Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony PTR Sunday afternoon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tony PTR Sunday afternoon

+2
phantomssecret
silkysand
6 posters

Go down

Tony PTR Sunday afternoon Empty Tony PTR Sunday afternoon

Post by silkysand Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:11 pm

3 minute call from Tony PTR Sunday Afternoon Recording Link and Playback #'s
09/25/2011 RECORDING LINK

760-569-7699 705121#

active link @ Dinar Recaps.

silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Tony PTR Sunday afternoon Empty Re: Tony PTR Sunday afternoon

Post by phantomssecret Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:52 pm

3 minute call from Tony PTR Sunday Afternoon Recording Link and Playback #'s

RECORDING LINK

760-569-7699 705121#

(Below Call Notes posted by VNJW at PTR)

Notes:Good morning PTR got good news, want to calm everyones fears. This is almost over

No this will not go to 2012, 2013, all the stuff you are hearing is not going to happen. Lets enjoy ourselves. All the stuff you are hearing is not going to happen. People from other parts of the world are celebrating right now! That should tell you something!

I WAS ASKED WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE FAME OR FORTUNE... I SAID GIVE ME FORTUNE AND ITS ABOUT TO BE TRUE AND NOT 2 WEEKS FROM NOW! JUST ENJOY THIS DAY GUYS IN THE MORNING WE WILL LOOK AT THINGS DIFFERENTLY AND A WHOLE LOT CLEARER THEN. I AM NOT SAYING IT WILL HAPPEN THEN BUT IT WILL BE A WHOLE LOT CLEARER THEN... JUST SURVIVE TIL THEN AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! ITS GREAT INFO AND A GREAT DAY![u][b][i]
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Tony PTR Sunday afternoon Empty So....

Post by gozamu Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:26 am

It's the morning. Lol. I'm not trying to sound sarcastic or anything but I was just wondering what Tony meant about things being clearer today. Is there some news articles or iraq tv event that happened or that was supposed to happen? I just was wondering where to look too for this clarity he speaks of. Smile

gozamu

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:44 am

gozamu wrote:It's the morning. Lol. I'm not trying to sound sarcastic or anything but I was just wondering what Tony meant about things being clearer today. Is there some news articles or iraq tv event that happened or that was supposed to happen? I just was wondering where to look too for this clarity he speaks of. Smile
come monday tonys head will be will be clearer ,the hangover should be gone
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony PTR Sunday afternoon Empty Curious?

Post by phantomssecret Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:48 am

So far I haven't seen anything from anyone that sheds any light on making things clearer for today. I was hoping some news would be shared in some direction. Everyone says the RV is moving forward and looking positive.

In case they haven't noticed September 27th is looming large at this point.

Has anyone heard or read anything on any sites or calls today or yesterday?
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:33 am

phantomssecret wrote:I was hoping some news would be shared in some direction. Has anyone heard or read anything on any sites or calls today or yesterday?

Yes phantom,, perhaps I can help,,,my intel says to prepare your mind, because the whole world is about to drastically change for the better beyond your wildest imagination right before your sleepy eyes,, like you never thought in all of your years on planet earth,,,and unfortunately,, no intellectual left brain smart guys who use their logic to think with reason, know or understand it, because you would need your right brain in operation in order to get there, or, do they know how to tell you what they don't know or understand, in order to make any sense, out of what does not seem to make any sense. You see?

So it looks like you are on your own, sorry phantom.. Of course, I am available for consultations should you need to find resolve in the midst of much confusion, due to the uncertainty and the nature of a false belief system about break down for what is occurring in this momentous time period, for the low low price of only 3 easy payments of 187.99 for the rest of your life.. .

Reserve your spot early Christmas is coming 🎅
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomssecret Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:51 am

Jewelz,

So the right brain knows and the left brain is unable to fathom.

The transformation of the entire earth is going to take place this week while the heads of state are all miles under the dirt and will resurface next week with new direction?

It's obvious that the world is broken and can't survive many more days before it will fall apart from abuse and mismanagement. I wonder if the authors of this plan are feeling the pressure as we are now living September 27, 2011.

Interesting that you said you were available for consultations and offer an installment plan with 3 payments for the rest of my life- - - sounds like there aren't too many days left for me!

Thanks for the response.
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:17 am

In yesterday's PTR call, Tony Renfrow really expressed a lot of CONfidence. Today he comes out and says the dinar is pegged to the GPB. So we know that this intel is bogus. The following currencies are pegged to the GPB:

Falkland Islands pound (at par)
Gibraltar pound (at par)
Saint Helena pound (at par)
Jersey pound (local issue)
Guernsey pound (local issue)
Manx pound (local issue)
Scotland notes (local issue)
Northern Ireland notes (local issue)

Guess what these are British dependencies, Iraq is not so.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The following currencies are pegged to the USD:

Aruban florin
Bahamian dollar (at par)
Bahraini dinar
Barbadian dollar
Belize dollar
Bermudian dollar (at par)
Cayman Islands dollar
Cuban convertible peso
Djiboutian franc
East Caribbean dollar
Eritrean nakfa
Hong Kong dollar (narrow band)
Jordanian dinar
Lebanese pound
Netherlands Antillean gulden
Omani rial
Panamanian balboa (at par)
Sealand dollar
Qatari riyal
Saudi riyal
Trinidad and Tobago dollar
United Arab Emirates dirham
Venezuelan bolívar

Seems to prove that the Dollar and Oil are related!

----------------------------

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 am

phantomssecret wrote:Jewelz,So the right brain knows and the left brain is unable to fathom.

Yes you got it, right,,, the left brain is looking for logical reasons that is not integrated in balance together in harmony with the right brain half, which operates out of the box where structures of current belief systems do not support, or hold up and does not make any sense to the left brain.

That is how the rulers are controlling the world, because no one listens or believes their right brain half, that is why they ridicule everyone when you try to use it and think out of the box of laboratory science or our authority figures who have to provide everyone with their own documented proof.

It's obvious that the world is broken and can't survive many more days before it will fall apart from abuse and mismanagement. I wonder if the authors of this plan are feeling the pressure as we are now living September 27, 2011.

It is exposure time for everyone, the truth about all of the hidden covered up lies will be known, so the earth can finally move forward in truth, instead of backwards deception.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Tony PTR Sunday afternoon Empty It keeps crossing my mind...

Post by phantomssecret Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:30 am

The more I see this, the more it sounds like the 7 years of prosperity that is predicted as a precursor to the end all of all end times.

So in your opinion September 27, 2011 is a pivotal time that only implicates good times ahead where the 'bad guys and their destructive ways' are defeated. The rest of the world
survives the event and lives happily ever after? This isn't a sarcastic statement, maybe one that is over simplified, but not sarcasm, just to be clear.
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 am

phantomssecret wrote:The more I see this, the more it sounds like the 7 years of prosperity that is predicted as a precursor to the end all of all end times.

Well, I can't fit words in this box to explain something about what you just said, other than to say, I would toss out that prediction part and hold on to the prosperity part.

The end times means quite simply, that it is the end of the construct of the aspect of time itself, to zero point - a time of no- time, where you create with your thinking to manifest with your thoughts, without having to wait around for time to go by in order for the manifestation of what you created to occur in physicality in a 5d reality.

So in your opinion September 27, 2011 is a pivotal time that only implicates good times ahead where the 'bad guys and their destructive ways' are defeated. The rest of the world survives the event and lives happily ever after?

This date is not so much significant as what is happening right now is what is more pivotal. There are other dates coming up pretty quick that are leading up the steps in a systematic process for humanities upliftment in the field of conscousness.

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum