Iraq to make rate change public before the exchange can start. Someone is feeding those guys some serious smelly stuff

STAG1
Gm folks TNT---TOTAL NON TRUTH ... People need to wake up

RAB
Seriously, some of these gurus same the same thing day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year. One can only blame himself or herself if he/she continues to beleive that crap.

RaginCajun
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, WE ARE ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR BLESSING

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 3/14/18

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:49 am

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   3/14/18 Giphy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:39 pm

Ponee, exactly!!   Where is the "drama?"   LOL
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Tedious Ted still keeping God up to speed on what's happening. How would The Lord God Almighty cope without Ted's updates?

question

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum