Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence

Go down

An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence Empty An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:16 pm

An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence

Pointing out that the partnership has no meaning in Iraq ...

05/03/2018 - 22:26 News / Kurdistan

An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence E416adeaab2293b5cb9a765dbcc9bb23_L

The official of political affairs and public relations office of President Massoud Barzani, that Baghdad has not left any sense of national partnership to the Iraqi components, and do not want us to be partners, so we seek independence.

"It is essential that the international community create a climate of democracy based on the components of the region, so that the region will rid itself of the interests of certain parties and move away from violence," Hammam Hawrami said on Monday during a meeting with the new Norwegian ambassador to Iraq and Jordan, Ton Allers.

On the internal political situation in Iraq, Hawrami added, "President Barzani in his letter on the fifth of March, spoke clearly about the differences between Baghdad and the region, and the position of the Iraqi parliament, as it shows clearly why the Kurds demanded independence, because they do not want to be partners» .

The Kurdish official pointed out that «the Kurds have reconstructed the new federal Iraq to be a source of pride and pride for the Iraqis, not to be raped their rights».

In turn, the Norwegian Ambassador expressed her country's thanks and appreciation to the Kurdistan Region, and the sacrifices made by the Peshmerga forces in the war on the Dahesh.

She noted that Norway recognizes the importance of the role played by the Kurdistan Region in the region, and renewed its support for the dialogue between Baghdad and Erbil.

"By passing the budget without considering the demands of the Kurdish blocs, democracy was adopted by consensus in the post-2003 phase in Iraq, another nail in its coffin," Hawrami said in a e-mail on his account at the social networking site Twitter.

"The factors that drive us out of Baghdad are getting more momentum," he said. "There is no point in staying in the Iraqi political process, and boycotting elections is another option."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/kurdistan/420216

An official in the office of President Barzani: That is why we seek independence 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum