Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 1/17/18

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 Empty WSOMN Wednesday Drama 1/17/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:26 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, all indications that I am seeing is that the exchange process has started on the east coast making its way westward from there and it appears that JohnQ public will start there exchanges next week with indications that we will get ours (Tier 4 The Internet Group) prior to the public. Is it right? Only You know for sure but many of us are really anxious to get things going.

Dear Lord God Almighty, with all my heart Lord I hope and pray what is blowing in the wind on the Internet is correct. So many of our members are ready to just give up after so many rumors and false starts. They are still talking about us receiving 800 numbers at any moment now. I will be due in at work in the morning at 10 AM. If the 800 number comes out before then, I plan to call in sick. Let it be so Lord.

My dear friends if what is expected comes to past this morning or later on during the day, this may be my last post. My coming days will be filled with getting my Family Trust account hydrated and medical issues of my own addressed that have been put off in order to keep up with major payments and still put food on the table. If it were not for the Good Lord showing me the way to my present employment I would have lost much.

Thank you all for the well wishes you have given me by allowing me to speak my mind from time to time and share a little bit of encouragement from time to time. My Personal Prayers will continue during my one on One time with the Lord just prior to putting my head down for the night. Many of us will never meet face to face but I want you all to know my prayers will always include WISOMN and Dreams members.

CindyLou
Im loving Admins language game!!!!! So help me remember he has done Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese and now Philipino..is that it?

lostnq8
cindylou - you may be on to something - most of the languages used are supposedly in the basket - and now he brings up the PI - makes you go hhhhmmmmmm

TED1016
How about oodgat orningmay?

one-d-at-a-time
careful Ted, I know pig latin

TED1016
oday ooya nderandstay igpay atinlay?

lostnq8
edta not too anyma peeps comprede piglatin

lostnq8
wonder if admin received his update that he was expecting later today -

snickers
Nancy needs to take that same cognitive assessment test.

Avon Lady
Hi everyone,,, passing thru. Just wanted to say hi and stay warm... keep phones charged, ears open.. talk later..

adminbill
BEEN AT WORK UNTIL LATE FOR INVENTORY. NEWS I AM GETTING IS VERY GOOD.

Doc
If Admin Bill is happy I am happy. Don't need to know details

Wizofog14
The gurus don’t ever share the good news because it will stop the RV in its tracks and may cancel the whole thing

GEG-Dinar
Wisofog14, huh???

Sandnsea
Admin - no clue off hand on that Language

lostnq8
officially mouri language ... The Māori are the indigenous Polynesian people of New Zealand

CindyLou
Well heck when i looked it up it said Indonesia.

CarolinaGirl
Thanks AB for the update. Glad to hear it is good news. Don’t suppose it’s good enough for an estimated date?

adminbill
LOST GETS AN A+ THIS MORNING Māori (/ˈmaʊri/; Māori pronunciation: [ˈmaːɔɾi] listen), also known as te reo ("the language"), is an Eastern Polynesian language spoken by the Māori people, the indigenous population of New Zealand. Since 1987, it has been one of New Zealand's official languages

Caffeindicator
darn it... I missed the quiz
WSOMN CURRENCY NEWS - Rātū January 17, 2018

adminbill
Music test questions. "Which group sang 'The Lion Sleep Tonight' and who is my is one of my favorite love song singers? Here's a hint on the last question...He sang "Chances Are".

Osmosis
Johnny Mattress

Bluesky
The Tokens sang The Lion Sleeps Tonight

snickers
Just received Bill's broadcast email with the tweet in it. Gives it a nice personal feeling. That's the way I'll look to get the announcement and the details that will come with it.

Clemsonfan
Please tell me that this news didn't have anything to do with the small meteor that lit up the sky that was on TV this morning.

spearwolfe
G-Good morning...WSOMN? Is that you? I was abruptly awakened today by a membership approval to a forum I thought was defunct over 8-1/2 months? Of course, I am thrilled to see the regular suspects (Sunnysplace, adminbill, etc.) in residence but I'm feeling like Rip Van RV over here! Would anyone care to enlighten me with a brief synopsis via PM? Please?

Horizon
Spearwolfe - same here- I hope it means Glad Tidings.

spearwolfe
Amen-Horizon-happy tidings and clear skies ahead. I'm a deer in the headlights today. It's miraculous to see our WSOMN family back from the dead but, wow, have I been out of the loop or what?!

spearwolfe
LOL! Clever catch there, H. We've been RV-looping for far too long. My family wrote me off as Crazy Uncle Spear the RV nut long ago. But I've been faithfully keeping up with TNT's calls. I've even enjoyed hearing from old friend intel guru Toni since Christmas. Now that we're back in the WSOMN paddock, the impending RV seems like a bright, shiny penny again.

cwsmith59
I got an email a few hours ago with the same wording that was in the tweet

CindyLou
FOLLOW @WSOMN0629

cwsmith59
Y'all are welcome. I received both the tweet and the email from Admin Bill. I believe Admin Bill sent out the email to eveyone he has an email address for. Make sure you get your email address to Admin Bill.

CindyLou
YW folks...lets hope Admins upbeat news brings us to the bank soon!

Caffeindicator
Hey WSOMN... what happened to RC's post from Mountain Goat today? Was it removed?

Blessed2BABlessing
Hello, Everyone! So the email was definitely from Admin and not some sort of hoax? If so, it appears that he is indeed trying to let us know that our blessing is on the horizon! He's been very conservative with his intel to date so I trust that we must now be at the threshold of our miracle! God Bless!!

I'm EXCITED!!

Sunnysplace
CAFFEINDICATOR , I HAVENT SEEN IT, BUT, I DO BELEIVE ADMIN DOES NOT WANT ANY POSTINGS FROM MOUNTAIN GOAT... ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT POST HERE....

Sunnysplace
BLESSED, YES, IT WAS FROM OUR ADMIN....WHAT AN UP-LIFTING TWEET THAT WAS....SO, WE SIT AND WAIT IT OUT....WE CAN HANDLE THAT!!!!

LadyIrish
Admin Bill = I definitely sit up and take notice when I hear an update from you. Man or few words, so I know to pay attention when they come. Thanks for looking out for us!

adminbill wrote
1h ago
GOOD EVENING WSOMN. A BRIEF NOTE TO ADVISE THE ROOM AND THOSE THAT FOLLOW ME ON OTHER SITES TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT A BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP THAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON SINCE LATE LAST WINTER IS COMING TO THE END MUCH FASTER THAN I ANTICIPATED, AND IS VERY DEMANDING ALONG WITH MY CURRENT DAY JOB OF WHICH I MUST MAINTAIN. IT'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF WORK HOURS FOR ME TO MAINTAIN.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT TO YOU? IT MEANS THAT I WILL BE DEDICATING MORE WORK HOURS AND LESS 'ROOM TIME HERE.' MY TIME IN THE ROOM WILL BE ONLY A QUICK WORD OF HELLO OCCASIONALLY FROM MY CELL PHONE FROM WHEN I MIGHT HAVE A QUICK MOMENT AND AM AVAILABLE.

SHOULD THE EVENT YOU ALL ARE WAITING FOR OCCUR I WILL MOST CERTAINLY EITHER COME INTO CHAT IF POSSIBLE, OR ASK SUNNI DAZE TO NOTIFY THE ROOM. THE WSOMN HEADING WILL REMAIN WITH THE NOTABLE EXCEPTION THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE DATE SO WE WILL LEAVE THE MONTH ONLY. I DO APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF MY WORK LOAD.

STAG1 wrote
1h ago
Admin- hopefully you will be able to quit those 2 jobs soon

CindyLou wrote
59m ago
Agreed Stag..you work awful hard Admin

Gunboat wrote
54m ago
Dang, does that mean that the can is clanking longer than we would like?

BigHeart wrote
49m ago
Thanks AdminBill. I hope you get to retire soon.

minnie mouse wrote
29m ago
Admin....sorry you are having to work more. I understand. Thankyou and hopefully this will all end soon.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 1/17/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:44 pm

Different day, same old crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 2805820865  WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 2805820865  WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 2805820865  WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/17/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum