Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq

Go down

Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq Empty Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:18 pm

Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq

Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq Nnnnn-ggg-88992

Twilight News

Saturday, 3 March 2018

The Kurdistan Democratic Party MP Najeeb Najib on Saturday that the Iraqi government and parliament proved today that they do not want the presence of Kurds within the Iraqi state.

Najib said in a statement today that "the budget voted by the parliament is a budget of 15 provinces only and not the entire Iraqi budget and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri bear the passage of a budget in which many constitutional violations"

She added that "the budget passed in violation of the provisions of Article 14 of the Constitution, which is equal to all the Iraqi people before the law and also passed in violation of Article 105, which emphasizes that the distribution of wealth and income and loans fairly and transparent and contrary to the provisions of laws relating to salaries of Peshmerga and the entitlements of contractors and companies operating in the field of oil extraction "

Najib pointed out that "the Kurds boycotted the vote on the budget because they will not accept to be false witnesses to the law did not comply with the principle of consensus and partnership on which we accepted after 2003 to return to Baghdad after we were an independent state"

"We will not accept that we are false martyrs to reduce the proportion of the region from 17% to 12% without any constitutional constitutional justification and we say to the Iraqi people and the world and the international community that the Kurds have become undesirable in this country," she said,

She pointed out that "Baghdad wants to subject the Kurds to their will and return them to the era of Saddamism, which relies on the system of central intensive" demand "Kurdish leaders to study these positions and take into account that the Kurds are no longer partners and the partnership ended especially after the adoption of the budget law and must put leaders To humiliate the people of Kurdistan and the humiliation suffered by the citizen of Kurdistan because of the policies pursued by the political system in Baghdad. "

The Iraqi Council of Representatives had voted on the budget of 2018 financial boycott of the Kurdish blocs to reduce the share of the Kurdistan region to 12% after it was in the years after the fall of the former regime 17%.

The revenues of the general budget are estimated at (91643667236) thousand dinars (ninety nine trillion six hundred and forty-three billion six hundred and sixty seven million and two hundred and thirty-six thousand dinars). The estimated revenues from the export of crude oil were calculated on the basis of the average price of 46 dollars per barrel at an export rate of 3 million Eight hundred and eighty-eight thousand barrels per day, including 250 thousand barrels per day from the Kurdistan region.

The budget allocations amounted to (104158183734) thousand dinars (one hundred and four trillion and one hundred and fifty-five billion one hundred and eighty-three million and seven and thirty-four thousand dinars), while the total budget deficit budget (12514516498) thousand dinars (twelve trillion five hundred and fourteen billion five hundred and sixteen million And four hundred and ninety-eight thousand dinars).

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/03ac0923-74f0-4fd9-9010-354b0d8089b8

Parliamentary: The executive and legislative branches of the federal do not want to remain Kurds within Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum