Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session

Go down

Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session Empty Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:35 pm

Nab: For this period, the parliament will remain in session

BAGHDAD - A member of the House of Representatives Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, on Tuesday, the continuation of the Council to hold its meetings to the end of this month in the event of continuing to achieve a quorum similar to today's meeting, between the sessions will be a weekly session if the quorum can not be achieved.

Jafar said in a press statement that "the quorum achieved in the meeting on Monday has not been received by the Council for more than four months and the number of attendance to 225 deputies."

He added that "the Council will continue to hold its meetings until the end of this month to pass several laws and decisions in the event of a continued parliamentary presence, like the parliamentary presence today."

He pointed out that "the other option will be the rate of a weekly session in the event of a quorum and can only be important issues."

The House of Representatives held, on Monday, its normal attendance of more than 220 deputies and voted during a number of laws, including the law of the House of Representatives.

The deputy of the National Alliance Mohamed Chihod, on Monday, the existence of 36 draft law is expected to vote in the House of Representatives after the adoption of the law of the general budget for 2018, stressing that among them "important" laws belonging to large segments.

The Chihod said in a press statement that "there are 36 draft laws ready to vote after the completion of reading the first and second reading and the completion of discussion," noting that "these laws are waiting for the quorum in the next sessions to pass."

"These laws include the Health Unions Act, which is considered an important legislation to be adopted in addition to the Nurses Act," he added, noting that "these laws are the latest work of the House of Representatives for its current session."

The MP for the National Alliance Hilal Sahlani confirmed earlier that the blocks and components of the National Alliance is in the process of mobilizing its deputies to resolve the problem of non-quorum of meetings and pass the laws stalled.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum