Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adam Montana  2/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Adam Montana 2/7/18

Go down

Adam Montana  2/7/18 Empty Adam Montana 2/7/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:59 am

Hey everyone, good afternoon!

My dinar update is going to be quick. I'm just getting back from a very encouraging round of meetings with some banking partners where I was able to touch on both dinar and crypto related matters.

Things are good! More on that in the VIP section later this week. Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_th_smiley_two_thumbs_up 
My thoughts on the current dinar situation flowed very well with the questions that were posted, so let's just jump into that part!

On 2/3/2018 at 11:11 PM, TexasMike1958 said:

So now that the Kurds are throwing a hissy fit over losing almost 5% share of the budget, where does that leave the RV???  They keep boycotting meetings and know without them and their supporters, there is no quorum.  So no budget, no HCL, no RV.  I predicted when they lowered the share of the budget that this would happen.   What can Abadi and the Parliament  do to fix the problem???

That's a very good point, and it's exactly what I believe is really holding up the process at this point.

The good news for us, of course, is that they can throw all the tantrums they want... eventually we will get to a point where the budget is settled, their share of the revenue will be established, and it will be very apparent to all that it is in everyone's best interest to move forward with the HCL and then of course a revision of the exchange rate.

I don't see it dragging out another 10 years. It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.

Hang in there, everyone. Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_th_smiley_two_thumbs_up 

On 2/5/2018 at 10:39 AM, peace1221 said:
Help! I don’t see it. Not sure which articles to read or believe. I have no idea where this investments stands. Any insight would greatly help. 

See my answer above. In summary... HODL your Dinar! There's no reason to fear anything is going wrong, but we'll have to be patient.

On 2/6/2018 at 10:07 AM, eburt said:
Ok it's been over 10 years plus dealing with Iraq Dinar and still we are NO closer to when Iraq will RV their currency.  With that said:
1. Adam and mods do you really thinks Iraq really plans on RVing their currency?  The reason I ask this question is because Iraq and CBI is making tons of money from auctions and loans from other countries and IMF.  Why should they RV if they don't have to....
2.  Are we wasting our time in this investment?  We been waiting on the HCL to pass and still the Kurds do not want to sign off on this because of their percentage is not high enough...

I completely disagree. You say we are "NO closer"??!! I'm not sure what you are basing that on, but I completely disagree. Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_TwoCents 

1. Yes. Regarding their business model with the auctions, they will continue to make money on them after a revaluation of the currency. I see no reason to be pessimistic about it.

2. I don't think we are wasting our time at all, but if the wait is getting to you... shove your dinars in a drawer and ignore it. I'll send you an email when it's time to do something with it.

Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_th_smiley_two_thumbs_up

On 2/6/2018 at 10:39 AM, md11fr8dawg said:
Yep each group has an axe to grind over there and each group is just as corrupt as the others.

Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_shrug Such is life in the middle east... always has been, always will be. 

On 2/6/2018 at 11:23 AM, Smart Invester said:
I am so lost in this investment. Why is the price of the dinar changing everyday. And it doesn't look like it is changing enough to make a difference one way or the other. Could you please help me understand?? Thank you for all you do

The price really doesn't change that much. Small fluctuations in auction prices are to be expected, based on the season, politics, volume, etc. The only change we are REALLY concerned with is going to be a major shift in the exchange rate.

Hang in there! Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_th_smiley_two_thumbs_up 

On 2/6/2018 at 7:37 PM, Synopsis said:
Hi Adam!

I trust You are having a Good Day AND I really appreciate all You and Your affiliates do for us pre event! Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_tip_hat

THANK YOU!!! Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_biggrin

I have personally experienced and can attest to the finest local Wisconsin Cuisine with no better or no equal elsewhere!!! Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_th_smiley_two_thumbs_up

Is it truly possible for the fine Wisconsin cheese to augment the bitter whine(rs) that have such bad taste???!!!

Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_ohmy       Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_ohmy       Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_ohmy

Is it the truth You, Adam, have absolutely no control of what Iraq does especially with regard to currency reform and our interest in this speculative investment but yet You, Adam, tirelessly provide the best services possible for all of us pre event for optimal post event benefits?

I sure am grateful for any insights You provide even though there are absolutely no guarantees anyone (such as yourself) can provide with regard to Iraq and their currency reforms or can even know specifically what Iraq is doing or will do or when!

Thanks for the acknowledgement and kind words. I'll continue to do this as long as it takes. Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_th_smiley_two_thumbs_up 

On 2/7/2018 at 5:39 AM, bkeiller said:
While we are treading water in dinarland, February can be a bleak month weather-wise. What are you doing to stay perky?

Traveling to warmer climates Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_laugh

On 2/7/2018 at 9:22 AM, DWitte said:
Walk outside naked and see what gets perky.

Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_emot-eek  Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_laugh

On 2/7/2018 at 9:23 AM, RodandStaff said:
After startin’ to plunge in on the Crypto learning curve in VIP, and hearing that many US soldiers are pulling out of Iraq...sayin’ ISIS is no longer a threat...it looks like the times to come should be very interesting!  Sandfly Sir Adam and your Mod Squad for keepin’ it real and informative!

For any who are on the fence about VIP...you don’t know what your missing!  Make the leap...trust me...the next few months should make it all worth while! (This is an unpaid for, unashamed testimonial of the benefits of the VIP program... but in case your reading this Adam I’ll work for cheese curds)!Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_laughAdam Montana  2/7/18 Default_cheesehead

Cheers buddy! The VIP section has been wild lately! Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_th_smiley_two_thumbs_up

On 2/7/2018 at 10:23 AM, coorslite21 said:
Why is Malaki still around?  Is there any chance he gets involved/elected again?.....thx

He's still around for the same reason Hillary is... too connected to be charged for the crimes they should be charged with, operating in a corrupt system, manipulating the situation for their own benefit... but I don't see him (or her) causing us any further problems. They are just annoying talking points at this time.

Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_TwoCents

On 2/7/2018 at 2:33 PM, Laid Back said:
Good afternoon Sir.!

What is the possibility of an RV before elections on May 12th?
What is the possibility of an RV after the elections?
What is the possibility of no RV this year?

Thanks.!

Fair to middlin' or better, if you ask me. Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_tip_hat 

On 2/7/2018 at 2:56 PM, pokerplayer said:
While I believe that an RV will be simultainious world wide is their a possability that some restrictions may be put in place for Dinar outside the country ? The reason I ask is I believe they still need to take back dinar that corruption has stolen and moved out of country.

Just thinking outside the box here.

pp

The possibility of an "in country" RV is certainly there, but IMO they would be stepping on a LOT of the wrong toes if they did that, and ultimately it would prove unsuccessful for them, so I don't see it as a serious threat.

Iraq really needs the support of the global financial markets and political figures in order to have a successful RV. They have done a lot to garner that support and gain that confidence, and an in-country RV would immediately diminish their outside support... I just don't see it happening.

Adam Montana  2/7/18 Default_TwoCents

=================

In crypto news, HOLY MOLY it's been an interesting month already! I could write a complete novel on how that's going, but I'll just summarize... if you haven't put any time or money into researching and investing into the most explosive and ACTIVE thing to ever happen in our lifetimes, it's not too late.

Get in VIP, head to the crypto section, and join in with us. 

Or you can just wave at us when we drive past in our lambos sometime down the road. It's up to you

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum