Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process

Go down

Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process Empty Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:27 am

Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process

Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process Image

31-01-2018 02:06 PM

Vice President Nouri Kamal al-Maliki said on Wednesday that he hoped the participation of major American companies to contribute to the process of reconstruction and reconstruction in the country .

"The Vice President of the Republic, Nouri Kamal al-Maliki, received in his official office today, US Ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Allen Silliman, " his press office said in a statement .

He added that "the meeting reviewed the course of bilateral relations between the two friendly countries and issues of common concern." He also discussed the ongoing preparations for the Iraq reconstruction conference, which will be held in Kuwait soon and discuss the holding of elections as scheduled .

"We hope that the major American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction and reconstruction process in the country, " he said.

For his part, the US ambassador said that 'his country will be strongly supportive of the Kuwait conference and mobilize international support for Iraq', stressing that 'the United States supports Iraq's efforts to establish parliamentary elections on time and support the Electoral Commission in the performance of its functions to make these elections successful '.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=164104

Al-Maliki: We hope that American companies will have the opportunity to contribute to the reconstruction process 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum