Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  3/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 3/5/18

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  3/5/18 Empty Mountain Goat 3/5/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:46 am

February 5, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

As we near springtime we also near the completion of the reinstatement process of the Iraqi currency. Many don’t believe what I am telling you. All they want is a date and a rate. Quick hurry up and give it to me!!!!

So today’s Newsletter is probably one of the most important newsletters I have published in the last couple months. It is also one of the longest Mountain Goat  3/5/18 2639☹.

But before you go on and read more of what I have to say today, you should first listen to a conference call by Kaperoni. Yes, some of these “gurus” can get the FACTS straight and I have to give many kudos to Kap for a job well done on his recent conference call from Feb 24th.

Here is the link. Copy and paste it in your YouTube browser and listen. It is about 45 minutes long and about the process of Iraq moving forward with the currency reform and why it is taking so long. After you listen then continue reading as I will try to explain more.

Now let’s see where we are in the process: (did you listen to the conference call?)

I always think it’s a good idea to start from with a little background history to get a good perspective of where we are today.

We know that in January 2013 the present governor of the CBI (Dr Sinan Al-Shabibi ) as planning to reinstate the currency of Iraq. In news media interviews years later, he explained that the IMF gave permission and he was well on his way to completing currency reform for Iraq.

Then in December of 2012, the current prime minister (Nori al-Maliki) interfered with the process and decided to take monetary policy into his own hands and bypassed the CBI. He then raided the CBI to prevent the currency reform process. So the reinstatement never took place.

Due to political reason Dr Shabibi refused to return to the CBI as acting governor. This I believe is because he still feels his life is threatened by Maliki who is still in politics. So we have seen many other proxy governors of the CBI since. Dr Abdulbasit Turki [Abdul Basit Turki Saeed] replaced Shabibi as proxy governor then he resigned to be filled by Dr. Hamed khalaf Ahmad and now the official governor announced as Ali Al-Alaq.

Once PM Ababi took over in September of 2014, we have seen a notable change in attitude and the necessity for completing currency reform. However, due to the war with ISIS this project was once again shelved for a later date.

The current CBI governor, Ali al-Allaq, fully supports the reinstatement of the currency. We have seen his last attempt as he planned for early 2016 when we read so many articles from the CBI in late 2015 that this was about to happen. However once again it could not be done. So Allaq finally threw up his hands and realized he needed some significant help. This brings us to finally having the CBI once again working closely with the IMF on this subject matter. This had not been the case since 2012. There has been many other Stand-By-Agreements (SBA) with the IMF in the past but many failed since the administration of Maliki refused to comply with many of the mandates.

So the CBI through a memorandum of understanding joined with the IMF under a 3-year SBA. This time it was connected to a SDR loan arrangement and the payouts were to be incremental but only if Iraq complied with agreed upon mandates of the SBA. So far they have complied with all requirements accept MCP. So far all money has been disperses under this arrangement.

So we know that by reading the Stand-By-Agreement between the IMF and Iraq there are three main factors concerning the reinstatement of the currency in the past: 1) MCP (multiple currency practices), rate of inflation and real GDP growth.

What is the MCP?

Contrary to what many believe it is NOT the use of other multiple foreign currencies within Iraq other than the dinar (such as the use of the US Dollar and Euro. This is NOT the problem. I repeat this is NOT the problem!

So let me explain them just what MCP is:

Since the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) began changing the rules for its USD auctions in 2012, Iraq has been operating a de facto dual exchange rate system.

For those with access to the CBI auction—mainly banks and (as of March, 2013) importers using letters of credit—the rate has been fixed at IQD 1,166: USD 1.00. For the rest of us, the dinar has ranged from 1,194 to 1,292, with two major episodes of depreciation in mid-2012 and mid-2013.

The ostensible purpose for this arrangement is to limit illicit outflows of foreign exchange to Iran and Syria.

In practice, it serves mainly as a subsidy to banks, large importers, and anyone in a position to generate phony trade documents. The losers include everyone from foreign investors in Iraqi stocks to the government itself, which gets the CBI rate on its oil-export revenues. Iraq is unusual in this regard. Dual (or even multiple) exchange rates are usually only found in countries suffering from chronic trade deficits and foreign exchange shortages. Typically the objective is to make foreign exchange available for “essential” imports or to control inflation by lowering import prices. Examples include Hitler’s Germany, China in the 1980’s and early ‘90’s, Burma prior to 2012, and Venezuela today.

It’s hard to see why Iraq belongs on this list. The country has a trade surplus, inflation is low, and the central bank has ample foreign exchange reserves. Even USD outflows to Iran are presumably no longer a major issue. One exchange rate should be enough.

So where do we now stand in the reinstatement process?

The IMF has told us through their analysis of Iraq that the rate of inflation is 2% and is acceptable level. Also that GDP growth is at 2.9% which is also acceptable. That leaves the MCP as their last main concern.

So we know that the IMF Executive Board completes second review of Iraq’s Stand-By Arrangement and the 2017 Article IV Consultation in early August 2017. At this time under this Three-Year Stand-by Arrangement Iraq requested for Waivers of Nonobservance and Applicability of Performance Criteria. This was mainly for the MCP issue.

Then in late December Iraq submitted a letter of intent to move from Article 14 to Article 8. I can assume that the IMF did NOT approve their request for non-compliance of the MCP. I will show you why I believe this is the case below.

Just so you know when a country moves to Article 8 they are then allowed to trade your currency on the open global markets (i.e. FOREX). Operating under Article 14 is a temporary measure while the CBI can be trained to handle monetary policy and learns the tools necessary to do so.

Once this letter of intent to reinstate was submitted to the IMF, the IMF must then review the progress so far to move into Article 8. It is not automatic. Part of the follow up process, according to standard procedures of the IMF, is to monitor the MCP (multiple currency practices) in achieving necessary goal of +-2% of the CBI artificial rate, as de facto peg to the dollar for 90 days after the request is submitted. So does Iraq have to wait the full 90 days or maybe even longer?

I am hearing that Iraq did not meet this MCP requirement as they asked for a slight waiver in their request as the urgency is necessary to get this currency reform done. We are now over the 60+ day mark since the request has been submitted. We will soon reach the full 90 day requirement by the later part of March. I am hearing from the CBI that they are now bringing the MCP within manageable ranges required by the CBI.

So what will the IMF do? I suspect they may go ahead with allowing Iraq to move into Article 8 and thus trade their currency. There are all indications this will be the case after the 90 day period is over. This timeframe is literally just weeks away. Or they may also make them wait a little while longer since they did not have a full 90 days of control over the MCP yet. We just don’t know for sure.

Pressure on the IMF:

The recent passing of the Iraq budget in parliament is finally done and we know this has also been an issue for the IMF. The budget has to now be ratified by the president. Remember the president is a Kurd. Will Masum block the budget? I do not think he will since he was in meetings to push for the final vote and get it passed. So why in hell would he now block it for the sake of Kurdistan politics?

But the party is NOT yet over. Will the KRG contest or accept the 12.6% over the 17%? Could this cause the IMF to wait past the 90 days?

Ayna-Erbil reported that the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, on Sunday, the Kurdish political forces to take a unified position in response to reduce the share of the Kurdistan region of the federal budget for 2018. He said in a statement on the occasion of the 27th anniversary of the popular uprising in the Kurdistan region against the former regime that “what happened in the name of the adoption of the budget is a clear breach of the principles of partnership and harmony and balance and the principles of the Constitution and the planned persecution against the people of Kurdistan.”

(Mnt Goat – this is all part of the resistance to change as the constitution also calls for “de-centralized government and that calls for the breakup of the KRG into separate provinvial governments. This resistance by the KRG is also at the hear to the problem here. You can read it in the tone of the interviews with Barzani)

BREAKING NEWS

A member of the Finance Committee in the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region Izzat Saber on Saturday that the region has two options, not the third on the reduction of the government and the Federal House of Representatives share of the Kurds to 12.6 of the financial budget for 2018.

Saber told Ashqaf News that “the Council of Ministers in the region will meet on Sunday to discuss the options of the first acceptance of the approved by Baghdad and give the federal government 250 thousand barrels of oil per day or resort to non-acceptance and the adoption of the region on its own revenues from the sale of oil independently to the world markets to subsidize His needs and I think the second option is the closest. “

He explained that “the percentage approved by Baghdad will cause a deficit within the Kurdistan Region and will cause great harm to citizens and investment projects or operating expenses, especially that the proportion of sovereign expenditures constitute a large proportion of the total budget and after the deduction will benefit neither the region nor its citizens of the remaining share of 7% .

The Iraqi Council of Representatives had voted on the budget of 2018 financial boycott of Kurdish blocs because of the reduction of the share of the Kurdistan region to 12% after it was in the years after the fall of the former regime 17%.

So this is the process of the reinstatement. In order for Iraq to reinstate their currency to the global arena, they must be able to support the new needed rate and stabilize the program rate they now have. This will show the CBI’s ability to control the rate of the dinar. Something they must be able to do moving into Article 8.

To support the RATE it needs to be backed up with VALUE.

Many still think that all they need to do is trigger a new rate and Iraq is rich. Woopee! Really?

What if they RV and nobody wants to invest in the dinar because they do not yet see the potential VALUE? Then what?

What if they RV and they can’t control the currency within the country and the currency exchangers on the streets and banks take advantage of the situation?

Does the currency crash? Does the project flop, as it did in Zimbabwe twice already? Zimbabwe did not go through such a rigorous process with the IMf in the past. They are now….

Oh- but on the other side, many still believe that the dinar was $3.22 before the 2003 war and it should be at least that now since the value is still there and just needs to come out. Simple they say! Really?

They say how can it possibly flop? How can anyone still believe all this rubbish even after I explained it all detail in my Special Edition on the history of the dinar. This is why I am presenting yet more evidence to you of what is going on in the process to complete this reinstatement. Kap could not have told the story any better than me.

I feed you these “Special Editions” of mine in order to educate you so you can see the big picture instead of just listening to all these gurus with this any day / every day RV nonsense that they can not back up with FACTS.

So what happens now that the 2018 budget is “formally” passed in parliament? First of all I don’t care about any backroom deals. All that mattered is that it is now “officially” the legal budget bill and they can soon begin to spend it once it is ratified by the president and in the gazette.

Urgent news just in – the president ratified the budget over the weekend. Wow, this was fast. Does this show any urgency to you to get it done? Why?

Remember the recent Donor Conference in Kuwait? If you were an investor and knowing the history of the political corruption of the past, would you want to invest in Iraq and put your money on the line with the very high risk it many never be used for its intended purpose? Of course not! So passing the budget in parliament is one way that they get an assurance that this 30 billion in donor money is slotted for the projected purposes – of rebuilding Iraq.

So now the investors are somewhat happier, some risk is remediated and the World Bank is more likely to begin releasing the 30 billion in funds to rebuild Iraq. But remember PM Abadi still has to deal with political corruption in the provinces and so this too is still an issue. Audit trails of the funds, once released, must also be complied with and monitored.

The level of security is a risk, which is one of the obstacles preventing investors from coming to Iraq , and the government has the responsibility to ensure the removal of the rest of the obstacles, foremost of which is administrative corruption.

In this rebuilding process jobs will be created, people will get put back to work. Soon the transition from sucking on the tit of the GOI will move to the private sector for jobs. The GOI must get off this social welfare left behind from Saddam Hussein. If you read the last SBA you can see the goals for this transition. The 2018-2022 goals in this matter are much loftier.

In implementing these reconstruction contracts/projects, a sense of prosperity will emerge and Iraq will get a new face lift from ISIS war. It is all about waiting for the “snowball” to take hold and it does it will begin to roll downhill and get larger and larger. As this happens the economic growth will slowly emerge and grow more vigorous over time as more investors will come and make up much of the difference in the 80-100 billion dollar goal of the Donor Conference.

But one issue that still puzzles me is this – How do they execute 30 billion dollars in investment contracts without a real currency?

How do they interface with these investors with the rest of the world? Many of these contracts are from within the middle eastern countries. Also again I will remind everyone that Iraq has joined the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and they already voted on using solely currencies of their own countries to do business and with their trading partner. In other words, no more conversions to US dollar as a median of exchange. They are moving away from this quickly. Just recently we read an article from Iran that they too plan to follow this process.

So what about the Iraq currency auctions then? It goes without saying they must soon end in order to execute these contracts.

Oh- wait a second! The CBI can’t end these auctions without allowing the dinar to trade on a global scale (FOREX listing). Also any outside countries will also need this to take their profits and bring in new capital to and from Iraq. So when will this currency changeover happen?

I have told everyone I know that the agreements and final paperwork has been all completed for the REINSTATMENT of the Iraq dinar. This happened over 4 weeks ago. I am not telling you all this just to sound important. It is really all done.

So now we watch and wait for the CBI to make the next move. This is all we can do. We know they must educate the people and restart this process to “delete the zeros” and complete it, culminating in a significant increase in the value of the dinar. This re-education process should generate a sudden fast and flurry of news articles in the media in Iraq that we can “piggy-back” off of to learn that they are moving forward again. Don’t expect any grand announcement or anything like that. This process will be sudden and over before you are fully aware of it.

We must also consider the IMF and the new 2018-2022 5-Year SBA (Stand-By-Agreement) with Iraq. Yes – did you forget about this too? We know we have been told that 2018 is the year to complete currency reform.

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

More news….

I am amazed on all the disinformation and disunity in the information on the process of exchanging your currency. Seems the TNT team has currency exchange process information for everyone but many of these other “gurus” don’t seem to listen, can’t grasp the idea of change and still hold on to other “proposed” processes from the past.

I am not telling anyone who to listen to for your intel, but I will add that there is an official “roll out” committee and they are giving some very creditable information to the TNT team. I do fully support this effort and I would listen to it. However, I will add a couple caveats: 1)that everything that TNT is forwarding to their listeners can be subject to change, as we move closer to the date of the currency exchange. SO BE CAREFUL! BE FLEXIBLE! Sometimes a little information makes you dangerous and only opens up a can of worms that don’t even apply to you anyway; 2) TNT is known for giving out timeframes solely on their own “opinion” of the events and news. I do not trust their ability to do so. So be aware that of this every day / any day stuff from them.

I will give everyone one example of what I mean. So these gurus are telling you that the banks will only exchange your currencies into a TRUST and that if you don’t have one they will provide a temporary TRUST for you. This is of course confusing and a little knowledge is dangerous. This has been exaggerated over and over again. Not one of these intel “gurus” knows what the hell they are taking about when they reference these bank trusts. So today I need to clarify this for everyone. I hope all the “gurus” read this newsletter today.

The banks can not and will not provide a bonified trust of any kind for you (as you might think of as long-term Estate Trusts). There is no such thing as a short-term trust. The banks do however have their own version of a “Trust Account” that they use that will safeguard your money.

What is a bank “TRUST Account” and why do the banks want to use it?

It is protection from normal loaning practices such as for mortgages, car loans and business loaning by the banks. It is also again protection of lawsuits against the bank and failure of the bank, should there be a run on the banks assets. You should all know by now that when you deposit money in a general SAVINGS or CHECKING account your money is almost instantly gone. You do know this….. don’t you?

So to protect or shield your exchange funds (because they are so large) from these loaning practices by the banks and predators they use what is called a “Trust Account. This is normally done with large sums of money and is a common practice with investment managers. Folks – this is a good thing! Over time you can EASILY then move you funds into investments with the bank wealth managers or transfer them to another bank.

Again I will repeat this – this bank trust is a “trust account” to protect your money and the bank’s liability. It is NOT your Estate Planning Asset Protection, which you will do later. But first you have to exchange the currency and this bank trust account is only something the banks need to use for this process.

So I sincerely hope I put this concern to rest for everyone.

More news….

Profiteering off of you during Pre-RV:

Yes they are the wolves and you are their prey. I have said this many times already and many still listen to these idiots.

These charlatans have no real intel, no intent to help you and only rumors started from someone (who they believe is a creditable source). Who is their source then? Just another intel provider, who also made up his/her intel. Get it now?

Then the rumors just cycle over and over again with yet another version of slight changes as it is passed on to the next guru. Yes, they have to tweak the rumor so it doesn’t sound like they just copied someone else. This is all it is folks and you must understand the madness. No real information is ever disseminated as most of it is just all hype anyhow.

Take for instance this idiot calling himself Nanoo. He calls his Youtube show “The Watchers Edge”. He records his show then uploads it to Youtube and attaches a fancy header introduction to it to sound legitimate. You can tell he is mass marketer and is marketing his bullshit to you suckers. What is he marketing? He is using the pre-RV time period to pump his cryptos and to get $$$ for subscribing to his youtube site. Like he is really “watching” and “all knowing” of the Iraqi dinar revaluation process?

He is nothing but a guy who sits in is car in the parking lot (probably during lunchtime) and does a recording on his cell phone. He is trying to make some money off this pre-RV time period. He is a leach. His Youtube shows are very sort because his cell phone can only record for so long. What does he tell you? He tells you absolutely NOTHING! He reads a few articles of the day as his desk before he goes on his lunch break. He then repeats it on his call. Why do we need him?

We don’t need him and other like him to bring us the news. He is just one of many of the idiots like him and he falls in the same category as Foot Forward, Larrabee, Dr Clarke, Becky, Tank, Yosef, Bigcall Bruce, Courier and many others. These are are nothing but profiteers who feed off of civilization whey they are desperate for information. They are leaches. They know they can use Youtube to get you to click on it and pump their wares. Of course they all sound legitimate. Would you actually listen to them if they weren’t?

Anyhow today we need to add yet another idiot to the Ding-A-Ling club namely Foot Forward. He earned this award after many years of total Bullshit. Don’t worry, Nanoo you are already a long standing member of this prestigious IDIOT club. Yes we know you just like to “RANT”.

More news….

I now need to explain this NESARA and JESARA crap to everyone again. I strongly believe that there is a group of people taking this opportunity to infiltrate the dinar investment community to use the Iraqi dinar pre-RV timeframe and the susceptible people to sucker you into this Agenda 21/30 crap. Let me explain. Oh yes – they really package it nice, but what really is it?

I am tired of hearing the lies that the IMF has made statements about some global currency reset that was never stated. Christine Lagarde has NEVER said that there is going to be a “currency reset”. When in fact she was asked directly about it by the news media, she replied that there has been for over a decade a “financial reset” and it could mean adjusting some currencies up or down in the long run. The financial reset is apparent by the Basal I, II and II initiatives and is ongoing for years to come. In fact, I know of someone directly involved in the initiatives for global banking restructuring up to a Basal 7,8,9 and 10 regulations. So it is ongoing. It saddens my heart to see how these Gurus twist and lie about the news to suit their own needs.

So the next sad topic is about this guy named Jared Rand. I did mention him before and so I had an opportunity to listen to his recent call on Dr. WC show Feb 28th first hand. If you really listen to what he is saying of what is planned for the US in the future it is Marxism. Plain and simple – it is Marxism.

Yes – this is the same ideology that the communist took to convince the people of Russia to go a long with their plan for a better Russia. You can see the end result. A very few on top living the good life while the rest suffer.

Jared Rand talks about a society with no need for money and everyone is equal. Really? So let’s look at this carefully.

Everyone has a right to live a good healthy life and there are God given rights for life, liberty, justice and peace. Only we are constantly manipulated to believe we are getting it all except it is only a mirage and a false sense of hope to lull us into complacency. How can there be no need to make a profit, as Jared Rand states? Yes, everyone is born equal but it is our choices in life that separate those who desire to work harder from others who are lazier. Should not the ones who choose to work harder and get educated prosper and be given more rewards for their extra effort? This is justice. This is how societies over ten of thousands of years operate, until the cabal steps in and takes control. They don’t want wealth at the middle or the bottom. For them it everything concentrated at the top and THEY are going to tell you how to live you life. Is this really what you desire? This is what Jared is telling you will happen. Of course he is lulling into believing a total utopian society will exist and to just give them the power to do it.

Jared Rand also does not put in his future equation of life on planet earth to include the inventors and engineers, who also are inherently smarter than others. These men and women over the ages developed society and made the planet what it is today. These are people like the Tesla, Dupont, Goodyear, Vanderbuilts, Edison, etc…. What will we do without them?

These people are not the problem (as Jared alludes they are) but rather it is the manipulators of society (the politicians) who take advantage of the general populous simply because of their positions of power. This power is the very same power entrusted to them by the people from the free election process. It is not the election process that is wrong but the lack of enforcing the existing laws of those who choose to deny the public trust.

This is at the heart of the problem. We don’t need another knee jerk reaction to solve what ails society today. Instead all we need are strong people who can stand up to the cabal (the dark shadow govt people) and use the law to prosecute them and bring them to justice for what they have done to us. We need the average citizen to stand up, get involved and DEMAND more from their leaders and more from the public attorney general, or else replace them all.

Then when we finally weed out the corrupt, we need to fill these vacant positions not with more savvy, slick. experienced politicians, but with honest, decent people who truly want to serve the public and are worthy of our trust.

Then we need to set up a system of government that is “fully” transparent and does not hide evidence or facts behind some “classified” rules. These same rules are meant to protect the people not to hide the TRUTH in cases where the government itself is the perpetrator. You see they are using our own laws against us. Just looks at all the hidden evidence of the assassination of JFK, Martin Luther King, school shootings and the 911 events. You tell me that they did not use the “classification” laws to hide behind to keep evidence long enough until it is almost too old and no one cares anymore.

Jared Rand states that capitalism will eventually go away. Really?

So what do they intend to do then to replace it? Replace it with Marxism, socialism or communism? He never states just what form of a government or society will exist afterwards. This to me is very scary because if you really listen to his 3-5 hours presentations, he is telling what form, and its Marxist Communism as he is describing it to you. Only he is packaging it for you so you can accept it. Of course he can’t come right out and say it but just listen to his description of the future. What the hell do you think it is.

I have suspected this all along and it was not until I began listening to many of Jared Rand presentations that I began to wonder just what form of future government he is talking about. Now we all know. It is Marxist Communism!

Jared Rand states that in the future there will be no need for money. Really?

How will we pay for groceries and other items we need? He implies the state will pay for everything and take care of us. Folks wake up! This is Socialist Communism.

Jared Rand also states that there will be no longer a need for corporations as equal shares of ownership will belong to the workers. Really? Then how are you going to pay the workers if there is no money? On these same lines he states there is no need for money. No need for corporations since everything is government run and operated. How else will it function? No need for money since the government will feed you and supply all housing and healthcare to you. They will tell you where to work and how long you will work. You are to be a slave. Get it?

Then no need for money since the government decides what is best for you. Folks all you have to do is read Agenda 21 /30. It is all there. This is the same world that Jared Rand is talking about. This is new “New World Order” of the Bushes, Clintons and Obama families. Get it?

Jared Rand states this process has been in the making for centuries. Really?

How can it? We didn’t even have these social problems centuries ago so I don’t know what the hell he is talking about. Folks this is now 2018 and two centuries ago would be 200 years ago or 1818. At this time our country was barely born and yet they had this plan already and working towards it. Does this sound weird to you? We know the Aluminate has been planning to take over the entire North America since after the revolutionary war and this is fact. This is a secret society plan for work domination but Jared, you have spilled the beans…lol..lol..

Will you let them succeed? Why are you even listening to this rubbish from Jared Rand?

I see so many people getting so excited and almost demanding these changes now that Jared Rand is talking about. So I can see he is successful in his propaganda campaign of lies. I really feel sorry for the human race and all the really dumb idiots out there. Honestly….you will get exactly what you deserve!

Again I am warning everyone about this NESARA and now JESARA bullshit (or whatever the hell they now call it) is centered around dark entities for controlling the human race. It is coming from the cabal and it is packaged smartly to fool you and deceive you. Yes – Satan is very good at this.

Define Marxism:

Karl Marx Karl Marx and his associate Friedrich Engels included the belief that the struggle between social classes is a major force in history and that there should eventually be a society in which there are no classes.

A system of economic, social, and political philosophy based on ideas that view social change in terms of economic factors. A central tenet is that the means of production is the economic base that influences or determines the political life.

Under Marxism, outdated class structures were supposed to be overthrown with force (revolution) instead of being replaced through patient modification. It held that as capitalism has succeeded feudalism, it too will be removed by a dictatorship of the workers (proletariat) called socialism, followed quickly and inevitably by a classless society which governs itself without a governing class or structure.

This is their words not mine.

NO Hype. NO Rumors, No Opinions…..Just the FACTS!

I sincerely hope everyone is reading this today and takes it to heart and will pass around this news!

DON’T BE FOOLED BY THESE CHARLATANS!

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

IRAQI PARLIAMENT APPROVES $88 BILLION 2018 BUDGET

Reuters Staff

By Ahmed Aboulenein and Ahmed Rasheed

BAGHDAD, March 3 (Reuters) - Iraq’s parliament approved a budget on Saturday, lawmakers said, but Kurdish MPs boycotted the vote over their region’s allocation.

The budget of 104 trillion Iraqi dinars ($88 billion) is based on projected oil exports of 3.8 million barrels per day (bpd) at a price of $46.

It envisions government revenues of 91.64 trillion dinars ($77.6 billion) with a deficit of 12.5 trillion dinars ($10.58 billion), according to lawmakers.

The projected 3.8 million bpd exports include a 250,000 bpd contribution from Iraq’s semi-autonomous Kurdistan region.

“We boycotted the vote and there are proposals for Kurdistan to withdraw from the entire political process in Iraq over the unfair treatment we have received,” said Kurdish MP Ashwaq Jaff.

The budget trimmed the Kurdistan Regional Government’s share to 12.67 percent, down from the 17 percent the region has traditionally been entitled to since the fall of Saddam Hussein.

Oil exports, Iraq’s main source of revenue, have risen above 3.4 million barrels per day this year but a global slump in prices for crude, compounded by the costs of rebuilding an infrastructure damaged by the war against Islamic State, have battered the country’s finances.

Iraq received pledges of $30 billion, mostly in credit facilities and investment, this month from allies at a reconstruction conference in Kuwait, but this fell short of the $88 billion Baghdad says it needs to recover from three years of war.

$1 = 1,181.0000 Iraqi dinars Reporting by Ahmed Aboulenein and Ahmed Rasheed

(Mnt Goat- I still don’t get all the excitement that the rate was in the budget therefore they had to pass the budget to get the RV. Ridiculous! There is no new rate contained within the budget. The budget simply states the allowance of funding in dinars. There is NO value in US dollars assigned to the dinar in the budget per se. Get it? Yes the article above does convert the dinars to US dollars and the rate is based on the currency CBI rate of 1181 dinars per US dollar. Sorry folks…

Now having said all this I am told the budget passing parliament was a mandate to move ahead with the reinstatement of the currency but for the right reasons and not for some “guru” bullshit being told to you.

Simply put it is all part of having a structured government and a democracy in motion. They must be able to manage the oil revenue in a responsible way and distribute it to the nation and for the good of the nation. It can not go to corrupt officials. It is also part of resolving the Article 140. This is why the budget was so important. Get it? I have been telling you this for years now. Now it is done.

I believe now we will see a massive amount of news come out of the CBI all of a sudden on the continuance of the project to delete the zeros, as they educate the citizens on the even about to take place. Wait and watch! )

THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS IN THE BUDGET OF 2018

Baghdad / .. The agency "Eye of Iraq News", the most important in the budget of 2018, voted by the House of Representatives, Saturday, the following are the most important items:

First: - Vote on an article obliging the Ministry of Finance to transfer the employees of the Ministries of Defense and Interior from the bachelor's campaign to the civil ministries

Second: - Vote on an article authorizing the Council of Ministers to provide special degrees of employment for the retired contracts of employees of the Ministries of Defense and Interior.

Third: - Vote on Article 30, which concerns the cessation of deductions from salaries of employees, amounting to 3.8%.

Fourth: The voting on an article obliging the ministries and entities not affiliated with the Ministry (self-financed and centralized) to re-appoint the members of the local councils in the same departments they occupied or in another department after they were created in case of non-availability and calculating the period they were serving for the purposes of allowances, They wished to refer them to retirement.

Fifth: - Vote on the calculation of 12.64% as a share of the budget for the Kurdistan region.

Sixth: - Extension of the system of granting five-year leave with nominal salary.

Seventh: The transfer of teachers and teachers in the contractors with the province of Basra on the education of Basra and be the priority in the installation of those who exceeded the four years actual service.

Eighth: Article 31 of the budget was voted on, including the opening of a current account in the name of the Popular Authority

Ninth: - to be sales tax rate o 5 instead of 10 % and imposing on the acquisition of electronic cashier shopping malls, restaurants and places device.

Tenth: - Requiring government banks to grant loans for ten years to citizens whose houses and property were destroyed as a result of terrorist acts.

The total deficit planned for the budget (12,514,516,498) thousand dinars (Twelve trillion and five hundred and fourteen billion five hundred and sixteen million and four hundred and ninety thousand dinars).

PARLIAMENTARY SECURITY ACCUSES THE BARZANI PARTY IN COOPERATION WITH “DAASH” TO OCCUPY KIRKUK

Information / Baghdad

The Security and Defense Committee on Saturday revealed a plan to “occupy” the province of Kirkuk by terrorist operations targeting the security forces and popular mobilization, indicating that the Kurdistan Democratic Party is cooperating with “Da’ash” to re-occupy the province again.

“The information indicates that there are more than 1,000 armed members of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), cooperating with Fallul al-Khadaf to undermine security in the city and targeting officers, security forces and Arab and Turkmen parties,” said Iskandar and Tut.

He added that “the plan is aimed at creating a security vacuum in the province after its fall to allow the Kurdish forces to occupy again, as happened in 2014,” adding that “the government is required to accelerate the launch of large-scale military operations to eliminate these separatist schemes.”

The leadership of the popular crowd, “the axis of the north,” confirmed earlier, that the presence of Daashi in Kirkuk, a media giant and take more than the size, pointing out that he is able to defeat “calling” without the need for the international coalition led by the United States of America.

(Mnt Goat – again this is only proving my point once again that there is wide spread corruption in the KRG and they do not want to cooperate with the GOI. They will have to be tamed and broken up in the future if the GOI ever wants to eliminate this kind of separatism. This is not good for Iraq’s unity.)

IRAQ LAWMAKERS SEEK TIMETABLE FOR WITHDRAWAL OF FOREIGN TROOPS

VOTE COMES MONTHS AFTER ABADI DECLARED VICTORY OVER ISLAMIC STATE, AND AHEAD OF MAY PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS

Isabel Coles

March 1, 2018

BAGHDAD—Iraq’s parliament on Thursday called for a timetable for the withdrawal of foreign troops, putting pressure on the country’s leader ahead of May elections as he seeks to prevent a resurgence by Islamic State militants.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi declared victory over the terror group three months ago, after U.S.-backed Iraqi forces ousted Islamic State from the last territory it controlled in the country. But since then, Islamic State militants have reverted to guerrilla warfare in northern Iraq, exposing persistent weaknesses within the security forces.

A majority of lawmakers who attended a parliament session on Thursday voted in favor of a motion obliging Mr. Abadi to draw up a clear timetable for the withdrawal of foreign troops. The motion isn’t binding but promises to become a campaign issue for Mr. Abadi, who is seeking a second term in parliamentary elections in May.

A spokesman for the prime minister couldn’t immediately be reached for comment. Both Iraq and the U.S.-led coalition agree foreign troops should ultimately leave—the question is how quickly.

The U.S., WHICH HAS MORE THAN 5,000 TROOPS IN IRAQ, wants to maintain a presence there until Iraqi security forces are strong enough to prevent Islamic State from re-emerging as a serious threat.

“A precipitous withdrawal at this point could be catastrophic,” Col. Seth Folsom, who commands a U.S. task force that supported operations against Islamic State in the western province of Anbar, said in the wake of the victory. Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi attended a military parade in Baghdad in July after Islamic State was ousted from Mosul.

The Iraqi government has also said it wants the U.S.-led coalition that helped defeat Islamic State to stay on for now. Baghdad sees a continued role for the coalition in building up the capabilities of its security forces and helping with intelligence gathering as Islamic State goes back underground.

The number of U.S. troops has already begun to decline since victory was declared in December, a senior American official said last month.

“When rotations end people leave and they’re not replaced,” he said. “Whatever numbers remain here in the end will be based on the missions that the Iraqis want them to perform.”

The U.S. is seeking to avoid a repeat of Iraq’s recent history. In 2011, the U.S. withdrew its forces from Iraq eight years after invading the country, only to be pulled back onto the battlefield when Islamic State overran around one third of its territory in 2014 and Iraqi security forces partially collapsed.

But some factions say foreign troops are no longer welcome, including powerful Shiite Muslim militias backed by Iran. Some of those militias fought U.S. forces after the 2003 invasion and have threatened to attack U.S. forces if they remain.

Mr. Abadi’s Shiite political rivals may use the continued presence of foreign troops to undermine him. Shiite lawmaker Aliya Nusaif, who voted in favor of the motion, accused Mr. Abadi of obfuscating the true number of foreign troops and their bases. “The Iraqi government got itself into this embarrassing situation,” she said.

Kurdish lawmakers boycotted the parliament session for other reasons, leaving only Sunni and Shiite representatives to vote. Shiite lawmakers overwhelmingly supported the motion, but most Sunnis, whose areas were in many cases occupied by Islamic State, rejected it.

Mohammed Abd Rabba, a Sunni lawmaker from the city of Mosul—where Islamic State declared its self-proclaimed caliphate in 2014, and from which it was ousted last year—said it was too soon to talk about foreign troops withdrawing.

“We do not have real strong military capabilities to face a potential powerful enemy like Daesh in the future so we need the international coalition with all its logistics,” he said, using the Arabic acronym for Islamic State.

INTERPOL IN BAGHDAD TO RECEIVE ARREST WARRANTS AGAINST 37 PERSONALITIES INCLUDING MINISTERS AND SENIOR OFFICIALS

Information / Special … Revealed security expert and political analyst Ahmed al-Abyad, Wednesday, the creation of a list of wanted names up to 37 personalities, including candidates for the upcoming elections will be handed over to the delegation of Interpol located in Baghdad.

“The Iraqi government has prepared a list of 37 individuals required for the Iraqi judiciary issued arrest warrants for the theft of public money in large amounts.”

He added that “among these figures ministers and former officials and sons of officials and candidates for the upcoming elections fled days ago,” noting that “the arrival of the delegation of Interpol to Baghdad came to receive those notes and arrest and return them to Iraq.”

He explained that “the arrival of Interpol to Iraq to receive arrest warrants is a precedent did not happen previously and usually go to governments to hand over the memos,” referring to the “seriousness of those moves to arrest the corrupt.”

He said that “Interpol intends to hand over passports to those figures and circulate them to the countries of the world to arrest them.”

The Secretary-General of INTERPOL International Jürgen Stok told the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Tuesday, that the Iraqis sacrificed their blood in defense of world security, and it is our duty to stand with them.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  3/5/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 3/5/18

Post by Mission1st Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:21 am

Du bist keine Frau. Du bist nicht in Bayern. Du bist ein Lügner, ein Betrüger und ein Betrüger. Mach deinen Mund zu.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  3/5/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 3/5/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:24 pm

What he said ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat  3/5/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat  3/5/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat  3/5/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat  3/5/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum