Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank

Go down

Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank Empty Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:28 am

Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank

Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank NB-226536-636512019648381800

Wednesday, January 10,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad The
Secretary General of the Union of Arab Banks and Sam Hassan Fattouh, on Wednesday, using modern means and systems at the International Development Bank in the service of the Iraqi banking sector and the banking experience it enjoys.

"The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank, Ziad Khalaf Abdul, met with his office, and Sam Hassan Fattouh Secretary General of the Union of Arab Banks and discussed ways to strengthen relations and banking cooperation between the two sides," the Development Bank said in a statement.

The statement added that "the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank praised the important role played by the Central Bank of Iraq in support of Iraqi banks to enhance financial coverage and keep abreast of all developments and the strength and safety of business compliant with global standards.

The statement pointed out that "the Secretary-General of the Union of Arab Banks expressed optimism about the use of modern methods and systems practiced by the International Development Bank in the service of the Iraqi banking sector and the banking experience that it enjoys and keeping pace with all systems and infrastructure that will raise the level of performance to remain Iraqi banking institutions to interact with The international banking institutions and continue cooperation in order to continue to implement plans and programs that will develop and stimulate the Iraqi banking sector and identify the challenges that face, "adding," and stressing the application of standards and avoid crises and continuous fulfillment of International requirements and priority partnerships with Arab banks on both bilateral and collective and push the local economy forward and overcome all challenges. "

"The Secretary-General of the Union of Arab Banks praised the role of the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank in the leadership of the bank and achieve great successes despite the recent establishment and reach high ranks in the banking sector of Iraq and the region in terms of providing comprehensive banking services and developed."

On December 14, 2017, the International Development Bank was awarded the Excellence Award for Wise Management at a ceremony held in the Jordanian capital of Amman for innovation and excellence for financial institutions and entrepreneurship for 2017.

LINK

Union of Arab Banks praises the use of modern methods and systems at the International Development Bank 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum