Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/20/18

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/20/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:07 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. This might be the most important call we have ever done on the Big Call. This might be our last call and we are going to say it is going to be our last call for at least a month because we have a lot to be put together on our own finances, family offices, structures, etc., and I expect everybody is going to go thru the same thing and not just Pastor Steven, Bob Sue, and myself. I want you to take your time. Do this thing methodically to take good care in what you set up. You are entitled to a little vacation time. I think we all are entitled to that. I think that will be part of our plans going forward.

Bruce: I want you to know tonight there is information we get and we get certain amount of information, and sometimes I will get a call and I think something is happening or ready to happen. Then it doesn’t happen because of this or because of a factor we didn’t know about or not sure about. We heard a rumor and then we find out and we see what it was and see what needs to be done before this goes. What it amounts to is there is information that comes in that is valid for a period of time and sometimes things change and it is not longer valid, and sometimes new information comes in and replaced it. You guys probably know that or sense that already. Even things we have said on past calls have changed. This whole thing is sort of a metamorphosis. It is sort of something that is changing moment to moment, hour to hour.

Bruce: We are sort of in that hour to hour phrase right now where something could change in hour or two that would either delay or move it forward. It has worked both ways. We have had situations where something was supposed to take for example we had situations where banks were supposed to reset for a period of time and we knew we had a time where the banks would start see the rate change and we would see that occur. Then all of a sudden we thought it would take such and such time and it wound up happening 6 hours later or 12 hours sooner. That just happened last week. So it works both ways. It can work sooner or it can be pushed back later.

The idea is the information changes idea both directions. Some things moves quicker than we thought than some things take longer than we thought.

Bruce: I know what you guys are thinking. I know if you are reading blogs or listening to calls. I know you are exposed to a lot of things out there. Some of the things you are hearing are things I am not saying and there is a reason for that. Everybody just understand that when I bring you something it has been embedded, something that has been authenticated as much as possible. It has been discerned and it has been tested in most cases. Now that is why I don’t bring you up-to- date rates or try to project a date.

Bruce: We thought we would go today. We thought we would go at lunch time. It didn’t happen. Now I have to take that Intel and say sorry it wasn’t valid, that particular piece wasn’t valid. Just to let you know it happens and it happens to me. What I am saying beware if you are not already, things change and this is a very moveable situation. It is flexible. It is in flux, and you know that if you been in this for a length of time you know it. That is why the idea of calling it on a certain date is suicide. Not a good idea. Talking about rates, I know what the rates are, and I know what I expect them to be, but the minute I put them out and do that, I will be wrong and then someone will be disappointed. Maybe they will be better than I think they are, and that will be a good think.

Bruce: I think it is important to see that this redemption and we call it redemption is close and I know I have said it is close before, but I do mean that. I have heard (3) separate bankers say that we that shouldn’t get out of this week without being completely wealthy. Now am I calling it? No. I am just telling you what I have heard. We will see if it is true. I have faith that it will. There have been other things that have given us timing and dates. All of that is good. I even heard a date today and it sounded good, and the source was solid. I am not concerned as much about the when but I am concerned about everyone being able to hang on to the end of the ride. I think most of you that have hanged on so far I feel will hang on to the end of the ride. I really do think you will.

Bruce: When it comes to the Redemption Center process, why do I use the term Redemption Center so much? Why do I use the term Exchange Locations? Is there a difference of a Redemption Center and an Exchange Location? Why don’t I say banks? Why don’t I talk about the banks as much as I do the Redemption Centers? Because there will be a difference. I want everybody to get this and I want you to pay attention and listen.

Bruce:
When it comes to the Redemption Centers that is where we are going to go with the toll free numbers that I get. Why are we getting toll free numbers and why are we getting (3), one for Canada and two for the United States, and why is the dividing line the mighty Mississippi River? Everything east of the Mississippi River will be on one phone number. Everything west of the Mississippi River will be on the other number. Everybody in Canada should know they are in Canada and will have a separate number. So our neighbors in the north are covered.

Bruce: Here is the deal. When it comes to the Redemption Centers you will have the ability to call and set an appointment. If you are a Zim holder, you will be able to call the main number, one of the two numbers. If you don’t know what side of the Mississippi River you live on, whether it is east or west, okay I am kidding. You all know that.

Bruce: Here is the thing. You know what number to call based on that information and you will make that call. What it amounts to you will be directed if you have Zim in which you will say Yes I have Zim bonds to redeem. There is a difference because the Zim is a bond and it is considered a currency but it is really a bond, it is on bond paper, and with bond ink. It is a bearer bond. It has a very high value. When you tell them Yes I got some Zim, they will kind of put you on the front of the line and they will tell you they are going to connect you to the Zim Redemption Center, you will be connected to it, one that is closest to your zip code so that you will have one Redemption Center specifically designed to take in the Zim. They will be able to do your other currencies as well, but they are really focused getting in the Zim because of its high value. That is number one their mind to be able to redeem the Zim for you.

Bruce: What I am telling you is for your situation is when you get transferred from the main number you call in the Call Center to the actual Zim Redemption Center based on your zip code, you will be connected to a person who will help you do your Redemption to that very person. They won’t be the only person you will talk or work with, but they maybe one of your contacts or one you will be seeing in person. You will be talking to that person directly who they direct you to.

Bruce: Does it sound like I am sending you to any old bank? Are you hearing what I am saying everybody? I am not saying the banks will not be doing exchanges. That is not what I am saying. We got (4000) Redemption Centers in the United States. We got over (7000) plus Tier 1 banks doing exchanges. Yes, they are entitled to do Zim. However, I want you to see there is going to be a distinction between using your toll free number. I don’t care of whether it comes to me or anyone else as long as you use the one that sends you to the Call Center that ends up when you tell them you are a Zim holder that take you to a Zim Redemption Center. That is all that matters because those are the ones who will have different rates on their screens then the other banks. Can I say that anymore clearly? You need to be clear with that if you want to get a decent or higher rate.

Bruce: We are in Tier 4, what we call the Internet Group. There is a concept I had a long time ago, years ago which was Tier 5. Tier 5 is what we call the John Q Public or uninformed people they do not listen to the calls, or read the blogs. Maybe they were gifted years ago and stuck it in a drawer and do not understand what is going on with what we follow online or on calls.
I know it is confusing for you guys because I am going to tell you, that I want you to listen for whenever that toll free number comes out and I put it on our website and Bob sends it out from our new website which is: bigcalluniverse.com. We may send it to out to couple of other places online so you have the number to call to set your appointment.

Bruce: Notice if you disregard that and you don’t do any of that and you just willy-nilly walk into any old bank, you will not get the same deal. Some of those low rates you heard on Zim and some of the other currencies in the past, and some of the low rates you are hearing on Zim, yes tier 5, the uninformed public, could get some low rates. Could get some low rates on the screens. I am telling you I don’t expect that at all at the Redemption Centers. You have the ability to privately negotiate some of these currencies, and I told you which ones, based on your dog-and-pony show as Sue talked about, your ability to explain to these people at the Redemption Centers what you plan to do in terms with humanitarian projects.

Bruce: You know there are (3) main words you want to utilize that should be part of your humanitarian projects:

1) Longevity. Not a flash in the pan. Not something for two years. This is something you plan to start and maybe keep up with or at least initiate it, it is your baby. You want it to go 10, 50, maybe 100 years, a long time. You are putting this thing in motion to make a difference in people’s lives and not do something that will not last. You are doing something with longevity.

2) Infrastructure. You are trying to do something like what I gave you in Rebuild America, a gift from Bruce. You can Rebuild America in every town, city, and community because I want you to do what I am going to do and others on this call is going to do and we will tell you how we are going about it. We will have a template, a basic idea, so you know how to do it. A lot of that will be infrastructure as in rebuilding homes, streets, bridges, internet, fiber optics, meg rail, any number of projects that would go under the category of infrastructure. If you got infrastructure in your project, that is the word you want to talk about.

3) Job creation. That is our 3rd buzz word if you want to talk about it. Don’t blue sky it. Just tell them how many people you plan on employing thru your project in your 1st year, in 2nd year, in20th year, etc. Break it down and make sense what you plan to do. With Rebuild America we will be employing a lot of people, veterans, carpenters, brick layers, concrete workers, crane operators, city planners, graphic designers, etc. all coincide to do with rebuilding a town, city, community.

Bruce: All that is important. Longevity, Infrastructure, and Job creation, A 4th idea is we have a certain amount in this country of about a million acres of toxic areas, brown fields, toxic areas from leakage from gas tanks, from oil, different things that have polluted that land and you can’t grow crops on. We have a guy that has a solution for that. It will return the soil back for usage for farming in about 2 months. That is something we will make available, and we will make known about. It is calledSoil Remediation. If you have anything to do with farming, growing plants and food, soil remediation maybe something you will want to work in with your projects. Whether it is 2 acres or 200 acres, we need to clean up the land so it can be reproductive again. Soil Remediation. I want everyone to beware of that as well.

Bruce: I am going to tell you I know everybody is concerned about Zim. What I want you to do is realize we talk to people that are involved even now in Zim platforms and Zim exchanges that have been doing this for months and months even well over a year. We know the results and we know what they get and we know there are no zeros coming off. We know there won’t be zeros coming off for you. I can’t tell you what the banks for Tier 5 will do, but for us at the Redemption Centers no zeros coming off, no zeros in front of the rate, no limit, no cap on the amount of currency no matter what currency it is whether it is dinar, dong, etc. No cap on the amount of currency you can exchange. Does everyone hear that? There is no cap on the amount of currency you can exchange.

Bruce: Let’s talk about limits. Is there a limit to the amount of money you can get at the time of your exchange or at the time of your redemption if you are a Zim holder? Yes, there is a limit. Can you walk out with a bag of US Dollars? NO. You can have up to $10,000. Yes, it is in $100 bills and they are bundled in (25) each which is $2500. You can get up to (4) bundles of $2500 if you choose. You do not have to. It is an option.

Bruce: This is the point I am trying to make: Let’s say you have exchanged and it is going to be a substantial exchange, substantial amount of Zim, you go in there you are going to have access to what you are going to ask for or let them know what you need. You got a personal amount that you want to have available to you the first 31 days. Remember on the structure payout your interest will not payout for 90 days. You will bank that interest approximately 90 days after the start of your plan. Approximately every 3 months you will be getting an interest payout coming to you. In the meantime between now and the first 31 days, and the first 90 days how much money you need for yourself for your personal use? Whatever that amount is whether it is $5 million, $10 million, $50 million, etc. let them know the amount you want access to.

Bruce: What about your projects? Wonder if you are really ready to go with your projects and you are chopping at the bit and you just need some money to get this thing started. Let them know the amount of money you will need for your projects that is separate of your personal. I do like the idea of having a Holding account or Pastor Account for the money that you don’t want tied up in an investment, in a structure payout. It is a great concept.

Bruce: You will need a non-interest bearing situation where you can move money from that account, let’s call it a simple checking account, whatever it is it will be like a holding account or a Pastor account that you will use to take money and move it from that account to maybe a project or to another bank. If you have intention to use HSBC for your exchange bank because they are the ones over all the Redemption Centers, if you are using the Redemption Centers, meaning offsite Redemption Center, HSBC is the lead bank and they are the ones that are going to be ultimately getting and transferring the Zim. They are very interested in that.

Bruce: If you got Zim you are essentially redeeming it thru HSBC. You may have a TD bank, or a Wells Fargo Bank, or a Bank of America, or a Chase Bank near you that you want to use and want to diversify to. That is fine. Some of that money you are going to put in a holding account you would transfer to one or more of those accounts. Just decide in your mind how much that is going to be up front and let them know that at the time of your exchange. You can also do a number of Cashier Checks at the time of your exchange. Now my personal feeling is I am not going to monkey with Cashier Checks because it takes time and I do not want to do that there. If I need a Cashier Check, I will use my local bank to do that. I am not going to tie up the valuable time of the staff at the Redemption Center to do Cashier Checks. It is just not me.

Bruce: Will I do a bank wire or two? Yes, one or two from the Redemption Center. Of course, I will need my coordinates where I want the wire to go, to get to them. This is the person, this is the account number, the routing number, etc. and they can do that wire on that day and it may get to your account a day or maybe take another day to settle the funds. It may take the next day. Either way it won’t be a big deal.

Bruce: The other thing is say you have access to $100 million on the first day of your exchange. 24 to 48 hours later, you will be able to send funds since you will be wiring them from your Holding account to one of your other banks or into an account you have a LLC you have set up for in another bank. All doable. The amounts can be bigger after 24 to 48 hours. I don’t think you won’t be able to move billions and trillions of dollars right away. I don’t think you will be. What I am suggesting is know ahead of time what your needs are going to be initially the first 31 days. If you plan to move funds to other banks, let them know that. Have it all written down and it is good to have your own to-do list and list of things you want to bring up to know. I think all will do fine.

Bruce:
I can’t emphasis enough the fact if you are going to use the Redemption Centers for Zim as opposed to using any old bank, you will be in a much better position and a position to negotiate your rates. So there is no cap on the Zim. No cap on any currency. There is a limit on the amount of money you can have initially but depending on how much you need and how much you want access to in order to move funds to various banks. That is something that is true. You can deal with those limits. You will be able to put money on your temporary debit card when you get there. Then you will get a permanent card mailed to you probably in 48 hours. You will have platinum, whatever metal you want to call available to you. I think you will have time obviously to set up meetings with your CPA, with your attorneys, your trust attorney, etc. It will take a few days. You should plan for it to take some time after the exchange.

Bruce: You will get an initial skeleton trust at the time of your exchange, but you can superimpose, well plan out trust or structure whatever that is up to 90 days later. I wouldn’t wait. I would try to get with your CPAs, attorneys, create what is right for you and your family and come back in to the bank and set that up at the proper time as soon as you can. We know we will have the ability to work with family offices, private banking, and we will have people that can work with us one on one thru the banks. All of that is going to come. The more prepared you are going in, the better off you will be. I just want you to know that up front before you call.

Bruce: Do I still believe I still will get the toll free number one for Canada and two for the United States? Yes I do. Do I know when that will be? No. Not yet. I think we will have that and we will put that out and get it out to everybody who is registered at the new site: bigcalluniverse.com. We have 9 to 10 thousand so far on the: bigcalluniverse.com website. That is the only site to go to if you want to be part of our future with projects and pod casts. Go to that website and register your email by filling out the form put your name and email and hit the submit button. You will get an auto respond in about ten minute. If you not receive it, check your trash or spam. It does send it to everybody. You will fill out the form on the front, put your name and email, and send it in.

Bruce: Friday there was a huge influx of capital into the banking system. We had 800% increase in capital to Citibank for example. The lowest Tier 1 banks were 365% increase. So they are prepared and gearing up for these exchanges with capital because they a need certain amount of capital to be not only Basil 3 complaint but also Basil 4 compliant. There was an issue this past week with Bank of America and some Tier 2 banks and they had to iron out some business that was going on between the Tier 2 banks and Bank of America. That took two to three days to iron out. They got that squared away. We are at the point there are a few little things to be handled that I heard about, but he Intel we heard earlier said we shouldn’t get out of this week to be rich I believe is still true. We will find out more obviously when I get the number. I keep going on and on. I think you get the gist where I am on the Redemption Centers.

Bruce: Sue talked about the concept of questions to bring up to the people. You know we will work with veterans with Veterans Retreat Network and Rebuild America helping one city, town, community, one at a time. I will do some areas of the country, but I think you guys can do other areas of the country and we can do together. I think it will be fun.

Bruce: After all the fun times, beach times, I think doing something meaningful for other people will be a lot of fun. I think the humanitarian projects will be fun. It doesn’t mean we can’t have nice things like a new ride, house, etc, because we will. Let’s put this wealth to good use not only in the United States, but also around the world. I plan to get started here, and go around the world.

Bruce: We will not be limited but take an optimistic approach and bless people with meaningful projects, with meaningful opportunities responsibly, doing it responsible as we can all over the world. I think this why we been called and chosen to do this. Let’s do that together. It will be fun. I will put information out as well as Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven. I will be information out when the new site is ready to go and you will see all of that. You will be able to feed information to us also. It will be great.

Bruce: I can go Intel all night, but really there is not a lot we need to know except be ready.
Go through the things you know. Try to get all you need. Have an ID, utility bill, and make sure your currency is counted accurately. The rates will be great, I can tell you that because I know what they are. It is irresponsible for me to put them out because they are subject to change. Everyone knows what they will be doing. Stay in faith. Think in terms of your zip code for the Redemption Center. You will get directed to it based on your initial call to the toll free number.

The rest will be set your appointment, don’t be late, don’t be more than ten minutes early. Just be on time. You won’t be more than an hour to an hour and 15 minutes at your Redemption appointment. It will go very quickly. Just pay attention as it happens.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody for coming in and listening. I think we made the points we wanted to make on the call tonight. We are looking for a break thru with this. Let’s stay in faith for that and see what happens for the balance of this week. Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, Bob, Big Call listeners, and let’s stay in faith for this to come to us this week. Good night everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/20/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:14 am

Nah ... you'll be back on schedule for the next call, full of excuses and fresh bull shite ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/20/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum