Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property

Go down

Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property Empty Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property

Post by RamblerNash Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:09 am

Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property

Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property 6465

07/03/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

A Jordanian government newspaper reported on Wednesday that Iraqi investors have issued a list of Arab and foreign nationalities in the purchase of real estate in Jordan during the past two months.

According to Al-Rai newspaper, the number of real estate sales reached non-Jordanian investors during the month of February 2018: (225) properties, including (165) apartments and (60) land area of ​​980, 23 m 2 for apartments and 984,209 m 2 for land, with an estimated value of 23.1 million dinars, down by 30% compared to the same month of the previous year: of which 13.8 million dinars, 60% for apartments and 9.2 million dinars, 40% .

She added that "Iraqi nationality came in February sales in first place with a total of (98) drugs, and the Syrian nationality ranked second with (29) real estate, and Saudi nationality third with a total of (27) property, and Kuwait nationality ranked fourth with 19 properties."

The newspaper added that "Iraqi nationality came first with the size of investment amounted to: 12.02 million dinars, 52% of the estimated value of non-Jordanians, and the Australian nationality in second place: 2.1 million dinars, 9.3%, and third place, Saudi nationality 2.09 million dinars By 9%. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11452

Iraqi investors are leading foreign multinationals by buying Jordanian property 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum