Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget

Go down

The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget Empty The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:43 am

The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget

The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget NB-226716-636514203125679878

Saturday, January 13,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The MP on the reformist Tawfiq al-Kaabi , Saturday, that alliances between the political blocs is increasing the "hegemony" of the large blocs, stressing that the date of the date of the Parliament to conduct the elections requires a vote on the law of the financial budget for 2018.

Al-Kaabi said in an interview For Alsumaria News, that "there has been since 2003 and until now dominated by large political blocs trying to complete the eating of the cake alone through the displacement of small blocks of elections," noting that "the system of St. Lego came 1.1, then was raised to 1.4 And the latest was delivered to only 1.9 to remove the small blocks and leave the arena for large blocs We will be alone in the decision and ensure its control of the state. "

He added that "the alliances between the blocks is another thing that increases the dominance of large blocs at a time that the Electoral Commission said during its hosting that there are only two alliances were registered despite the end of the period yesterday to register alliances," adding that "what is happening is just playing on the world's tails "We know how elections can be held and there are no coalitions. The budget in which the Commission 's allocations of 296 billion dinars has not been approved, let alone the laws concerning elections that have not been decided until now."

Al-Kaabi said that "the other matter is to set a date by parliament for the elections," noting that "this will not be done only by voting on the budget, therefore, all things are interconnected among them all indicate the desire of parties and its efforts to postpone the elections."

Referred to as the CabinetOn 5 December 2017, the 12 May 2018 set a new date for the parliamentary elections instead of 15 May 2018, which he had set earlier.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Tuesday (19 December 2017) that the Council of Ministers decided to merge the local and parliamentary elections on 12 May 2018, stressing that there is no justification for postponing the elections.

LINK

The Parliament is setting a date for the elections by voting on the budget 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum