Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization

Go down

Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization Empty Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization

Stressing that it has become difficult to bear for the Kurdish people ...

04/03/2018 - 13:42 News / Kurdistan

Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization 92392f908368d5de3c0af0b390ba55b2_L

After the passing of the Iraqi parliament on Saturday, the financial budget of 2018, a Shiite-Sunni consensus and opposition to the Kurdish, full Kurdish calls to take a decisive position on the political process in Iraq, including boycotts, after rejecting the demands of the Kurds share of 17 per cent of the budget as in Previous years. The MP from the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Majid Shankali, in a press statement, that «the Kurdish deputies of all Kurdish blocs and parties of different orientations did what they have on the level of the position of the budget by rejecting in full and not participate in any of its stages not to meet the rights of the Kurdish people. "But the position of the political process is not in our hands as deputies, but the Kurdish political leaders that will take a position from what happened."
The Iraqi government headed by Abbadi, in November last year, the share of the province in the budget this year from 17 to 12.6 percent, has been Passed yesterday.

Although Speaker of the Parliament Salim al-Jubouri said in a press conference held in the parliament after the adoption of the budget, that «the demands of the Kurdistan Region has been addressed within the budget», Chancali counted what happened »is not marginalization of the Kurds, but breaking the will and break the bone which is difficult to bear for Of the Kurdish people, who are being faced by their partners in the name of the majority once and in the name of nationalism again. "

In addition to reducing the quota allocated to the Kurds from 17 percent as decided by the budgets of the past years to 12.67 during the current year, which is one of the punitive measures taken by the federal government against the Kurdistan Region following a referendum on independence on September 25, Last, the mention of the region in the draft law as provinces and not as an entity, in addition to not allocate funds to the Peshmerga forces, which under the Constitution part of the Iraqi defense system.
On the objections of Sunni MPs in the coalition of Iraqi forces and the deputies of the province of Basra, who objected to the proportion allocated to the province within the budget, said Shankali that «the Sunni deputies have obtained a compromise formula they were looking for as well as the deputies of Basra, where the parties raised the ceiling of their demands in order to obtain the minimum acceptable for For them, but it is different for us Kurds because the issue for us is not a matter of bargaining, but the rights of a fixed and inalienable for the Kurdish people where we have a constitutional territory and government and institutions and we must preserve and defend.
And on what was said about the budget for the backup of the Kurdistan Region, said Shankali that «there is no reserve budget for the region, but it is an agreed upon amount of compensation for employees of Iraq, including employees of the Kurdistan Region, but this matter will remain subject to many things most important financial abundance and oil prices and others where it is assumed that The amount will be 3 trillion Iraqi dinars (less than 3 billion dollars), the share of Kurdistan from about one trillion dinars. "

The deputy in the National Alliance, the ruling Shiite, revealed the way the budget was passed 2018 in the parliament, stressing that Prime Minister Haider Abadi, insisted on determining the proportion of the Kurdistan Region and keep it as it is, rejecting all other proposals.

MP of the Alliance Salim Shawqi said in a press statement that "the vote was on the budget of 2018, by majority and were not in agreement, especially as the Kurdish blocs boycotted the voting session," noting that "the Kurds wanted assurances to pay salaries and salaries of the Peshmerga, and wanted an official letter from the President Minister Haider Abadi. "

"Shawki said that" the meeting of the Presidency of the Parliament with the parliamentary blocs and Kurdish failed to reach an agreement on giving the Kurdistan Region 14%. " Masdarka "Prime Minister Haider Abadi was insisting on giving the region 12.67%, and rejected all other options and proposals."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/kurdistan/419810

Kurdish deputy: What happened in the Iraqi parliament is a bone fracture and not just marginalization 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum