Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/26/18

3 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/26/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:48 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny) Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY LINK

Ray: . . .Good Afternoon TNT Family . . .No tweets/updates over the weekend.

Tony: Goooooooood Morning TNT! The video ( VIDEO LINK ) means so much more than when we go to the bank, so please go and look at that. I said there was other information. If it was major I would. US banks still updating and still hearing from people that are being called in. Not me (called in).

Know they were to run the complete system today and if it works out try and get started by the end of the week. Is the bank going to start/is the budget going to go? Hearing Tuesday for a vote and then hearing Wednesday for a vote. Today on TV it say’s they will force a vote tomorrow. Some say Kurd’s will take the 14% and some say not. So, Tuesday or Wednesday there is to be a vote.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Know they were to run the complete (bank) system today and if it works out try and get started by the end of the week. All we can do is wait.

IRAQ: Budget: Sources from Iraq have said the budget will be voted on, on Tuesday and Wednesday. Iraq TV says Tuesday. Tony: Rate is definitely in the budget but will change as the rate changes. The budget can come out and the rate can be adjusted. This morning I talked to people at the bank and they said it’s not required for them to do what they need to do. TV broadcasting a vote will be held on the budget tomorrow.

INTERNATIONAL:
Currency Rates/Info: No new rates. Tony says he expects the Dong to come out at .47. He’s been hearing that for years, but he hopes it comes out at $1.95.

UNITED STATES: Banks: Testing/updating is to be completed today. Tony: The global system was 99% complete on Friday. . .Don’t know if it’s a problem here or globally. Actually the other countries blame the US. Say the US is holding it up. . . They do set up trusts for you. Call the bank today and ask for the procedure. Tony said tell them you have an inheritance coming.

Taxes: All currencies exchanged, not just dinar, according to Ray and Tony’s sources will not be subject to income taxes. Ray: We don’t have 100% proof it is a tax free exchange yet. Information we’ve received leads me to believe it will be tax free but . . .

CELEBRATION: Tony: I plan on having four meetings across the country. . . Vegas will be last. . .We’ll not be professionally advising anyone. Won’t have a problem telling you what I’m doing with mine or discussions on the call like we do now. . . told us the National Guard has been put on alert in case there are problems. 
Judge's email/phone: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730

EXCHANGING: Tony: If you want to go to a bank other than the two lead banks it will probably take you a week to get an appointment. They are going to try and restrict the first seven days to those two.

Donations: www.tntsuperfantastic.com Tony: I’m hoping we don’t need it. Trying to get this thing done this week. It was about getting the information out.

ZIM Information: Tony: In 18 months they hope the ZIM rate will be up to .72 cents. A dollar could be 5 years. We don’t know there is a lifetime cap. (Cap would be: 10 X 100 Trillion in any combination of 100 Trillion or 50 Trillion denominations – I think this is what they said) This just came up on Friday. Have not made final decision on that. . . they have people with 5,000, 7,000 ZIM notes; 500 hundred and 600 hundred of ZIM notes. . . nobody ever thought this would happen. Now they have to figure out how to control that. . . It was not their plan to create trillion-ares. The plan was to pay this out over 100 years and the banks said they did not want to do that. Then they cut it back to 25 years. Banks don’t want to do it. . . Now they’ve done away with that. You can keep your notes or since you can’t cash them all, pass them out. . . . we don’t know about every law in Zimbabwe. We are not financial advisers.

We are not legal advisers. When we bought these notes there was a different administration here and a different government in Zimbabwe. Today, new government and new administration . . . Ray: Most of us bought it as a collector so you can’t stand behind the “they owe me, got to pay me.”

Q & A: TNT Forum -How confident are you you can get the updated information out to the people when necessary? Tony: I’m very confident. They are calling us giving us information to give to you. I’m 100% sure we will give you the latest information we have.

-I already have a relationship with a wealth manager outside of my district. Do I have to go through the 800# Federal Reserve System? Tony: If you call the 800 # they will give you a number in your district. Call your wealth manager and ask them that question.

– How can a trust be dissolved? Ray: The grantor can revoke the trust, cancel it out and take back the assets.

– Will all the currencies be exchanged tax free? Ray: Uh, yeah. It’s going to apply to all the currencies. It’s the process. Your exchanging one currency or fifteen it still applies. Tony: Sell it to the dealer or on E-bay you will pay taxes on it. Go to the bank and do a currency exchange and pay no taxes at all.

Q & A: Callers -Can I exchange ZIM in my personal name and then another exchange in a Trust? Tony: No, if your name is on that Trust.

-Tony: Just two banks. Exchange centers go to see wealth managers. Basic rate will be the same for everybody and then negotiate.

-What’s the one thing you would advise we put our funds into/invest in? Tony: We can’t give financial advice. Ask your financial/wealth adviser. That’s their job. They get paid for it.

-Heard anything about Sterling since this is ready to go? Tony: They are not going to give us that kind of information. Your going to have to call them.

– Need to create a trust to exchange through? Ray: No major advantage to do that. We don’t have 100% proof it is a tax free exchange yet. Information we’ve received leads me to believe it will be tax free but if that exchange is taxable, that trust automatically has a 39.?% tax rate.

CLOSING STATEMENT’S: Tony. . .Not a lot of updates to day. Did not get to talk this morning to see if anything changed over the weekend or if it was finalized. We;ll have to wait to see what is finalized. Banks are getting ready. Remember the memo that went out two weeks ago. Training etting ready. There weeks are up.

Waiting to hear about the vote Tuesday or Wed. Don’t see anything else they can come up with not to do it. I’m hoping this was our last call prior to the RV. If anything happens in between we will send out a tweet or do another call.

Enjoy your day. Ray . . . That’s going to do it. Enjoy your day. (played “I Believe).

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/26/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:56 am

Man, people have been, 'called in' to banks since 2013, but nobody has any proof of an RV transaction...

Banks have been running, 'system checks' since 2013, and they just can't seem to get the GCR platform right...

The rate has been, 'in the budget' since 2013, but it never seems to make its way into the publicly-posted exchange...

Staff has gotten lots and lots of, 'memos,' but we never see them, and we never hear of a single person resigning from a bank/call center who might reveal the content of this, 'training..."

TNT has been soliciting donations since 2013, I wonder how much they pocket...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/26/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:23 pm

I don't work at a bank, but I do work for a large insurance & finance company owned by an even larger insurance company. Our various data systems are constantly being updated and upgraded. I receive memos from the home office on a daily basis. We also train on a very regular basis, much of it on various aspects of compliance, as does every other business that deals with people's money and identity.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/26/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum