Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies

Go down

Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies Empty Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:24 pm

Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies

Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies 6235

02/28/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Oil Ministry announced Wednesday that during its participation in the Iraq Oil Conference in the German capital of Berlin, it offered investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies to develop the industry.

The spokesman of the ministry, Asim Jihad, said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "Iraq participated in the work of the Iraq Oil Conference in Berlin," noting that "adviser to the Council of Ministers Kazem Mohammed presented a paper during the conference reviewed the government's economic policy and plans of Which will develop the energy and oil sector in Iraq, and the Director General of the Department of Contracts and Licenses in the Ministry of Oil investment opportunities announced by the ministry in the sectors of exploration and extraction and others.

Jihad added that "a number of officials in the ministry also reviewed the development in the sectors of liquidation, gas, oil marketing and infrastructure projects, as well as investment opportunities in this regard, and cooperation and development in the oil and gas industry, in addition to the steps of the ministry and its plans and projects aimed at developing the industry Oil and gas after the elimination of gangs terrorist advocates, and related to the development of facilities and oil fields in the provinces affected by the terrorist acts carried out by terrorists.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11314

Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum