Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki

Go down

Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki Empty Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki

To enter the elections with one list ...

14/01/2018 - 12:09 Reports
Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki 391a67de05ce78c59ca6ecc170124456_L

Al-Abadi in the Operations Room of the Popular / Archivist Militia

Iraqi political sources revealed the arrival of negotiations between Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who announced an electoral alliance called "victory", and the factions of the militias "popular mobilization," which decided to run in the upcoming parliamentary elections within the alliance, "open conquest," to the advanced stages to enter the elections with one list , While confirmed leaders in the "conquest Almubain" that matters that are not resolved related to the sequence of candidates within the electoral list.
Based on the atmosphere of discussions between Abadi and the leaders of the militias, the problem of "number one" is one of the obstacles between Abadi and Hadi al-Amiri, leader of the Badr Organization and one of the most prominent leaders of these militias. But based on leaks in the closed rooms, a last-minute settlement could make Abadi the number one in Baghdad and the number one in Diyala within the coalition itself.

The "number one" in many of the lists and blocks that have been announced is still the obstacle to the official announcement, although it is officially registered with the Electoral Commission.

A member of the "coalition of state law" that the past days have seen a contest between Abadi and Iraqi Vice President Nuri al-Maliki to win the hearts of the armed factions, which joined the alliance, "open the manifest," which includes 19 new political entities, according to a report for the "new Arab" Relying on his old alliance with the leaders of the "popular crowd" as leader of the militia, "Badr" MP Hadi Amiri, and head of the militia "Asaib Ahl al-Haq" Qais al-Khazali, and the Secretary-General of the "Najba" Akram al-Kaabi. Adding, "But the alliance of victory, led by Abbadi provided greater guarantees to the leaders of the Fatah Al-Mubin, and announced his readiness to sign what is agreed upon," explaining that the leaders of the "Open Almuben" was resolved in a semi-final to the alliance with Abadi.

This comes amid Western pressure on Abadi and demands that he dissolve the popular militias in Iraq, accused of widespread violations of human rights and full service of Iran, which is supported and even led directly by observers, despite the pretense that it follows the commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

He revealed that the member of the rule of law, that "the negotiations that take place in the house of MP Hadi al-Amiri resolved all the problems of disagreement, and remained some things that have not been resolved, such as No. 1 in the list, and positions that will be obtained by the leaders of Fatah opened after the elections," asserting that Abadi convergence of Leaders of the "popular crowd" provoked Maliki, who rushed to register the party, "Dawa," which belongs to Abadi within the coalition "coalition of state law" without the approval of the Prime Minister. Pointing out that the nine leaders in the "call" close to Abadi filed a request to the Electoral Commission to cancel the registration of the party within the coalition of al-Maliki.

Despite the assertion of Abbas al-Moussawi, media adviser to Maliki, that "what happens inside the Dawa Party is a disagreement in visions and not in ideology," and that the conflict between Maliki and Abadi on the prime minister in 2014 impact on the relationship between the two men, Law "Hisham Suhail, warned of the dispute within the" Dawa Party "on electoral alliances, stressing in a statement that" the situation inside the party is very severe, and things are not clear so far. "

The leaders of the alliance "open conquest" about the existence of a great rapprochement with Abadi to enter the next election with a single list. The spokesman for the militia, "Asaib Ahl al-Haq" belonging to the alliance, "open the manifest," Mahmoud al-Rubaie, the negotiations with Abadi continue, explaining that these negotiations aimed to enter the elections in a single alliance. He pointed out in a press statement that the next few days will see the resolution of the remaining differences, pointing out that the differences are currently going on serial numbers and candidates, as well as other political details.
Al-Rubaie confirmed the existence of a "great rapprochement with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," declaring that al-Maliki has become away from the coalition with the alliance, "open the manifest" after he headed the "coalition of state law" in preparation for the next election. He added that "

For his part, the former spokesman for the Popular Populist Militia, and one of the leaders of the alliance, "Fatah Al-Mubin", Ahmad al-Asadi, that the coalition will accept less than the establishment of "fair state" during the next stage without clarifying the meaning of the "fair," explaining during a speech at a conference "The crowd" in Baghdad that the fighters will not spare any effort to build the state as they were in the face of an advocacy organization. Al-Asadi also said in a separate interview that the alliance "Open Almbain" negotiating with blocks and other parties to join him, stressing that Maliki will not be within this alliance.

It is noteworthy that the Electoral Commission for the elections in Iraq had announced last Thursday the registration of several alliances, most notably the alliance, "Fatah Almubin" and follow the militias, "the popular crowd," headed by MP Hadi al-Ameri, and "coalition of law," led by Nuri al-Maliki, Al-Nasr "coalition led by Haider al-Abadi," coalition of civil forces ", which includes leftist parties, and" civil assembly for reform ", and includes Iraqi Vice President Iyad Allawi, Speaker of Parliament Salim al-Jubouri and former Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, and" Kurdistan Alliance, "which includes Kurdish political forces.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/reports/407027

Despite calls for him to resolve .. Ebadi closest to the alliance with the militias of the crowd of Maliki 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum