Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!"

2 posters

Go down

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" Empty Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:30 am

Jerzy, and his associates "The Bargain Bandito Bunch", can surely benefit with a visit to an optometrist, to help them with their "Bumbling Blindness", but Walmart is there to save the day!

I was tipped off to this "Miraculous Marvel" by a lovely person, who is near and dear to me.

With a number of Walmart stores in Beijing, Grandpa can send Jerzy all the funding with a Wally-Gram, circumventing the "Evil Banksters" diabolical doings.

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" Screen44

And there is a number of Wally-Worlds near Jerzy, he can work off some of his "Catsup Calories", by walking briskly, instead of gripping about not having enough gas in his car.

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" Screen45

Same day International Money Transfers! Imagine that!

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" Scree104

Maybe when Jerzy gets done "Hammering His Herman" this morning, he'll get more serious with "Saving All Humanity", and stop making excuses to why he, and his "Profound Professionals", cant get this simple task accomplished.

The only "Hard" decision that Jerzy needs to make, while procuring those "Humanitarian Funds", is "Name Brand" or "Store Brand".

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" Mgt0ma10

-----

It should seem pretty odd to Hobie, by now, that Jerzy, and for that matter, Susan, doesn't send out their Beg-A-Thon message to any other obscure website for posting.

I wonder if Jerzy's "Red-Flagish Ramblings" could effect the viewership on the "Click-Bait" site he manages, knowing what a farce it all is?

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" Empty Re: Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!"

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:40 am

ayestu Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" 3508649203 Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" 3508649203 Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" 2245507099Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #5 "Walmart To The Rescue!" 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum