Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq

Go down

Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq Empty Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq

Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq 6527

11/03/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

Ford has announced the appointment of Al Qassed Group as a new dealer and distributor for Ford sales, services and spare parts across Iraq to expand its operations in the Middle East and the region. 

"We are delighted to welcome Al Qased to the Ford family," said Maitello Arias, Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Services, Ford Middle East and Africa. "This partnership is in line with our commitment to world-class products and a superior ownership experience for our customers in Iraq.

"We are confident that the strong presence of the KASED Group in the Iraqi market and its continued commitment to excellence in services will ensure that our customers receive the best levels of service and support they need from Ford, in a timely manner.

"We look forward to working with Ford as an importer and distributor throughout Iraq, building on the leadership of Al Qassed Group as well as its superiority in the automotive sector and thus achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction," said Mowaffak Jameel, Chairman of Al Qased Group. Our Ford Business Team is looking forward to providing our customers with exceptional services and world-class Ford brand products.

Ford expects a strong demand in Iraq for the new generation of the full-size Ford Expedition SUV and the F-Series, America's best-selling truck for 41 years in a row.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11490

Ford is expanding its activities in the Middle East and the region through Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum