Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq

Go down

Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq Empty Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:08 am

Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq

Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq 5828

12/02/2018

Economy News Baghdad

The economic adviser to the prime minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said on Monday that the conference on the reconstruction of Iraq to be held tomorrow in Kuwait, a positive point to unite the world to help Iraq.

"Iraq has restored its prestige and its international standing after its victory over terrorism and its achievement of economic stability," Saleh said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News. "This has led investment companies to get old in Iraq through the Kuwait conference, which is in itself a success."

He pointed out that "the existence of international support and authorization for Iraq is the European Union, the United Nations and the World Bank, which are multilateral financial institutions or large blocs."

He added that the Kuwait conference consists of three directions, the first is the issue of the stability of the areas liberated by short-term payments, and the second related to the rehabilitation of the property of citizens, and the last means of public investment.

The economic adviser to Abadi said that there is a ten-year plan for the rehabilitation of the destroyed areas in its infrastructure, and allocated about 47 billion dollars, noting that 50 out of 157 projects have completed their economic feasibility related to the gas industry and oil refining, roads and bridges.

However, there are direct grants whose periods are close and medium, in addition to long-term commitments, which are no less important than short-term adjustments.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11079

Saleh for "Economy News": Kuwait conference point of convergence of the world to help Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum